Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity (677 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by Goshen360(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqm4Ru_wdU

I will speak extensively on the danger of this kind of Practices in Christianity today in the next post. Enjoy the video and more relevant videos to follow later
Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by sukerefakere(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2019
It's better I don't say anything..

1 Like

Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Lalasticlala see ooo

1 Like

Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by seunmsg(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2019
There are things I may never understand in this life.
One; how some of these pastors deceive their worshipers with a straight face. I can’t even keep a straight face when lying to my wife and these people lie shamelessly while keeping a straight face in front of thousands of people and still get them to part with their money.

Two; how educated and knowledgeable people sit down comfortably and listen to nonsense message like this one. It’s even more worrisome that people actually believed the nonsense and parted with £700 shocked. Like, wtf! angry angry angry .

The pastor and those sheeples paying money for perfume are all mad.

3 Likes

Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by Aldebaran(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
The Music part...

You are 100 percent right...

They use it to influence the mumus to drop their hard earned money grin

1 Like

Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by desiredhome: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pastors (pastorprenours) like this are everywhere in the country. The reasons they succeed is

1. Poor mentality of our people (slave mentality)
2. Too much of greed
3. Poverty
4. Ignorant of the truth
5. Laziness
Etc

What people don't know is that these evil men creates more sorry to their victims than happiness, their victims are ignorantly dying in silent.

1 Like

Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by Goshen360(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
One of the dangers of practices like this in OP video is similar to what was going among the Collossians church when some false teachers was introducing different kinds of rituals into the church and hereby making the finished works of Christ null and void.

Paul the Apostle wrote to the church:

You have been made COMPLETE IN CHRIST....col. 2vs10

In other words, THE FINISHED WORKS OF CHRIST IS ENOUGH FOR YOU....it was the perfect sacrifice and that's why it was said to be finished!

When you start to see this kinds of practices in the church of Christ, it is not different from you visiting a witch doctor and he gives you something to use or rather he could use something on you.

Stand therefore in the liberty wherein Christ had made you free!

3 Likes

Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by Benjamin08: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
qualityGod:
Lalasticlala see ooo

Wo is lalasticlala?
Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by Benjamin08: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
qualityGod:
Lalasticlala see ooo
Who is lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by Goshen360(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity by MuttleyLaff: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Benjamin08:
Who is lalasticlala
He is an arch angel here on the Religion forum

(1) (Reply)

Moment Of A pastor Seriously performing a Deliverance On a Lady, Sleep On Her / Closed / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shut Down London For Father’s Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.