Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today (8548 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Gistpeeps: 3:09am On Jan 19, 2019
The Body of Senior Advocates of Nigeria, BOSAN,  will meet in Lagos, today over the planned arraignment of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen, before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, over allegation of false assets declaration.

The body will also discuss the arraignment of the President of Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, Mr Paul Usoro, SAN, before a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.

The body in a notice of meeting obtained by Vanguard, entitled  “Notice of emergency meeting of Body of Senior Advocate of Nigeria, BOSAN,” endorsed by Mr Seyi Sowemimo, SAN, Secretary  of the body said,  “Notice is hereby given that an emergency meeting of Body of Senior Advocates of Nigeria, BOSAN, will take place this Saturday, January 19,  2019 at the Conference Hall of Nigeria Law School, Victoria Island , Lagos at 11a.m., prompt.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/body-of-sans-to-meet-over-cjn-nba-presidents-trial-today/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by netpro(m): 3:17am On Jan 19, 2019
"Na Our Man" mentality must not erode the course of justice.

We all must support the effort to fight corruption at all levels. Justice should run its course.

It is well with Nigeria.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by ebuk4real(m): 4:24am On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin

This is what you have when you have a Bubu at the helm of affairs messing things up....and until gandollars issue is taken seriously, let him never mention 'corruption' in his mouth again...

4 Likes

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by resty4(m): 4:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Save your profession from tyrant strangulation.

3 Likes

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Nna17(m): 4:47am On Jan 19, 2019
justice must prevail,no time to check time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Naijaalive(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by citizenY(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Shareholders of Onoghen's judicial exchange want to meet.

11 Likes

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Redoil: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigeria on a long thing
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by JusticeSeeker: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2019
These people can go to any lenght to protect their stock in trade. The foreign currencies in CJN's accounts are largely proceeds of corruption from them to the CJN.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by ainas247: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2019
smiley Buhari said he wasn't aware and VP said he was disappointed for trying him.. Sooo what's going on here someone should educate me

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Sholaco: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2019
If find guilty he should be punish to serve the a deterrent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2019
This is for the children of hate and perdition.

END OF DISCUSSION.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Sholaco: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2019
See nose abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by bambamguy: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THIS 2019!

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by frank41(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Sholaco:
If find guilty he should be punish to serve the a deterrent
What about your uncle ganduje Abi gandollar

1 Like

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by rusher14: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
The CJN must step down.

1 Like

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Ruddyman(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2019
h,,,,,,
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Sholaco: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2019
frank41:

What about your uncle ganduje Abi gandollar
I do not expect u to quote me nd started wailing early this morning.... use ur weekend to reason like a social being abi u wanna show us here that u are an animal? Aristotle says and I quote " man by nature s a political animal " to me as thinker what differentiate human from animal s d power of speech and moral reasoning. And I doubt if u v moral reasoning

1 Like

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by frank41(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Sholaco:
I do not expect u to quote me nd started wailing early this morning.... use ur weekend to reason like a social being abi u wanna show us here that u are an animal? Aristotle says and I quote " man by nature s a political animal " to me as thinker what differentiate human from animal s d power of speech and moral reasoning. And I doubt if u v moral reasoning

Your composition above doesn't correlate with my question. Don't give me that impression that you are the likes of ur taskmaster (president)who lack comprehensive skills.

4 Likes

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by opalu: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by GOFRONT(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2019
My question now is......Where lies the hope of a common man??
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by madridsta007(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
netpro:

We all must support the effort to fight corruption at all levels. Justice should run its course.

It is well with Nigeria.

What have we done with the Ganduje Gandollars video?
Or has APC eroded the course of justice with that?

1 Like

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by yomalex(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by emmykk(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2019
If saraki who hired lawyers can overcome CCT ,The CJN will overcome that
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Viergeachar: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Ok
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Mrpojj(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74903727:
This is for the children of hate and perdition.

END OF DISCUSSION.

How many house does gandollar have?

1 Like

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Houstency(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Houstency(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today by Joyrise: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2019
netpro:

It is well with Nigeria.
It is a big shame that after several decades of not giving any southern judge the opportunity, the stupid corrupt opportuned individual is collecting bribes from Wike and his likes. How will a judge tell the nation that he forgot to declare an account with over $5M and pple are supporting him because they still want to use him for post election matters to their advantage. Can Wike tell us he is not the one behind Rivers APC court case sponsoring Abe to destroy the party? CJN knows about all of these happenings and until Odili wife and this corrupt CJN leaves office, APC may not enjoy right judgement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu / Trafficking: How Northerners Are Turning Mecca Into Prostitution N Crime Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.