Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Make Money On Facebook Research Program, For Just Keeping An App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Money On Facebook Research Program, For Just Keeping An App (296 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Keeping Your Mobile Phone Near You While Sleeping At Night / Come In To See How To Get 10dollars For Partaking In Facebook Research / 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Facebook Research Program, For Just Keeping An App by akinzgist(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Hello guys, I no you will have been looking for how to use the Facebook Research App in Nigeria,because this is only available in India and US .But here I will show you how you can use this facebook research in Nigeria with this little tips.
Facebook Research App give rewards for just keep it install in your mobile. It run in background.The research app will be generating statistics about how participants use their phone and mobile apps to improve the user experience.
This research project is handle by uTest i.e. Applause. uTest is big name so do not worry about app. Moreover its giving $5 for keep app installed and more than Rs.5000 if you do only 5 refer.You can do more refer to earn more. Its giving $10 Per Month for every invite till he remain active.

Requirement to use the Facebook research app
Android Mobile with Android 6.0 or above version or Apple mobile with iOS version of 8.0 or above
Paypal Verified Id to get payment. (You can create paypal id later also)
Invite is require to join this research app. (We will invite you for this app)
Steps to Join Facebook Research App
1. This app program is Invite Only. Whatsapp us your full Name and email id on +2348141507715 so we will invite you.
2.Now wait for few mins to invite mail come. We send invite quickly and reply you on whatsapp.
3.After got 1st mail click on link given in mail and register using your paypal email id. If still not register on paypal then use your same email id while making id on paypal

Continue reading.....
https://newsdailytech.com/how-to-use-facebook-research-app-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Online Stores / What Smartphone Tricks Video Should I Make For You?? / Updates Or New Shitty Phones With Preinstalled OS( Infinix,Tecno&Itel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.