Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally (35746 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Letenwam: 4:52am On Jan 19, 2019
President Buhari almost slumped at the Kaduna rally for his 2019 re-election yesterday, few days after a similar incident played out in Kogi State.

According to political columnist, Prof. Farooq Kperogi, Buhari who had a couch as his aid this time is showing signs of 'dementia'. He wrote as he shared the video;

This happened today in Kaduna during APC's presidential campaign rally. In this video, Buhari slumped helplessly onto the couch. Recall how he also fell in Lokoja. I feel sorry for this man. His motor skills are weak, which is another tell-tale symptom of dementia

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/president-buhari-almost-slumps-again-at-kaduna-rally-video/

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 19, 2019
He should keep on slumping till he reach daura.

241 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by madone: 5:13am On Jan 19, 2019
He shouldn't die please he needs to be alive to witness his defeat

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2019
So can we safely now call him the slump master.. Mr Lifeless slumper.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by mbaboy(m): 5:44am On Jan 19, 2019
Chaiii the cabal and APC want to render Aisha a widow. God please don't allow them kill this man but let's retire him with our votes

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2019
The pressure is too much on Buhari and his minions, after watching the video of Atiku visit to the states, they just want to throw in the towel. Buhari you can’t escape by dying o, you have to live to witness your defeat.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by WhyMoD: 5:51am On Jan 19, 2019
The people pushing this man to contest are his greatest enemies.

Kadiri Ahmed- why are you contesting again?

Buhari- I said it that if my party nominates me that I'd contest.

Does that not show you that Buhari is being pushed by the cabals and political jobbers to contest?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2019
If this man had shelved his 2019 ambition and supported Osinbajo to complete their mandate beyond 2019, many people including me won't be here talking about Atiku.

Shame on his immediate family members for supporting an old man like this to keep suffering.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Jentle244: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2019
Why must he continue to contest he should just retire and go back to his village

He will even create a record of an incumbent head of state that retired while contesting for a second term

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by jumobi1(m): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2019
His ministers and APC chiefs are very wicked. God will not forgive them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by yrex01(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Thread by Atiku zombie n flooded by em.

If u think a common man will defeat buhari in any election in Nigeria, maybe u r still feeling sleepy.

SAI BABA

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by jumobi1(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Does he not have family and loved ones? If he was my father, I’ll come out and tell people not to vote for him.
I’m also guessing the plan is for PYO to continue because PMB doesn’t have four years of good health left in him.

23 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by magoo10(m): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2019
That is how the Nigerian economy and his leadership have been slumping close to four years.
Buhari never again

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Bangdadadang!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Maxymilliano(m): 6:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Eyaa , I also feel sorry for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by surveyProf(m): 6:14am On Jan 19, 2019
jumobi1:
Does he not have family and loved ones? If he was my father, I’ll come out and tell people not to vote for him.
I’m also guessing the plan is for PYO to continue because PMB doesn’t have four years of good health left in him.

He does but they care more about the money and the fame...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Shawnnn01: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2019
I tot you Igbos claim you preferred that ?!
jumobi1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by NessaBoo(f): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Its like JasonScoolari hasn't seen this post yet!!

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Afamed: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2019
You can continue to fool your gullible members who don't have a Tv at home to watch the rallies.Buharists have decided not to return the Nigeria Treasury to the looters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by jumobi1(m): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
I tot you Igbos claim you preferred that ?!

What are you talking about? Can’t you be mature and objective? Did a million Igbos tell you that?

You’re just one of those dragging Nigeria back with trivialities. I rarely have time for your kind.

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Afamed: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Letenwam:
President Buhari almost slumped at the Kaduna rally for his 2019 re-election yesterday, few days after a similar incident played out in Kogi State.

According to political columnist, Prof. Farooq Kperogi, Buhari who had a couch as his aid this time is showing signs of 'dementia'. He wrote as he shared the video;

This happened today in Kaduna during APC's presidential campaign rally. In this video, Buhari slumped helplessly onto the couch. Recall how he also fell in Lokoja. I feel sorry for this man. His motor skills are weak, which is another tell-tale symptom of dementia

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/president-buhari-almost-slumps-again-at-kaduna-rally-video/

lalasticlala
You can continue to fool the PDP dead brain members who don't have Tv at home to watch the rally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by argon500: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Nearly does not kill the bird

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by JasonScoolari: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2019
NessaBoo:
Its like JasonSco.olari hasn't seen this post yet!!
Lol, Baba is almost getting there. Just a few more slip, and everything is OVER. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by argon500: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Baba is almost getting there. Just a few more slip, and everything is OVER. grin

Evil wish... What shall you gain if he fell/collapsed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari is obviously not mentally sound

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Afamed:

You can continue to fool the PDP dead brain members who don't have Tv at home to watch the rally

Buhari slumped in Kogi rally and almost slumped again yesterday

That man is obviously not mentally sound .

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by NessaBoo(f): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by JasonScoolari: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2019
argon500:

Evil wish... What shall you gain if he fell/collapsed?
What is your gain for calling GEJ an ineffectual buffoon and his wife a Shepopotamus?

Hypocrite! smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.