Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview (33086 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Ndlistic(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2019
The Presidential Candidate of People's Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar got furious in an interview, when he was asked whether he thinks it is right to give young people opportunity to run as president.

He said he did not stop young people from running, that many of them came out to contest as a Presidents.

That he thinks he has the capacity, good health to run. He told the lady interviewer that she should not discriminate against him because of his age.

See Atiku How furious He was
HERE

Source: https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/his-excellency-atiku-abubakar-got-mad.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Ndlistic(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
See More photos and watch full video
HERE

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by helinues: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Let the campaign gimmick begins from all the political side.

2 Likes

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Miracle4Sure: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari all the way......

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by hucienda: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Saw the interview and he was spot on in his assessment of the 'younger person to run for presidency' question. He has not stopped the Sowores, Moghalus, Ezekwesilis, Durotoyes and the 70+ candidates of the other end-of-year parties from not running and like he rightly opined, it's a democracy where you can vote for whoever you like to. That silenced the interviewer because he was spot on.

Most importantly, Atiku Abubakar is charge of his thinking faculties unlike Buhari. Can't fathom how a professor is Buhari's deputy in such arrangement. He should have at least gotten someone like himself. It's shameful and disgraceful.

Buhari's Arise and NG Candidate events, not to talk of his ' Presidential/Senatorial/"Governatorial" ' mix were beyond embarassing. These and other gaffes show this man has no business being at the helm. That is the bitter truth.

For the sake of history and the future, Nigerians should correct this anomaly come February and future generations should strive to ensure that such malaise at the top never ever occurs again.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Netfilix: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hey you, yes you. If you like yourself. Get ready to vote for Atiku. But If you believe a cow well being is more important than yours then vote Buhari

My 2 cent

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by ilogbe(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kkk
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by deboysben(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
The truth is non of the youth contesting has political structure all over the country they are spoilers.

It's better we channel our energy to atiku presidency whom we trust to carry us youths along till Nigeria is ripped for young presidency .

Meanwhile

Sai hurricane atiku

Nigeria must be great again

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Enigmaticprof(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sure, if you're credible to earn my vote, it'll be delivered to you.

2 Likes

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
No responsible Nigerian will vote for you

Na baba Buhari we want

Next level

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by akdjr(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Me I no like and I will not vote for you but can't speak for the rest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Aa

1 Like

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by cmikel: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Underage voters and vote day list absentees to be used that will make the numbers do not come online.

They are the secrete ballots

1 Like

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by BubuZombi: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Who Will Even Vote For You. What Kind of Talk Is That. Even The So-called Lifeless One Can't Make Such Kind Of Phrase At This Point When You Are Seeking For Vote.

Meanwhile, Minna Is Agog as Buhari Visit Niger State To Commission The Almighty Bark Port.

God Bless PMB

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Codes151(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
BMO he wasn’t furious! He replied maturely!

Something your oga has no idea of

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by id911(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
BMC and lies trying to paint Atiku black since their American propaganda failed

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Beehshorp(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why am I seeing buhari all over this thread? I thought he handed over the presidential and senatorial ticket to Great Ogboru in Warri.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Pamtoye(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sure response..... Voting 4 him ain't by force undecided undecided
Zombies will keep being zombies.... Atiku all d way jare

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by onunwa21(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is better pls

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by DLondonboiy: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is so wise...wow

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by larryking540: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why do I believe this atiku is a snitch?

My brains just keeps telling me, he is pretending
Becus all the company's he sold and bought are all dead example he bought Intel but Intel is dead like a dead fly, ,,

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Spatta: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
I have always known him as an arrogant fellow. Nigerians Una go hear wenh with Atiku

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Afospecialk: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
We will never vote for Atiku

No going back to looters .

No more looting matching incharge of our treasure

PMB TILL 2023
PMB TILL 2022
PMB TILL 2022

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Stocking: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
What a bastard

2 Likes

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by SalamRushdie: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
I am young and I must vote for you Sir !!!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by freemanbubble: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Isokay
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by larryking540: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pamtoye:
Sure response..... Voting 4 him ain't by force undecided undecided
Zombies will keep being zombies.... Atiku all d way jare

U never suffer reach, ,,,its preferably u don't vote at all than voting the same set of humans dat destroyed nigeria economy 8 years back

4 Likes

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by aishapmbtoto: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Yes. Atiku is a democrat and voting for him is a free-will thing unlike the lifeless, ethnoreligious dullard who threatened to soak monkey and baboon in blood if he was not voted into power.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / US Speaks On Election Of Nigeria’s National Assembly Leadership / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.