Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,529 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing (17709 Views)

Is TECNO Really Planning On Releasing A 64 Mega Pixel Smartphone With SONY? / Is TECNO Really Planning On Releasing A 64 Mega Pixel Smartphone With SONY? / How Google Plans On Replacing Android With Fuschia OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by MrImole: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Still rocking my Android Pie with the lastest security patch

What device are you using bro?
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Ijaycool:
Google abeg go and rest.
Some of us are still in Google Jellybean, because phones don't upgrade to higher version.

Why on earth must upgrades be sent from hardware manufacturers instead of via the OS?

Concentrate on perfecting the Nexus hardware, make it affordable, then send out update to devices via OS.

Anytime new OS version comes out, Samsung and co will release new phones with a little +1 bump-up on camera mega pixel. Same old shit with new price cux it now has a new OS version.

Thieves

Don’t mind them, 2013 iPhone still got the last iOS update, how many people on this thread can use a 2013 Samsung grin with it’s washed out camera.

Later dem go say iSheep, when they are the Real S-heep-AMSUNG

2 Likes

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Valjinn(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2019
No one seems to observe the battery duration...70% for 3hrs. Maybe it may come with solar power bank as one of it's peripheral.
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by LucemFerre: 7:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Recycled tech. TF is a dark mode?
Some people are easily impressed.
Wake me up when they actually make something different.

Plus, trust me you'd still install theme/icon packs one week after
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by LOVEGINO(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2019
Damidave1124:
Still rocking my Android O

When it eventually reaches Z, which alphabet would Google use?
they will start from A1

1 Like

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by PotatoSalad(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2019
MrImole:

What device are you using bro?
Nokia 7 Plus
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Kira290(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2019
Android anyday!

1 Like

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by MobilityExpress: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Loud it for the people at the back!! grin

grin... iOS fans looking at you like

1 Like

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Topmaike007(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Damidave1124:

numericbet

1 Like

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2019
Damidave1124:

They'll probably switch to hieroglyphics grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by stanley000: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2019
While even iPhone 5s is still receiving updates and security patches android on the other hand wants you to buy a whole new phone for at least $170 to get a couple few updates. Lmao android is a failure!!!
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2019
stanley000:
While even iPhone 5s is still receiving updates and security patches android on the other hand wants you to buy a whole new phone for at least $170 to get a couple few updates. Lmao android is a failure!!!

This does not have anything to do with Android.
Google Nexus and Pixel devices get updates. Let iOS go open source and see if you won't be stuck with the same situation. Get your facts right and stop blaming the OS.

Don't compare an OS that is handled totally by one company to an Open Source Project
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2019
I'm a fan of both Android phones and IPhone but I prefer Android .Download this song from a nairalander's artist Xpol http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by ajaymina(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Damidave1124:

Code name will never b a problem!...

[/b]If I de lie, ask Nigerian film makers[b]

1 Like

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by maleeks(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Damidave1124:

They are phasing out android OS completely soon, Fuschia is next zircon based on Dart

1 Like

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by bigtt76(f): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2019
I can't agree less. Google and Android changed the fortune of the famous chink0 fines of those days and helped the crashing down of smartphones worldwide.

HsLBroker:
Android all the way, without google there is no smartphone
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Dantee005(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Loud it for the people at the back!! grin
Lol...Dis table you're shaking eh! grin
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by spoilerx: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Ijaycool:
Google abeg go and rest.
Some of us are still in Google Jellybean, because phones don't upgrade to higher version.

Why on earth must upgrades be sent from hardware manufacturers instead of via the OS?

Concentrate on perfecting the Nexus hardware, make it affordable, then send out update to devices via OS.

Anytime new OS version comes out, Samsung and co will release new phones with a little +1 bump-up on camera mega pixel. Same old shit with new price cux it now has a new OS version.

Thieves

not really google's fault though, your manufacturer is at fault.

Google just provides open source OS.

Nexus hardware Google is already on the 3rd generation of pixel hardware.

u r on Jellybean ? that was 7 years ago, even apple won't update a 7 year old phone.
These companies are more concerned with profit, and it cost money to push updates.
Why would dey spend more on updating old phones for no gain ?
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by mbourie(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Don’t mind them, 2013 iPhone still got the last iOS update, how many people on this thread can use a 2013 Samsung grin with it’s washed out camera.

Later dem go say iSheep, when they are the Real S-heep-AMSUNG

Baba why you dey yarn like this, check out for Samsung Galaxy S4 camera and see the quality of pictures it produces till date.
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by luluosas(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Android AA, AB, AC, AD etc. No laff me ooooooo
Damidave1124:

1 Like

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by fredie107(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ejadike:
Android Q? We never rock Android 8 and 9 finish, Q is out already. This world is just so fast

Too fast oooooo... grin grin grin

Infact, I dey use android Z grin....
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
AllNairalanders:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal In 2019

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

Exclusive and massive new year discount offer..

WhatsApp : 0 9 0 8 1 0 5 5 5 0 8

You that you are "helping" people, you are also in Nigeria o!

If only this number was Canadian instead of Naija number.........
Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Sagax(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Damidave1124:

Maybe they will use Android AA to Android ZZ

1 Like

Re: Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing by Caseless: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dark mode? Android just won me over more. Photophobic or photosensitive people knows what I mean .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unwanted Calls/sms: MTN, Glo, Airtel, Others Fleece Nigerians N547bn Annually / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / What App Do You Use To Play Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.