Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother (44782 Views)

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Ruddyman(m): 5:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by awoluyi(m): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Into the fire you go

Africa is already in fire!
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by krushdripper(m): 6:08am On Jan 19, 2019
One worthwhile update i've seen on nairaland in a long time.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Olavic7(m): 6:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Falz the bad guy, any thing you do without God included will end up like chaff in the air, life is a pieces of nothing, full of wickedness it is only God through prayer that can save you, a soldier who neglect his colleagues can never conquer Bandit of Biko Haram impossible, unless if he's is ready to waste his life, the battle of life can't be fight alone unless you mingle your hands with other Brethren, remember iron sharpens iron says the word of the most high God, by Olavic motivational words.

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by olaarie(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Wetin religion do for Naija/Africa anyway?

China no get any religion, see where dem de today.

Have you been to China before?

1 Like

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by CheapDataGuy: 6:22am On Jan 19, 2019
grin
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Which church? Your reason smirks of ignorance though. I want thought you were woke
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by awoluyi(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2019
miketayo:

This is not true

Church is the assembly of the believers and they meet at the temple that is also commonly referred to as "church."
How will one call himself a devoted member of club if he doesn't attend the club's meetings?
A proffessing Christian as a necessity is expected to belong to a local assembly (church).
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 19, 2019
The important thing is spirituality and personal connection. Baba don't worry jhor. Church goers shall attack you.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2019
odehaj:
Please come to the Lord’s garden (Dunamis), you are safe.In my own church I have seen quite a number of celebs queuing to see the senior Pastor after church.no challenge.

The Lord's Garden? You mean Garden of Eden? I hope you all strip before you enter the church and you share apples too. I won't mind coming to meet my own Eve there.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by banggy: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Falz the badt guy

In as much as I like ur personality and ur lyrics but next time, u don't need to enter malice with any group with different ideology from urs mist esp a religious group. doing thay will only soil ur reputation..

A day old kid knows u are referring to

MURIC in that song, u don't need it!!!
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Charmingrascal(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2019
I did not know that we owned the beard together.
Naturally Folarin is a jester.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2019
awoluyi:

Church is the assembly of the believers and they meet at the temple that is also commonly referred to as "church."
How will one call himself a devoted member of club if he doesn't attend the club's meetings?
A proffessing Christian as a necessity is expected to belong to a local assembly (church).

I'm just curious. Can you quote the passage in the Gospel where JESUS CHRIST himself said you can't get to heaven unless you go to Church?

Jesus spoke many times on the criteria for securing eternal life, can you show us where he listed going to Church?

1 Like

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2019
banggy:
Falz the badt guy

In as much as I like ur personality and ur lyrics but next time, u don't need to enter malice with any group with different ideology from urs mist esp a religious group. doing thay will only soil ur reputation..

MURIC in that song, u don't need it!!!

maybe you haven't listened to Fela's song.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by MissingBudget: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2019
It's been over a year I last went to church. Sometimes, service becomes suffocating, pastors share outright lies to the congregation, which I find very discomforting. I lost interest, but I still believe in God.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Charmingrascal(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=banggy post=74902181]Falz the badt guy

MURIC in that song, u don't need it

Which malice are you talking about? Which different ideology? Boda MURI doesn't have a different ideology Boda MURI is just an inconsequential thing trying to trend by force.
And mind you Boda Muri can never soil his reputation. Why Boda MURI no go court if he get mind
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2019
OkpekeBeauty:
Falz dont forsake the gathering of the saints as the manner of most celebrities are. I still like the fact that you dont sing lewd and profane language in your music. Though I dont listen to worldly music, the little I have seen of you is not that bad. Keep it up. Please no baby mama. be an example to other upcoming musician. Your mama loves you and we sane Nigerians love your sense of humor too

Its ok to trip but don't fall grin
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Olavic7:
Falz the bad guy, any thing you do without God included will end up like chaff in the air, life is a pieces of nothing, full of wickedness it is only God through prayer that can save you, a soldier who neglect his colleagues can never conquer Bandit of Biko Haram impossible, unless if he's is ready to waste his life, the battle of life can't be fight alone unless you mingle your hands with other Brethren, remember iron sharpens iron says the word of the most high God, by Olavic motivational words.
So, u listen to falz song bro?
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by vastolord4(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2019
temmypotter:
oh well,

those of you booking space by 3:29 am, pls what is your gain in life?

To become a space booker
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Atilah: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2019
It is well
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Adebowale89:
he don't always according to his mom but I haven't visit over a year, my woman and my parent don't talk tire
in most churches today, they engage themselves in church activities more than the biblical teaches and maintaining the doctrine of Christianity. for example; enforcing some unnecessary law on church members
before you get marry, u must join a workers in training, before you join workers in a unit you must attend believers class. all these unnecessary law made me sick
must everybody join workers in a church. working for God should be in a free mind not oppressing member
winners is still fair on this anyway
I mention u, now clap back nd see coconut on ur head. grin grin grin
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Glink2018(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Alexis11:
All these foreign religions may not survive the next century with increased knowledge and awareness. cool

Okay , you saw Christianity as foreign religion ...but I saw it as an avenue through which light come to us in Nigeria....Isaiah 9:2 " The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined."

I challenge you to show me the light in your village without Christianity.....
So, my brother , let the light shine in your life in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by euchariadavid(f): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2019
pray for him to change his mind
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Adewumiaye: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2019
All types of website at affordable prices contact us today, check my signature for contact details

Leave your son alone jor
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2019
He has joined bad gang. grin
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by lagosrd: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerian mothers and public disgrace. Although she said the truth. At least nobody will say she did not tell,teach or train Folarin in the way of the lord.
Sweet mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son / Sir Balo Weds In Benin (Photos) / 4 Cows Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash Would Be Killing For Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.