Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page (42724 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by publicenemy(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2019
kiss kiss
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2019
This one na PLAYBOY material ooo
Prepare for WAR
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Ummmm Eemmmmm... I have nothing to say lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Dreambeat: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2019
In this day and time, a lady asking a guy out is no more news.In ten to twenty years from now nobody will raise eyebrows over it

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:
Nairaland ladies would never be this bold...always hiding under fake monikers grin

Timid and fearful of what anyone would say grin

Should i kuku break this table i am shaking? grin
All dos things ar lyk ABC ,if i see proud guys dat wont call u cheap because u ask dem out first ,i run into d bush.

But i always go 4 men of honour n selflessness, because dey might be afraid of insults frm a wrong cheap girl
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2019
Dat boy wl break her heart ,
HE IS 2 SHORT ,SHORT MEN AR WICKED
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by 22brains(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Letenwam:
A Nigerian lady identified as Blessing Bili, is set to marry a man she asked out on a popular Facebook page.

The excited lady who shared their love story on the Facebook page, advised single ladies who are searching to let go of their shy side and ask any guy they like out. The lady who went further to tell ladies to pay the transport fare of such men, added that her man bought the ring himself.

The Nigerian lady who is getting set to marry the man she asked out, wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-set-to-marry-man-she-asked-out-on-facebook-page-photos/

Nice move. Ego will not kill some ladies. Thats how they end up unmarried
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by 22brains(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
All dos things ar lyk ABC ,if i see proud guys dat wont call u cheap because u ask dem out first ,i run into d bush.
because dey ar afraid of insults frm cheap ladies

But i always go 4 men of honour n selflessness
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2019
She even said we should buy shawama for the guy. . lmao
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by 22brains(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Dreambeat:
In this day and time, a lady asking a guy out is no more news.In ten to twenty years from now nobody will raise eyebrows over it
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by 22brains(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This one na PLAYBOY material ooo
Prepare for WAR
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:
Nairaland ladies would never be this bold...always hiding under fake monikers grin

This table that you are shaking has so many nigerian ladies on it cheesy.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Iamtosignno:
I can't date a girl if she ask me out talkless of marry her the dude should ready to face anything
experience is my teacher
You see, men don't know what they want.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by 22brains(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Ummmm Eemmmmm... I have nothing to say lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by erico2k2(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
That boy looks like someone that will cheat on her.

undecided
you managed to form that sentence from the Picture,you even manage fail to aknowledge the happyness in their faces, na wahhh!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by SolexxBarry(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Nice move girl

Guys anticipate my new song
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
next month he will kill her for Ritual money. typical Nigerian

Remember? that Nigerian guy who met a pretty politician's daughter on facebook? And then kills her for Money Ritual : tongue
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by erico2k2(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
This table that you are shaking has so many nigerian ladies on it cheesy.
make them hold tight or fall grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Dpharisee: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:

Some even use (m) in their moniker cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by omooba969(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
She even said we should buy shawama for the guy.
. lmao

Your false sense of entitlement stinks.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by omooba969(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2019
gypsey:
next month he will kill her for Ritual money. typical Nigerian

Calm down niqqur.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Ladies disregard this mumu

What works for A may not work for B angry
I can't even ask a guy out, I hate rejection from someone I barely know.
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2019
see aa d bae fewsh ehn.
shoot ur shot
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2019
omooba969:

Calm down niqqur.
grin grin Remember that guy who met a pretty politician's daughter on facebook? and kills her for money ritual?

It's typical of Nigerian youths
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
I can't even ask a guy out, I hate rejection from someone I barely know.
but women de reject men and de move on...so

1 Like

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
You see, men don't know what they want.
Lol You seem not to understand me i have such experience twice so i doubt i can marry in that way
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by maxillaboy: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
chibuike65:
That's femalenist is when you think out side the box not waiting for the man always when you can compete with the men take rules also that's how me understand femalenist

What is this one saying?
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Wapchrist1(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Who can lend me 500k to complete my Medical school and I will pay BK as soon I graduate. I lost my sponsor !
Medicine And Sugery , 200 level . 08033854704.
I need a saviour!
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2019
22brains:
i made mistake in d comment ,i mean man of honour may be afraid of insult frm dull cheap ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Iamtosignno:
Lol You seem not to understand me i have such experience twice so i doubt i can marry in that way
What happened?
Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
let her take the wig off, so we can see exactly what she looks like. i hate wig and fake hair wearing women.
Every black/African female wears Fake Hair or wig Nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page by theapeman4: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Letenwam:
A Nigerian lady identified as Blessing Bili, is set to marry a man she asked out on a popular Facebook page.

The excited lady who shared their love story on the Facebook page, advised single ladies who are searching to let go of their shy side and ask any guy they like out. The lady who went further to tell ladies to pay the transport fare of such men, added that her man bought the ring himself.

The Nigerian lady who is getting set to marry the man she asked out, wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-set-to-marry-man-she-asked-out-on-facebook-page-photos/

Naija women are animals undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met / Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.