Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa (13990 Views)

2023: Osibanjo Storms Adamawa!..(Pix) / Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by sowore2019: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians are tired of the present crop of political leaders – party faithful.

With fervor and strong faith in the Nigeria project, Omoyele Sowore continue to travel to all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria. He storms Yola yesterday, 16th of January, 2019, with the AAC and Take It Back campaign team.

At Burunji, Jimeta, Sowore submits, it is the people who are working that are suffering in this country and that must change. Sensitizing the people, Sowore speaking further says, I know that every time politicians come here to get your votes and after that they run away … but we will never forget you.

At one of the events, a party faithful speaks passionately about the political inspiration Omoyele Sowore has become and how it has compelled rare devotions, including the donation of a car for campaign by Mr Robert. Speaking passionately, he says;

This is engineer Robert, when he watched omoyele sowore video clip, he joined us in the struggle and he donated his car. He gave his car for use for the campaign. We have branded it. We are taking it out of town. We are taking it round the city of Yola, we taking it to LG to do campaign.

As a matter of fact, something happened yesterday, we are all surprised; while this engineer drove this car around Mubi roundabout, Most of you may not which location is Mubi roundabout but Mr Omoyele Sowore knows that place quite okay because he did his NYSC service here in Adamawa State… the youth gathered, they converged around him and they started shouting this is our party, this is our candidate, we are going to vote him, we are tired of PDP, we are tired of APC… this is the first time we are seeing a car like this and we like what is happening. I am telling you, Nigerians are tired. We are tired. Youths are tired. And we are out. We are coming out. In full force. In full measure. Resources is not going to hamper us. Determination is all we need to succeed.

The speaker speaks of the strategy employed for their local campaign;

we are sensitizing the people and we are getting attention of people to vote Omoyele Sowore. That is what we do. All of their emphasis is on rigging. Do we have the cabals around us that would help us rigged elections and grant us victory? I say see, rigging is not going to work in 2019 elections. Whoever rig election is out of the game because we will not tolerate that anymore. We will go every length to stop any illegal move as far as the elections is concern.

https://www.aacparty.org/2019/01/18/glints-of-hope-as-hurricane-sowore-storms-adamawa-%EF%BB%BF/

3 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Oweku: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2019
I love him... grin grin

If only you and i can join hands and vote for him rather than those grandpa that are suppose to be cooling their old bones but prefer to bring hunger and starvation on the life of the common man ..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Lordofthewest(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Oshey...take it back

13 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by edlion57(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
I hope he is voting for atiku...he just der tour the whole of Nigeria... though I like his spirit...but the truth is that charity begins at home ..he should go bck to his village and contest for Senate...then we all can trust his ability

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by nanauju(f): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
I like this guy Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Another good candidate.
TAKE IT BACK!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Factfinder1(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
I really wish the youth can vote this guy

7 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Joy83(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Our next president come May 29, 2019

Or am I dreaming! kiss, someone should wake me up please, if its dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Sirmuel1(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Hurricane ko, Earthquake ni

Abeg go sit down jare grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by johnshagb(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
you mean this is a campaign rally? Eeya cry . To Think this dude is very sharp and able to pilot the affairs of a tough economy like Nigeria.

Too bad the old and recycled politicians wont give the youths a chance.

1 Like

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by kennosklint(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Lolzz it is a shame that Nigerians won't vote for u...

3 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by solablings(f): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Wa sere paddy mi

2 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by kollinz1234(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Eya cry cry
Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
This would have been a better alternative in a better society

3 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
I was thinking it was the real hurricane .. ah swear

2 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Seetto: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
We will sure get there...2019 sure banker...our incoming presido.. grin grin[ grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Greenvaiper: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
This boy is just deceiving himself. Where is the crowd?

lipsrsealed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Mankosi: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
SO i should vote him because he served and know Adamawa?

1 Like

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by bobokeshington: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
THIS ONE IS GOING NO WHERE. JUST ADDING UP TO THE NUMBERS.

1 Like

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by mycar: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
grin
I like the doggedness if this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
So from the pictures I can only see 18 people.. lmao, please sowore don't angry me.. why don't you start from senatorial or even governorship?? This isn't France where a candidate can just jump and win presidential election

1 Like

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Lanre12388: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2019
I like his courage smiley

I wish we have more youth that can stand up like him !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Aladdin1(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2019
good one.
Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Bossontop(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2019
undecided
Anybody as far as nor be buhari!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2019
By early febuhari Sowore will step down for Buhari. All this is so he can get some form of appointment from the ruling party. Perhaps something in the ministry of information.

He cannot step down for Atiku because Sowore hates corruption and corrupt people

1 Like

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
angry grin
Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by aishapmbtoto: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Na only this 20 people go make you president?

1 Like

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by 1Dray(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Omo, see crowd!
Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by Corrinthians(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Regardless of the love I have for Baba, I still fancy this dude alot. It is sad this just isn't his time. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Imagine not knowing that Adamawa is for Buhari

Sai Baba till 2023

Adamawa are Buhariated grin

Next level things

5 Likes

Re: Glints Of Hope As Hurricane Sowore Storms Adamawa by olajizz01(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
That's the next presidio of Naija after the second terms of Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

No One Can Stop Me From Securing PDP Ticket: Shaibu / Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Why Are Ghanians Not Protesting Over A Similar Increase In Their Pump Price:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.