Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (35003 Views)

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by ridbell01(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pls who snapped the 3 and 4th Pic?you mean you are still using blackberry curve1 in 2019? I beg stop disgracing yourself online

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
hahahha Mr. flat.head, can you show us the one in enugu or from any part of ur potopoto land? grin
liberalsinnerx:
Afonjas and inability to run a civilized project

3 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sonoyom:
Anything Buhari puts his hand into........

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by wellmax(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Misinformation. The bus park is being remodeled. The construction will soon be concluded.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by mayze: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Loool..you guys all Jut come online and be typing poo without proper investigation..shouting maintenance all around.. A terminal that has never been used..its under reconstruction the last time I checked.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
wff
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
APC and insanity is one and same
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Naaa NORMAL thing naaa
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by ebabs: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
FabulousAutos:
Ikeji?

I even thought they were referring to Linda.
Lol grin
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Hotfreezer: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
liberalsinnerx:
Afonjas and inability to run a civilized project

Ipob pig, that bus stop is better than all hotels in your muddy region.

It's so good that you see gala-hawking Igbos snapping pictures there and sending it back to potopoto region to entice more Igbos to come to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Racoon(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
shocked Anything Buhari touches dies.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by gurunlocker: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Maintenance is one of the major problem in this country.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by martineverest(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
AutoReportNG:
This is not a true reflection OP...

After the commission of the project, the LASG realised that they need to expand the place to contain more buses so what you have going there is expansion of the Ikeja BRT Terminus. The offices, etc remained untouched, just the inside and the parking lot are being expanded.

AutoReportNG did a tour and we interviewed some workers there and they clarified our statement.

Our worries are why the rush in the first place? Why spend millions on adverts, ceremony when you know the structure will be pull down for reconstruction later on.
true,I passed the cute this morning the picture op posted is totally different from what I saw....there is also heavy expansion going on ,which is even bigger than the original project itself.the expansion looks like a concourse

3 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by perdollar(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
imagine helping them to develop Lagos yet they r creating sty out of lagos. very dirty tribe. shotput is a recognized competition yet ds afonjaa wl b showing there talent in my compound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Shawnnn01: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is the kind of false news you get from this bigoted Biafrans while they say nothing about the 3 failed governors they have in Biafra
martineverest:
stop spreading false news op...I pass that place daily,they are expanding the terminal and heavy work is still going on there..the cut off part by op is a new and a bigger concourse still under construction which was started after the the launching by president.the third picture op posted was taken during the constructin be of the project and not after the president unveiled it.

BTW,didn't Ambrose also launch about 800 buses for the terminal last week and also unveiled bus assembly factory ?

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by martineverest(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
budosky:
Camera differences
not even camera differences...op just show us the picture he took during construction phase and not the completed project.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by OkoroPeugeot(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Is any of the commissioned Airports in use?
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Raypawer(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
So is that why you said Nigeria is cursed? Its your personal frustration, deal with it!

I stand here as a prophet to declare that..
NIGERIA IS BLESSED!

Every negative declaration by whosoever is reversed in Jesus Name!

themosthigh:
Nigeria is cursed. I woke up this morning, no light, generator sound from neighboring housing giving me headaches, get into bathroom- no water, go to my car with jerry can to get water- bonnet open car battery was stolen at night, washed my face to go to work-got into the bus but massive hold up. Reached work-nothing to do but eat mango, brothers called for money- no money.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by gift2xl: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
DISGRACE TO PMB AND HIS FOLLOWERS. I REMEMBER BACK DAYS THE FIRST GOVERNOR OF RIVER'S STATE, HE GOVERN WITH PASSION TO GROW THE STATE AND OTHER'S BACK DID SAME. NOW ADAYS POLITICIANS, THERE PASSION, IS TO GO IN THERE TO STEAL, KILL AND DISTROY "THIEF'S"
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by biggy26: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
chuksville:
APC and Lack of maintenance is like this...
It's not about maintenance, it has been abandoned. It's obvious Jaga wasn't happy with it, cos money didn't enter party men pocket.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by stealthtiger(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
@Autojush should come to the rescue
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
themosthigh:
Nigeria is cursed. I woke up this morning, no light, generator sound from neighboring housing giving me headaches, get into bathroom- no water, go to my car with jerry can to get water- bonnet open car battery was stolen at night, washed my face to go to work-got into the bus but massive hold up. Reached work-nothing to do but eat mango, brothers called for money- no money.
your case is different cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by xjiggy: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
themosthigh:
where did u get mango in January?
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by 2sexycom(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
jeftalene:
1000+ Welders are needed for 1 year contract employment.

Experience in tank and pipe welding is compulsory

SMS your full names and phone number to 09064174444. No calls please.

You will be contacted asap.
Kindly escalate.
are u sure this is not a means to get people's contact for election purpose?
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by islandmoon: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
we are not all blind even though we are not supporting any party, we noticed the last two photos are blur , op, why?
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by blowjob: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
THE IKEJIS DON GET BUS TERMINAL.. grin

ENEMIES OF PROGRESS, SPREADING FAKE NEWS.. grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Stonerobaba(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
chuksville:
APC and Lack of maintenance is like this...

I think they made some errors they are trying to correct after commissioning. That's the irony
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shame....... Was it actually ever used?......
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by lasmile(f): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Udeme my brother

Hello there,

*The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme*

BBSBC Consults has introduced a new platform for Nigeria graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who graduated in poor grades. It was introduced to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.

Top-Up degree or HND Conversion programme is suitable for the following types of students;

1. HND students planning to convert to BSc
2. BSc 3rd class
3. Drop outs
4. Those who wish to change programme
5. Those with good grades but wish to possess dual degree (a new degree in another programme) to enable him / her compete favorably to jobs.

BBSBC Consults brings *HEGT University, Benin Republic* closer to you and its now your choice to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

HEGT University, Benin republic is one of the finest institutions in Benin republic that is fully equipped for teachings, fully accredited by Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria. Accepted also for NYSC and employment in Nigeria.

Details;
a. Lectures: holds in Nigeria, online and exams online
b. Pass assurance
c. Affordable tuition
d. Duration is 6-8 months (Accelerated 2 semesters)
e. Partnered Institution: HEGT University, Benin Republic.

For details contact;

BBSBC Communications, 3, Akinsola Akingba Street, Baruwa-Ipaja, Lagos. Call / Chat 09026858400.
If God has blessed you and you are not in the class of the above graduates, kindly Re-Broadcast to your contacts, someone might be in need of it.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! / Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.