Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page (42804 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Letenwam: 5:05am On Jan 19, 2019
A Nigerian lady identified as Blessing Bili, is set to marry a man she asked out on a popular Facebook page.

The excited lady who shared their love story on the Facebook page, advised single ladies who are searching to let go of their shy side and ask any guy they like out. The lady who went further to tell ladies to pay the transport fare of such men, added that her man bought the ring himself.

The Nigerian lady who is getting set to marry the man she asked out, wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-set-to-marry-man-she-asked-out-on-facebook-page-photos/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2019
See as the girl fresh!
Nice caption, not all those ones that will start narrating how they bought airtime to sub then automatically he was in her DM.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by APCpackandgo: 5:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Na me for buy the ring for am before? Abi na two us dey colonize your local government headquarters as executive chairmen?

11 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by ValCon888: 5:58am On Jan 19, 2019
You rock girl! Tbh, bold ladies are my krypyonite.
Not all men want to marry a house cat. Some men are attracted to lionesses who know what they want and go for the jugular.

The lady below me; so being good-looking makes him a cheat?
That's your insecurity speaking my dear...

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Paxie55: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2019
That boy looks like someone that will cheat on her.

undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:

undecided
That's why you'll continue be in delusion. it's not by looks!

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Burgerlomo: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2019
I can marry such lady 2 cool

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by decatalyst(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Nairaland ladies would never be this bold...always hiding under fake monikers grin

Timid and fearful of what anyone would say grin

Should i kuku break this table i am shaking? grin

How many likes before i kuku ma break this table and set fire on it? grin

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2019
As much as some stories need not be told girls need to be more daring in seeking relationship from the guy they love to settle down with. And to think girls have loads of tricks at their disposal to make a guy fall for them

25 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by engreddy(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2019
Olalan:
As much as some stories need not be told girls need to be more daring in seeking relationship from the guy they love to settle down with. And to think girls have loads of tricks at their disposal to make a guy fall for them

Don't mind them, fortune favors the bold ... Let them keep playing the emotional card

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2019
I can't date a girl if she ask me out talkless of marry her the dude should ready to face anything
experience is my teacher

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by chibuike65: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2019
That's femalenist is when you think out side the box not waiting for the man always when you can compete with the men take rules also that's how me understand femalenist

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
See as the girl fresh!
Nice caption, not all those ones that will start narrating how they bought airtime to sub then automatically he was in her DM.
you meant those one's on NL

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:

undecided
you need to respect yourself

13 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Speedyconnect15: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Sounds nice mehn

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by ainas247: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2019
grin it's well congrats..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Happy married life to them.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by jesvic91(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Anytime a girl get engaged or married she automatically becomes a relationship expert?

BTW.. Happy married life

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by TaiKuun(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Are you tired of quack graphic designer? Get in here

https://www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio/2

check my profile page/signature for contact details. Thanks
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Ayoswit(f): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Kudos to her undecided
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Ladies disregard this mumu

What works for A may not work for B angry

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Na me for buy the ring for am before? Abi na two us dey colonize your local government headquarters as executive chairmen?
Can u just be nice and happy for other people's progress. Hater!!!

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by madridguy(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by traffwire: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
It is well

Abeg, check my signature. I need Marketers.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by 12345baba(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2019
Lovely
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Dreyl(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Congrats
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2019
This kind girl toto dey sweet
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Zico5(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2019
This one is not among the slay Queens. She knows her stuff and worth. That's why it's very easy for her, not like all the ladies that their destinies have already been compromised by Yahoo guys.

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Topmaike007(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2019
I love the boldness and courage

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Ahmeduana(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:

undecided
AND YOU SAID WE SHOULD STAND ON WHAT WE BELIEVE IN? When the lady goes for what she likes and love, you condemn and destroy it, are you practicing what you preach?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Xkalaban(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Eiyah, and she's quite cute herself too. Nice one girl... Ain't no shame nor blame in there wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.