Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue (48802 Views)

Mango,oranges,pawpaw,sour sop,grapes vines,bread fruits, star fruit e.t.c / You Can Buy Affordable Goat Meat For N600-700 In Lagos / When Dwarf Mangoes And Oranges Are Your Desire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by Ikidons(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Back in the state, that's how we roll. Food basket of the Nation we are.

1 Like

Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by eagleeye2: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
2sexycom:
you don't need 5 million bro, if you can't manage a few thousands, you can't manage 5 million.

One of my friend started his importation with N13,500 and today he boast of. N35,000,000 revenue last year.

You might say not possible but it is... Your most important tool is the knowledge of how to turn profit to get that.

We must learn to imbibe the spirit of starting small...

Importation of what? and from which country?
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fruits is cheap over there.
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by 2sexycom(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
eagleeye2:

Importation of what? and from which country?
the guy don even graduate to dropshipping sef... people who think it everything is by big big money do not know what's up.
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by SFSNIPER(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
ugnoble:

Can you list the farm produce your family is into lemme get a feel of it?

Modified.

Can it be transported to aba with ease? I mean cost wise.

Yams, cassava, soyabeans, groundnuts and oranges are our major products, but we can source any other product for you. Transportation is direct to aba and the charge is based on the quantity.
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by alewo002(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
natinhoo:
My brother them cheat you self. Full bag na between 700 and 800
I sware dem really cheat you ..
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by ugnoble: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
SFSNIPER:

Yams, cassava, soyabeans, groundnuts and oranges are our major products, but we can source any other product for you. Transportation is direct to aba and the charge is based on the quantity.

Ok, I'll give you a call.
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by omo17(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
ameh99:
I have a friend who is into this orange biznes, she buys from Gboko and send to Kano and she’s really making it.
She told me she started the biznes with about 10k but today she pays for full trailer load to convey her orange alone to Kano.

Pls can u help me make more findings from your friend about this biz. Thanks and God bless
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by eagleeye2: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
2sexycom:
the guy don even graduate to dropshipping sef... people who think it everything is by big big money do not know what's up.
Don't you at least know the product he is dealing on?
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by viktor88: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Aquariann:

No sir
OK
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by 2sexycom(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
eagleeye2:

Don't you at least know the product he is dealing on?
grin grin grin grin you think it is just by product? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Omeokachie:
Food basket of the nation, which Buhari is on the verge of destroying.
ur moniker

Are u from idoma?
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by SFSNIPER(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
ugnoble:

Ok, I'll give you a call.
I Look Forward To It.
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by peacealways: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
SFSNIPER:

is transport available to Ilorin and how much per tonne of Soyabeans now?
Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by grandstar(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aquariann:
Bought this half bag of oranges for N600 (Six hundred Naira not 6k) somewhere in Benue State. The orange seller by my estate gate here in Lagos sells 3 or 4 oranges for N100 depending on their size.

Annoying part is some of the sellers won't sell theirs by the end of the day.

While farmers are producing, not much is being done for further processing of these agricultural products which end up wasting.

Also, Bag of Garri N2200
15 Tubers of yam N3000

To my opinion, you bought them for free

2 Likes

Re: See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue by FarmPlanetNG: 7:27pm On Feb 18
Aquariann:
Bought this half bag of oranges for N600 (Six hundred Naira not 6k) somewhere in Benue State. The orange seller by my estate gate here in Lagos sells 3 or 4 oranges for N100 depending on their size.

Annoying part is some of the sellers won't sell theirs by the end of the day.

While farmers are producing, not much is being done for further processing of these agricultural products which end up wasting.

Also, Bag of Garri N2200
15 Tubers of yam N3000

See prices. How time flies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Hunters Having Fun In My Farm In 2015 - Aroms Aigbehi Shares Photos / Imported Poultry Battery Cages (wholesale Price) / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.