Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother (44781 Views)

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:45am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:
Into the fire you go
Ha ha ... mythical fire grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by taretoofine(m): 3:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Hes a shild of the world grin
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Itopa10(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Na sleep dey my eyes.Anyway thanks for the correction.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by zoedew: 4:06am On Jan 19, 2019
edlion57:
I blv in Christ but I don't go to church
Heb.10:25 Sir. I thank you Sir for the opportunity.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Shegzy8(m): 4:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by martineverest(m): 4:11am On Jan 19, 2019
edlion57:
same here
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by AfroBlue(m): 4:19am On Jan 19, 2019
His mom is correct. it may be good to check in more often.

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Adebowale89(m): 4:21am On Jan 19, 2019
he don't always according to his mom but I haven't visit over a year, my woman and my parent don't talk tire

in most churches today, they engage themselves in church activities more than the biblical teaches and maintaining the doctrine of Christianity. for example; enforcing some unnecessary law on church members

before you get marry, u must join a workers in training, before you join workers in a unit you must attend believers class. all these unnecessary law made me sick

must everybody join workers in a church. working for God should be in a free mind not oppressing member

winners is still fair on this anyway

4 Likes

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Christafarian(m): 4:24am On Jan 19, 2019
"The pastor gave me the microphone to address the congregation and I was puzzled; what did he expect me to say to the congregation?"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Bluntemperor: 4:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Kudos to our good Mother's.You cannot know a person than the mum,rather we focus on irrelevant being 'successful'.Warning his child' don't destroy the ancient landmarks' yet somebody is saying the Pastor this and that.i pity your generation! You can worship money at expense of your Creator as many are doing today and the fact that mother publicly rebuke her child is a testimony and a warning to check his lifestyle biko !!
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nanosecond: 4:32am On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
Made4naijablog:
Popular Nigerian singer, Falz, recently released his much-anticipated album, ‘Moral Instruction,’ which is a body of work that sheds light on the social ills in the country.

Amongst the guests present during his album listening party were his parents, Femi and Funmi Falana.

During the event, his mother used the opportunity to express her concern about the fact that her son hardly goes to church. While holding the microphone to speak about his new album, she said,

“Folarin, you don’t go to church and I am bothered. I hope you would start going to church this year.”

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said his mother was right because he hardly went to church; however, he gave his reasons.

“I have nothing against the church or going to church; everyone has the right to practise the religion they desire but personally, as a Christian, it has been a while that I have been to church. It does not make me less of a Christian.

“The most important thing is spirituality and your personal connection with God. The reason I haven’t attended a church service in a long while is because I went to a few churches and during sermons, I was put under undue pressure. There was a time that a pastor called me to the altar just to acknowledge my presence for being in church.

“In my mind, I felt that the service was not about me. I felt that everybody was there to worship God, yet they were putting undue pressure on me. The pastor gave me the microphone to address the congregation and I was puzzled; what did he expect me to say to the congregation? These are some of the issues. I just want to go to church and worship God like a regular member of the congregation. I do not want that kind of attention. I was hoping that I would go to church on a Sunday and it would not be like any other day I’m at a public place or doing a show,” the singer said.

The rap artiste, whose signature was his full beard, shocked his fans when he shaved it off. Speaking on why he shaved off his trademark, the rap artiste turned actor said,

“I did not shave my beard because of the album; it was just a coincidence. I was filming a project in relation to the album and I had to look a lot younger and that is why I shaved off my beard.

“I have been getting mixed reactions since I shaved my beard; some people tell me, ‘please, go and find our beard back’. I did not know that we owned the beard together. Other people told me that they love the new look and I am still a ‘sweet boy’ with or without the beard.”

He further commented on his new project, Moral Instruction, while saying he did not mock the Muslim Rights Concern in his new album.

“I did not mock MURIC in the song – Talk am – I just said that ‘Broda Muri shout finish, we no see am for court’. Whoever the shoe fits should wear it. What I said was, ‘Broda Muri’, I did not mention anybody’s name; I could have been talking about anybody.

“It took me a while to make this socially conscious album. I have been working on this project since 2017. We had the idea to produce the album, which was to talk about the social vices in the country, but we were waiting for the right mood and time to release it. This year, everything just worked perfectly for us and I think it is very necessary we do this now,” Falz said.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/im-bothered-falz-doesnt-go-to-church-mother/

[/s]

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Alexis11:
All these foreign religions may not survive the next century with increased knowledge and awareness. cool
We'll see how it goes..#changes
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by cletusokere5(m): 4:39am On Jan 19, 2019
OkpekeBeauty:
Falz dont forsake the gathering of the saints as the manner of most celebrities are. I still like the fact that you dont sing lewd and profane language in your music. Though I dont listen to worldly music, the little I have seen of you is not that bad. Keep it up. Please no baby mama. be an example to other upcoming musician. Your mama loves you and we sane Nigerians love your sense of humor too

did falz tell you he's a nairalander

3 Likes

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Muscomide: 4:41am On Jan 19, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Wetin religion do for Naija/Africa anyway?

China no get any religion, see where dem de today.

You dey mind Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Judybash93(m): 4:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Alexis11:
All these foreign religions may not survive the next century with increased knowledge and awareness. cool

You're right o jare

1 Like

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Some Muslim girls were seen wearing hijab both in "this is Nigeria and talk music video".

falz refused to go to church

Hmmmmm

Are u thinking what I'm thinking

Like if u think falz may one day wake up n decide to explore Islam,share if u don't think so
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Tinalex(f): 4:53am On Jan 19, 2019
So we plenty? Me sef don tire. Church is a place of food for the soul but its now a comedy, buying n selling center now. Very few unpopular ones are the churches which have not deviated from the foundational norm. Well i am Christian but not a religious one.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by octacore(m): 4:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Ezniteadin:
"There was a time that a pastor called me to the altar just to acknowledge my presence for being in church." Faiz

Shame on the so called Pastors who neglect the responsibility of promoting Jesus Christ and veered into Praise singing a man whose soul is in Jeopardy, It is unfortunately a Nigerian thing, You find clergymen because of money and some human connection, will be dancing around so called famous people and they will abdicate the responsibility of speaking the word of God
Every man is important,

Many times the most important person in the eyes of God in congregation are the least thought about. Celebrities are human and sinners too, Don't Pastors know this. Corruption in the churches in Nigeria

"My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? " James 2;1-4

The more reason why he doesn't want to go to church, this shit is rampant everywhere. I hate it when some pastors do this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by odehaj: 5:06am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:
It is cheaper to pray at home smiley
you are a mother or potential one, advice your own son not to go to church okay!

1 Like

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by breakeven: 5:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Well is not his fault.why would he suddenly go to church when you did not bring him up in the way of the Lord.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Jambast:
Take heart bro...it’s part of life...remain successful
and u think u are better than the devil preached against in churches U are sending people's children, brothers and sisters to these dead countries making money for Ur self and leaving them in sorrow and anguish. Please stop diz and get a real job....invest Ur loot and apologize to Ur maker . .
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by odehaj: 5:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Please come to the Lord’s garden (Dunamis), you are safe.In my own church I have seen quite a number of celebs queuing to see the senior Pastor after church.no challenge.

1 Like

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:14am On Jan 19, 2019
odehaj:
you are a mother or potential one, advice your own son not to go to church okay!
unstrapped Ur brain please!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Heavenly race is individual.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Whobedatte(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:
It is cheaper to pray at home smiley
u funny walahii
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:38am On Jan 19, 2019
edlion57:

You must go to Church if you are a true believer

1 Like

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by ZoeyJ(f): 5:39am On Jan 19, 2019
AfroBlue:
His mom is correct. it may be good to check in more often.
your meme tho
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nature8(m): 5:44am On Jan 19, 2019
OkpekeBeauty:
Falz dont forsake the gathering of the saints as the manner of most celebrities are. I still like the fact that you dont sing lewd and profane language in your music. Though I dont listen to worldly music, the little I have seen of you is not that bad. Keep it up. Please no baby mama. be an example to other upcoming musician. Your mama loves you and we sane Nigerians love your sense of humor too

cheesy
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by miketayo(m): 5:46am On Jan 19, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

You must go to Church if you are a true believer

This is not true
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Chadotik: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2019
If Falz doesn't go to church, who cares? It's not by going to church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son / Sir Balo Weds In Benin (Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.