Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (35010 Views)

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by omolola15(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
liberalsinnerx:
Afonjas and inability to run a civilized project

puresaint:
That's their way... No plan, no mission, no vision....

LiveByNight:
Buhari
Buhari the evil incompetent dummy can't maintain anything grin

samisj4real:
Buhari should go & rest jare. Nothing is working under him.

#LETS_GET_9JERIA_WORKING_AGAIN.

It's a collective effort come FEBRUARY.
XTHRONE:
Am not surprised, it have always been poor maintenance culture

Racoon:
shocked Anything Buhari touches dies.

perdollar:
imagine helping them to develop Lagos yet they r creating sty out of lagos. very dirty tribe. shotput is a recognized competition yet ds afonjaa wl b showing there talent in my compound.

For all of you blaming buhari, mentainance and afonja. You are all wrong. The op is the kind of person that’ll keep dragging this country. I don’t know when he snapped that pics. My office is very very close to that place. I see it everyday. And I can assure you that work is on going. Expansion and a mall is being constructed as well. If y’all can wait till Monday. I’ll snap better pictures and upload. I don’t use blackberry tor like the OP. I use xs max so you should expect better pictures. The op should ask for forgiveness too. For misleading y’all

biggy26:

It's not about maintenance, it has been abandoned. It's obvious Jaga wasn't happy with it, cos money didn't enter party men pocket.

You are so wrong. It is not abandoned. It’s beung expanded and they are building a mall too. Please don’t let one mu mu op mislead you. They are working everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anyone building infrastructure in that dump is just wasting his time. If I was president I wont bother. Since money is the Nigherian man's God Ill just arrange how every body in the shjthole will get a stipend every month. All the allocations just put it in their account let them figure out their lives

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by LZAA: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
This is the kind of false news you get from this bigoted Biafrans while they say nothing about the 3 failed governors they have in Biafra
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by hollywater: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
martineverest:
stop spreading false news op...I pass that place daily,they are expanding the terminal and heavy work is still going on there..the cut off part by op is a new and a bigger concourse still under construction which was started after the the launching by president.the third picture op posted was taken during the constructin be of the project and not after the president unveiled it.

BTW,didn't Ambrose also launch about 800 buses for the terminal last week and also unveiled bus assembly factory ?
So why did they have to launch uncompleted project?

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by AcuraZDX: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Crimecity:
This is the Ikeja bus terminal months after the Ikeja bus terminal was commissioned by President Muhammadu Buhari in March 2018, during his first state visit to Lagos State, rather than being put to use by the state government.

Ironically, it was the same terminal being touted as one of the best things to have happened to Lagos in terms of public transportation.

According to a lagosian who shared a video of the current state of the terminal, he stated that the terminal have been turned into a construction site despite being commissioned months ago with so much funfair.

omolola15 post=74915941:

For all of you blaming buhari, mentainance and afonja. You are all wrong. The op is the kind of person that’ll keep dragging this country. I don’t know when he snapped that pics. My office is very very close to that place. I see it everyday. And I can assure you that work is on going. Expansion and a mall is being constructed as well. If y’all can wait till Monday. I’ll snap better pictures and upload. I don’t use blackberry tor like the OP. I use xs max so you should expect better pictures. The op should ask for forgiveness too. For misleading y’all

You are so wrong. It is not abandoned. It’s beung expanded and they are building a mall too. Please don’t let one mu mu op mislead you. They are working everyday.

omolola15:

Read the bolded first...
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by martineverest(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
hollywater:
So why did they have to launch uncompleted project?
it was completed...there a huge barren land beside the terminal.i guess they bought the land and decided to expand the project.....the new project is 3 times bigger than the previously completed one....there is now a huge concourse for passengers to buy tickets and wait for vehicles

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shame to dem APC Zombies Atiku we know, Atiku we shall vote WE stand with restoration WE stand with economical revitalisation WE stand with restructuring WE stand with respect for rule of law WE stand with true democracy WE stand with true patriotism WE stand with Wazirin Atiku Abubakar WE stand with PDP!!
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by mechanics(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Horlufemi:
You think Ambode issa normal person.
hmmmmm, I just hope he's not destroying what he made initially.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by almarthins(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
FabulousAutos:
Ikeji?

I even thought they were referring to Linda.

The guy post nonsense. I never see the sorry state wey him dey talk about

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Waste of tax payers money.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by JuanDeDios: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
themosthigh:
Nigeria is cursed. I woke up this morning, no light, generator sound from neighboring housing giving me headaches, get into bathroom- no water, go to my car with jerry can to get water- bonnet open car battery was stolen at night, washed my face to go to work-got into the bus but massive hold up. Reached work-nothing to do but eat mango, brothers called for money- no money.
At least, there was a bright spot - someone didn't sell you those artificially ripenned mango you can't eat. smiley Those kept me off mangoes for most of the last season.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by habymi: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
buhari why
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Crimecity:
This is the Ikeja bus terminal months after the Ikeja bus terminal was commissioned by President Muhammadu Buhari in March 2018, during his first state visit to Lagos State, rather than being put to use by the state government.

Ironically, it was the same terminal being touted as one of the best things to have happened to Lagos in terms of public transportation.

According to a lagosian who shared a video of the current state of the terminal, he stated that the terminal have been turned into a construction site despite being commissioned months ago with so much funfair.

Here is the video below..

https://zenithnaija.com/sorry-state-of-ikeji-bus-terminal-months-after-it-was-commissioned-by-president-buhari/

If there's construction work going on there, that means its not in a sorry state. If u asking y it was commissioned b4 completion, that's an entirely different matter

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by tyup(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
themosthigh:
Nigeria is cursed. I woke up this morning, no light, generator sound from neighboring housing giving me headaches, get into bathroom- no water, go to my car with jerry can to get water- bonnet open car battery was stolen at night, washed my face to go to work-got into the bus but massive hold up. Reached work-nothing to do but eat mango, brothers called for money- no money.

wow nice tale....who wrote this story book

I mean eating mango in January
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by chijokz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
themosthigh:
Not everyone in Naija goes through your plight. I live in a well equipped quiet estate and I've 24/7 light in my house (full solar installation), 24/7 water and security. I work from home 5 days a week (IT work plus online trading). I only deal with traffic on weekends.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by tyup(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
martineverest:
stop spreading false news op...I pass that place daily,they are expanding the terminal and heavy work is still going on there..the cut off part by op is a new and a bigger concourse still under construction which was started after the the launching by president.the third picture op posted was taken during the constructin be of the project and not after the president unveiled it.

BTW,didn't Ambrose also launch about 800 buses for the terminal last week and also unveiled bus assembly factory ?

mere looking at the last 2pictures I know all what he wrote/uploaded are all lies

Nawa o after writing this now....my main concern is what did he gain?

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari Must Vanish
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
liberalsinnerx:
Afonjas and inability to run a civilized project

This is my problem with people like you pls what has Afonja has to do with bad maintenance I don't like people who reason so badly like you. Is your brain alright? I guess no.

Pls biko if you have nothing good to say just respect yourself and quit the topic rather than sounding stupid. Name one part of Nigeria that is not suffering from maitenance culture

Pls.......grow up.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by AcuraZDX: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
tyup:

mere looking at the last 2pictures I know all what he wrote/uploaded are all lies

Nawa o after writing this now....my main concern is what did he gain?

Actually the photos look blur.. But I have watched the video the op posted in his blog and found out he screen grabbed the photos.. He wasn't the one that snapped it.. Next time don't be too fast to judge..
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by brigadier747: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Crimecity:

Here is the video below..

https://zenithnaija.com/sorry-state-of-ikeji-bus-terminal-months-after-it-was-commissioned-by-president-buhari/

Disclaimer I'm neither d dear devil of either APC nor PDP,this op is either a lunatic or a paid agent earning stipends for d dirty job, ( kudos to APC failure),a commissiond work turned to a construction site....means a failed project,
DAT it was commissioned based on d date by d president means that it might not need any further upgrade, and ,
Note ..u saw state funds DAT should b in pocket at work
And u still rant rubbish,
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by samsono30: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
u are a bastard lier, y is some pic bright and some deamish? you never sabi use photo shop, so go learn work.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by deomelo: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
FAKE news people at it again...

They are upgrading the terminal.

Den don take fake news swear for these people sha..

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by deomelo: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
brigadier747:

Disclaimer I'm neither d dear devil of either APC nor PDP,this op is either a lunatic or a paid agent earning stipends for d dirty job, ( kudos to APC failure),a commissiond work turned to a construction site....means a failed project,
DAT it was commissioned based on d date by d president means that it might not need any further upgrade, and ,
Note ..u saw state funds DAT should b in pocket at work
And u still rant rubbish,

See incompetent naija mentality. You people are so mentality backward in your thinking.

So, if you commissioned today and tomorrow decided to make it even better and more productive, it means you've failed? .

I honestly hope and pray many of you are not placed in charge of anything, not even a roadside beer parlor.
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by omolola15(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
AcuraZDX:

Read the bolded first...

Despite the ongoing construction. There’s nothing sorry about the state. His camera didn’t do justice. And the expansion is to make it better. And people jumped on the thread and started with afonja and buhari. That’s not right. And that’s not proper journalism.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
chijokz:

Not everyone in Naija goes through your plight. I live in a well equipped quiet estate and I've 24/7 light in my house (full solar installation), 24/7 water and security. I work from home 5 days a week (IT work plus online trading). I only deal with traffic on weekends.

Bla bla bla... You just want to tell us that you are financially buoyant.
The dude was narrating the life of the average Nigerian, or majority of Nigerians and you jumped out to make noise.
Did he say that every Nigerian was poor?? are we looking for rich people in Naija. As if the richest black man on the planet is not Nigerian....but like this your anectode abi auto-biography ,his wealth changes nothing. The average Nigerian is poor and hopeless.
Nigerians too like over sabi

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
SEUN how did this make front page when it should be deleted?

Is Nairaland now promoting FALSE NEWS?? undecided
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Houstency(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
Sharrap
Sketad!
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by 9jaRealist: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
It was obviously a “political” commissioning (because Sai Baba was desperately looking for something to tout on his trip to Lagos), but it is clearly erroneous (if not downright dishonest) to suggest or otherwise imply that the terminal has fallen into disrepair when in fact it is being expanded and improved upon. Meanwhile, the new buses for the terminal have arrived and drivers are being trained/retrained. Eko oni Baje!
Re: Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari by noble71(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin
themosthigh:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! / Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.