Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo (23246 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) / NNPC Tanker Crashes Into Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial In Benue / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by jesmond3945: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Thats why the bible said let the dead bury their dead

1 Like

Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Maybe....just maybe, he killed her and her ghost came back to haunt it.

Reading horror books has changed my mindset

RIP to them both. Their poor son is already an orphan

1 Like

Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by Triangles1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you meet a girl that you love, instead of telling her Nothing can seperate us, tell her Only death can seperate us bcs some vows are powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by wizod(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
alfaman3:

Jesus is weak.
I thought exactly what has taken over u and later knew d answer below

3 Likes

Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Soul mate.
Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by Wordson(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut da fuckkkk up

There is no God
We are living to die
And death is only the beginning
... A fool will say in his heart dat dere is no God! Sincerely u are a big Fool to think dere is no God... So what made d world or u? Its just like walking out of ur gate and seeing a car dere, and thinking d car just happened dere... Isn't dat foolish? ... Why not drive d car away and make it urs since no one put it dere? I did Zoology in schl and i know abt d big bang theory and more on Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.. But I never allowed dat tamper with my knowledge of God.. Don't be stupid to try to escape reality. angry

1 Like

Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut da fuckkkk up

There is no God
We are living to die
And death is only the beginning
Jesus!!!! dis is delusion of s highest order!!! There's no God?? pls give me one or two basis to justify dat statement "there's no God"

1 Like

Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by koyeni(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
embarassed
Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by bedspread: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is the only way to heaven.. Knowing Jesus is the key.

The way people die this days is a thing of concern. We should expect death anytime... Those who died never knew they would die.

However, for a child of God, there is good news after death...

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God.... and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.

...Oh, you are a Christian?

Is Jesus your Lord?

Does he dictate how you live your life? Do you obey his instructions? If not, you need to repent too... Else,

"depart from me you workers of iniquity is statement you should expect at the judgement throne. "

Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
first saw it on Fb, is a friend of mine's neighbour. they left a four years old boy. so devastating. life is meaningless,only do God'will and live by his standards.
Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by Orangina(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
What kind of mindbloggingheadline is this?
Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by Glory1988(f): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
May be that is the promise both of them made to each other to be thesame bury day.
Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by azelab: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is the only way to heaven.. Knowing Jesus is the key.

The way people die this days is a thing of concern. We should expect death anytime... Those who died never knew they would die.

However, for a child of God, there is good news after death...

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God.... and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.

...Oh, you are a Christian?

Is Jesus your Lord?

Does he dictate how you live your life? Do you obey his instructions? If not, you need to repent too... Else,

"depart from me you workers of iniquity is statement you should expect at the judgement throne. "

please be guided , Jesus is not your creator . Only Almighty God is your creator so accepting Jesus is an everlasting failure which we pray to the creator of the universe to guide us from being a dweller of the hell fire.

Jesus ( may the blessing and the mercy of God be upon him) is a prophet not yours or mine God . Please be guided so that you won't loose the here after.
Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by Originakalokalo(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
azelab:
please be guided , Jesus is not your creator . Only Almighty God is your creator so accepting Jesus is an everlasting failure which we pray to the creator of the universe to guide us from being a dweller of the hell fire.

Jesus ( may the blessing and the mercy of God be upon him) is a prophet not yours or mine God . Please be guided so that you won't loose the here after.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Jesus said that without him, you will die in your sins.

You know what it means for anyone to die in his sins?
Re: Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo by sita709: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
God have mercy on us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase / First Commercial Flight Lands At Bayelsa Airport / Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.