Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima (24121 Views)

Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
arewaboy01:
. na my family members e go strike first
He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. Its a good thing your mum died of rape. Your sisters will die the same.
Re: Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima by Bidi123: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shettiman my brother may God bless you and add more wisdom and understanding to the acquired. The truth must be told even though they don't want to here it. Nigeria is more divided since Buhari took over. We need someone who will unite us and keep Nigeria working again. There is extreme poverty in the land that calls for immediate solution.
Re: Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
the way they struck my pathetic fada to death
I understand your fada stole your mums smelling panties that's why she died of bleeding. You will follow soon.
Re: Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
JubiGold:

U most naive cos thousands of us at the rally ystday were genuine card carrying supporters of one and only Baba.
Atiku can't defeat buhari. rub tat on ur rough scrotum
You are just a kid. You know nothing about politics
Re: Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima by IbrahimDamola: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:
I see PDPigz and Ipob pigs supporting Shettima.

The same Shettima that gave Igbos quit notice in the North and Igbo elders had to embark on a national begging tour.

Is shettima no longer greater than Awolowo as we Yoruba Muslims claimed when gave ibos 'quit notice' which we celebrated with owambe parties?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Buhari's Impeachment Process Now Or Else..... - MURIC Threatens NASS / Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku / Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.