Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Has Anyone Here Played Idle Heroes Android Game? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Has Anyone Here Played Idle Heroes Android Game? (1486 Views)

Just Published My First Android Game (photos) / 12 Best Free PC And Android Game Download Sites / [FREE][ANDROID][GAME][4.1+] Commando Hunters: Counter Terrorist Shooting Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here Played Idle Heroes Android Game? by Freelancer007(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Idle Heroes is one of the most popular Android games out there. It is both an action and an idle game. It is really worth it to spend your Idle time on. You can learn how to play the game from bestidleheroes.com

I am really looking for other idle heroes so we can share ideas.

If you are a fan, register your presence here and let's share your ideas and strategy.
Re: Has Anyone Here Played Idle Heroes Android Game? by Zeeshan240: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2019
I will surely like to know how this game works because I am a gamer and I love to explore new games can you tell me some more about this?
Re: Has Anyone Here Played Idle Heroes Android Game? by falcon01: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
tell me about it
Re: Has Anyone Here Played Idle Heroes Android Game? by MrsSandman: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
I do like this game a lot just because I can play in my free time and also get the characters updated while I work. I feel like it's super convenient for us working people and yeah it's kind of addicting with all the action that's packed in the game. I have been actually waiting for the latest idle heroes 2020 update just because I wanted to see if my hero will get some new cool features (I'm playing with Garuda) and I am glad to see that with the new update I am able to reach level 250 with the great possibility to win the first tier. I do like to start my fights off with a win ahha. Hubby also plays the game and he likes it too but he needs time to catch up to me.
Re: Has Anyone Here Played Idle Heroes Android Game? by RichardMartinez: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2020
Me. Idle Heroes Mod Apk is the hottest game in 2020

(1) (Reply)

Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k / Illusion? Which Building Is Closer? / Top 15 Football Games For Android And Iphone Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.