Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch (31226 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by lamidex(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Rip
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Elnino4ladies: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Damn!!!!! I followed this news on twitter
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Stocking: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Wtf?
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by tolugar: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2019
He is a coward.

Everyone should face his or her challenges.

No problems last forever just a matter of time

And once you know you are innocent of any allegation leave nature to take its control.

And no one has the right to leave this world illegally.

Naija is so interesting and entertaining for someone to commit sucide.

Now how will he know the outcome of this heated election.

One vote lost just like that

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2019
You release nudes finish and you still go die.... Mtseeeeewwww angryangry
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by obailala(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A clear conscience fears no accusation.
Wait until you're set up, publicly humiliated and serially accused by several people (both friends and strangers alike) of a horrible crime you know nothing about. Wait until such a time when even your immediate family doesnt also trust your version of the story. And then we'd see whether you will be moved or not.

P.s I'm not holding brief for anyone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Paulpeterparker: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2019
suicide should never be an option
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Marotzke(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2019
All of you that abused, harassed and drove this young man into suicide , wetin you gain ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Bigcake: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Not everyone can handle false accusation. That is, if the allegations are unfounded.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by hisgrace090: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2019
If he'll commit suicide why in another mans hotel?

4 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by sammyuche(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2019
He tweeted it on his time line that he wld kill himself. That was his last tweet. Before that he tweeted "Nigeria girls are evil".. Brothers take heed

4 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by simple250: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2019
Sniper again shocked
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by melody91: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2019
tolugar:
He is a coward.

Everyone should face his or her challenges.

No problems last forever just a matter of time

And once you know you are innocent of any allegation leave nature to take its control.

And no one has the right to leave this world illegally.

Naija is so interesting and entertaining for someone to commit sucide.

Now how will he know the outcome of this heated election.

One vote lost just like that
how are u sure he killed himself mainly because of that? your mouth like coward own.. I pray u won't find yourself in real deep depression.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Triniti(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Damn, suicide should never be an option
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by franchasng: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2019
He committed suicide because his money ritual backfired not because a lady accused him of rape.

His mother died last week too.

The guy went diabolical in order to make money and he lived a reckless life mostly because how he made his money.

How you make your money and wealth in life will greatly determine how you will live your life.

Ladies watch what the man you are with does for a living and how he makes his money, it will greatly affect the success or failure of your relationship or marriage with him undecided

7 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Anambralife(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2019
I was following every of his moves. After that his "kill myself tweet", he came back and stated that he's not killing himself anymore stating that life's too sweet "I've made money and no one to chop am if I die" . He even started a GIVEAWAY for his followers which I participated but didn't win. So I'm not understanding this news again oo

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by IbrahimDamola: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2019
I banned all my family members from using twitter and being too active on other social media platform where they cannot be anonymous.

Some women can be terrible daughters of Jezebel.

I just read this on punch now. See the pictures the girls sent him. Guys please be careful with women, they'll can make you poor in financial and mental health.

https://www.hivexclusive.com.ng/2019/01/nigeria-twitter-user-asiwajulimited.html?m=1

Lalasticlala may women never destroy you. Amen

I will hardly believe any rape case except the victim is below 16 years.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Hoodbilonia: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2019
hahaha
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Franzinni: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2019
If you are accused of rape... Even if you are cleared the stigma doesn't go away.... Some people go still dry look you one kind...

But who in their right mind will enjoy rape? My brain can't even process what pushes people to even consider it talk less of carry it out...

NO PUSSY IS WORTH IT..... It just doesn't rank that high in my world...

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Anambralife(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2019
But he stated in one of his tweets that his mum saw the rape allegations on Twitter & that caused her collapse and death.
franchasng:
He committed suicide because his money ritual backfired not because a lady accused him of rape.

His mother died last week too.

The guy went diabolical in order to make money and he lived a reckless life mostly because how he made his money.

How you make your money and wealth in life will greatly determine how you will live your life.

Ladies watch what the man you are with does for a living and how he makes his money, it will greatly affect the success or failure of your relationship or marriage with him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Yankee101: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2019
While I support victims of rape, I do not condone false accusations.

His mum died after the accusations, shortly after a surgery. And he was eventually forced to kill himself

I don't think any man needs to rape any woman for any reason. If you are looking for a true real relationship, you will always find.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by deybholar(f): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2019
I hope those that bullied him on twitter will finally have peace. They just kept dragging the guy even after he told them that his mother died after hearing the allegations leveled against him embarassed Even if he was guilty, couldn't they have let the police investigate? Now the guy is gone. Not everyone can handle social media bullying. That sh.t needs to stop!

5 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Ogaga87(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Is Ronado not alive

Why do people keep acting this way

Two snipers on a blow, he does not want to hear that he revive after being rushed to the hospital... This is really bad

Just 5 minutes sex and your happy life draws the curtain

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by 9jacelebrity: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2019
FALSE ACCUSATIONS IS VERY PAINFUL

@BADMUSBELLO*
NAIJACELEBRITY.COM

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2019
deybholar:
I hope those that bullied him on twitter will finally have peace. They just kept dragging the guy even after he told them that his mother died after hearing the allegations leveled against him embarassed Even if he was guilty, couldn't they have let the police investigate? Now the guy is gone. Not everyone can handle social media bullying. That sh.t needs to stop!
yeah I agree not everybody can handle social media bullying, but if his innocent then why did he commit suicide. undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by tolugar: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2019
melody91:
how are u sure he killed himself mainly because of that? your mouth like coward own.. I pray u won't find yourself in real deep depression.

Read and pass

When you join him, ask him why he really did it.

And yes, every average Nigerian is depressed and only cowards allow it to take trolls on them....

I pray you won’t see snipers buy

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by jerecrown(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2019
Don't believe this, why people are believing olosho on rape case

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by olanreyman(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Anambralife:
I was following every of his moves. After that his "kill myself tweet", he came back and stated that he's not killing himself anymore stating that life's too sweet "I've made money and no one to chop am if I die" . He even started a GIVEAWAY for his followers which I participated but didn't win. So I'm not understanding this news again oo
An imposter was handling that new account. He is not the one.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by EgusiShankly: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2019
dingbang:
There is a demon lurking around social media
this could be true

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by deleo16(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2019
cry
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by UncleJudax(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Datadealss:
Ronaldo never kill himself amidst all those rape allegation neither did Usher Raymond so why you??

I don't know if I should type RIP or not
People are different. There are also other who have killed themselves because of allegations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work / Uber Drivers Arrested For Robbing Women At Night In Lagos / Police Uncover Ritualists’ Den In Ogun, Arrest Two Ritualists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.