Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch (31265 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by kingthreatz: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

Pray you never get accused for what you know nothing about. Imagine being labelled a paedophile for underaged boys and the world not believing your side of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by fergie001: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
Colb461:
was he not d same man dey came on social media to say d ladies DAT are blackmailing him leads to his mother death because of d heart attack she had wen she heard abt wat he did.
Exactly
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Ziggylady(f): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2019
obailala:
Wait until you're set up, publicly humiliated and serially accused by several people (both friends and strangers alike) of a horrible crime you know nothing about. Wait until such a time when even your immediate family doesnt also trust your version of the story. And then we'd see whether you will be moved or not.

P.s I'm not holding brief for anyone.

How are you sure he is innocent?..because he said so?...i pity the mindset of most of you Nigerian males which always lands you in trouble with the law abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Mizwisdom(f): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Guilty conscience, good riddance
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by OMEGA009(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Some bloggers will soon see that there’s a crime called Cyberbullying and it’s in the Nigerian constitution.

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Bostin(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Oyotan oun wa be kun be kun .. Some men are still struggling to survive in life but he got everything and die miserably .
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by hammerFC: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
HE MADE IT FAR TOO EASY FOR THEM.

NIGERIA IS ONE COUNTRY WHERE ONE CAN REALLY TEACH HOES A LESSON.

NOW, DEM GO THEY LAUGH AM AND HIM MAMA.

GUY U FALL MY HAND, BIG TIME, ON TOP PUSSY KWA, U AND MAMA. DOUBLE JEOPARDY.

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Mizwisdom(f): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:

shut up. the way you say that girl licking his ass does that look like rape. if i knew u , i will rape you so you know what rape is. useless olosho

Why are u threatening someone with rape na? Seun Justwise, Dominique what's going on here, people around the world are seeing this. I've never read on any forum where people are openly being threatened with rape :+

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by hammerFC: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2019
NYBODY THAT STILL THINK, THAT MAN IS GUILTY OF RAPE, SHOULD CHECK INTO THE NEAREST PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL.

NO RAPIST WILL EVER KILL HIMSELF.

THAT WAS A YOUNG MAN THAT MADE SOMETHING OF HIMSELF IN THE REALM OF BUSINESS.

A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN AND SELF MADE.

WE CANNOT SAY THE SAME FOR THE ASS LICKING, MONEY BEGGING HOES, PROSTITUTE, RUNS GIRLS, THAT KILLED HIM. RIP!

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Artistree: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2019
NLBigBoy:
Nigerian women are some of the most useless and callous entities I have ever seen in my life, that’s why I only fvck white bítches, These hoes tweeted false rape allegations that gave his mum a heart attack and then drove him to suicide...RIP But that video of a girl eating his ass makes him mad suspect, personally any Nigga that gets his ass ate is incapable of rape cuz thats a gay ass nigga...I hope the police launch an investigation and jail those wicked sens eless hoes.
I hope your mum is white too?

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by IprintMONEY: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Why are u threatening someone with rape na? Seun Justwise, Dominique what's going on here, people around the world are seeing this. I've never read on any forum where people are openly being threatened with rape :+
shut up there, you daughter of a dirty swine. na your type go get smelling toto. u dey call mods for me?
i swear you will meet people that will actually raped to death.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by chuksjuve(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
dingbang:
There is a demon lurking around social media

Only the spiritually enlightened will understand this ..

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by StTrump: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Staged murder
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by IprintMONEY: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Guilty conscience, good riddance
guilty conscience? thunder fire you. he clearly showed a video of an idiot like u licking his asshole and probably eating his shit by default.
how is that rape. i pray you get raped by a real mad man soon

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerian population is gradually reducing..

What a waste of hotel room..
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Colb461: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2019
fergie001:
Exactly
so as him come commit suicide nw watin him gain.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Mizwisdom(f): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:

I see how dark and evil you are. We shall see...

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by hammerFC: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
IprintMONEY:

guilty conscience? thunder fire you. he clearly showed a video of an idiot like u licking his asshole and probably eating his shit by default.
how is that rape. i pray you get raped by a real mad man soon

IF HE DID NOT MAKE THAT VIDEO, U WILL NOT KNOW HIS ACCUSER IS IN THE BUSINESS OF EATING BIG MEN ASS.

NIGERIA GIRLS GO TO DUBAI TO EVEN EAT ARAB MEN SHIT.

DIRTY THINGS! PIGS!

THEY KNOW THE SOFT TARGET THEY CAN ACCUSE OF SUCH.

I NO BE RITUALIST BUT ANYBODY THAT TRY THAT WITH ME, I WILL DONATE THEIR HEAD TO CULT.

TAKE U DO RITUAL, COLLECT MONEY. MAKE ME SEF CHOP UR MONEY.

U DEY CRAZE

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by fergie001: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Colb461:
so as him come commit suicide nw watin him gain.
Wait,make I ask Victor Ad....
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Chari4: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2019
NLBigBoy:
Nigerian women are some of the most useless and callous entities I have ever seen in my life, that’s why I only fvck white bítches, These hoes tweeted false rape allegations that gave his mum a heart attack and then drove him to suicide...RIP But that video of a girl eating his ass makes him mad suspect, personally any Nigga that gets his ass ate is incapable of rape cuz thats a gay ass nigga...I hope the police launch an investigation and jail those wicked senseless hoes.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE FOOLISH COMMENT. FIRST OF ALL, WHITES CEEATED THE THREAD OF CALLING OUT THIER RAPIST BUT THE SLAVE MENTALITY YOU HAVE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE YOU SEE WHITE AD SUPERIORS. SECONDLY A CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION , THIS WAS JUST A COWARDS WAY OUT OF FACING THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS, iOF INDEED HE WAS INNOCENT HE SHOULD HAVE DEFENDED IT. LASTLY IF TOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS YOU WOULD HAVE READ THAT THE MOTHER DIED A LONG TIME AGO NOT AS A RESULT OF THW ACCUSATIONS.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by hammerFC: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
Chari4:

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE FOOLISH COMMENT. FIRST OF ALL, WHITES CEEATED THE THREAD OF CALLING OUT THIER RAPIST BUT THE SLAVE MENTALITY YOU HAVE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE YOU SEE WHITE AD SUPERIORS. SECONDLY A CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION , THIS WAS JUST A COWARDS WAY OUT OF FACING THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS, iOF INDEED HE WAS INNOCENT HE SHOULD HAVE DEFENDED IT. LASTLY IF TOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS YOU WOULD HAVE READ THAT THE MOTHER DIED A LONG TIME AGO NOT AS A RESULT OF THW ACCUSATIONS.
[/s]

WHICH PART OF HIS MOTHER HEARING THE NEWS AND DIEING, DID U NOT UNDERSTAND?

BEREAVEMENT OVER THE LOSS OF A MOTHER AND GUILT THAT, THE BAD NEWS ABOUT HIM CAUSED IT, IS ENOUGH TO TRIGGER INSANITY OR KILL.

STOP TALKING NONSENSE. I.E. "A CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION"

RAPE CARRIES A STIGMA AND EVEN IF U ARE INNOCENT, THE FACT THAT U WERE ACCUSED OF SUCH, MAKES U SUSPECT FOR A LIFE TIME BRANDING AS RAPIST.

THAT IN ITSELF IS DAMNING.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by OakpropertiesPH: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Something doesn't quite add Up!
How does suicide prove your innocence?
Something fishy!
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by hammerFC: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2019
OakpropertiesPH:
Something doesn't quite add Up!
How does suicide prove your innocence?
Something fishy!

THE GUY ALREADY PROVED HIS INNOCENCE BEFORE DIEING.

GO AND WATCH VIDEO OF RAPE.

U WILL UNDERSTAND, NIGERIA GIRLS ARE THE REAL RAPIST.

HE ONLY JOINED HIS DEAR MOTHER OUT OF BEREAVEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Culin(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Social media and it's bad effects
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Uglymugg: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

If he truly raped her, that was some expensive ejaculation

Lesson for sex-starved niggahs: Your brain should control your dick and not the other way around.

Instead of waanking, his dick was trafficating in all directions

Still supporting the devilish women after a Nigger like you lost his life to fake accusation. Pussy whipped human being.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Uglymugg: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

From your picture I could tell you're someone that worships pussy. I wish donstan18 was still around, damn.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by JasonScoolari: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Uglymugg:

From your picture I could tell you're someone that worships pussy. I wish donst.an18 was still around, damn.
grin Funny you!
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Vince77(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2019
So u mean after about a week no one was able to talk and calm him down. He was still left to be alone and worry to the extent of carrying out his threat.

This world has lost it honestly.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2019
nobody came to this guy's rescue why Naa.... I saw this on twitter tot he was joking....i pray it's not true
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Uglymugg:

Still supporting the devilish women after a Nigger like you lost his life to fake accusation. Pussy whipped human being.

I have delivered the message to your father
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by obailala(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Ziggylady:

How are you sure he is innocent?..because he said so?...i pity the mindset of most of you Nigerian males which always lands you in trouble with the law abroad.
Where did I say he was innocent?... Did you see the last line of my comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Nabbed By 1am During Operation In Bayelsa State. Photos / Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) / Friends Lured & Killed A Businessman In Festac, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.