Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari (827 Views)

2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by SalamRushdie: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
At this point the national consensus is the President Buhari has irredeemably failed and need to be voted out , millions of Nigerian youths have vowed not to Vote President Buhari again but if I told you there are still way you can make an ignorant mistake and vote for Buhari "indirectly " ( I can hear many say God Forbid) but it's possible .. Below I have outlined 3 ways you can vote for Buhari indirectly .

I : Refusing to pick up your PVC
: Yes when you refuse to pick up your PVC you have indirectly voted for Buhari because that's one critical vote that would have been useful in kicking Buhari out wasted for nothing and remember corrupt govt official can also use your unclaimed PVC to commit electoral malpractice on behalf of Buhari !!!!!!

2 : Abstaining from voting on the day of election :
When you abstain from voting on the day of election either because you dontblike stress or you believe your vote won't count then you have indirectly voted for Buhari .

3 : Voting any other candidate outside Atiku : Yes strange as it sounds voting any other candidate outside Atiku is an indirect vote for Buhari and this is because Buharis remaining support base are mostly cultish in their support and would not vote based on any common sense but out of fanactism meaning they hardly vote any other candidate outside Buhari, this automatically means that all who want Buhari out must rally around the candidate with the best chance at the moment which is Atiku , any vote for any other candidate outside Atiku is not only a waste but an indirect vote for Buhari.

Please let's not play ourselves by voting Buhari indirectly!!!

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by Turantula(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Unfortunately this is the truth

10 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by magoo10(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
well said
Buhari is a disaster that must be removed from our national lives, he has succeeded in taking Nigerians many years backwards in just 4years.

8 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by tsephanyah(f): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
It's all shows that Sarakthief, Ignos, and other corrupt politicians are too desperate & can plan a war against Nigerian State, imagine a sitting Senate president shielding a common criminal? This is really a sad situation. all must be done to prevent these thieves from taking over the government or else, we are doomed
Whatever Baba will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by Abjay97(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
It's all shows that Sarakthief, Ignos, and other corrupt politicians are too desperate & can plan a war against Nigerian State, imagine a sitting Senate president shielding a common criminal? This is really a sad situation. all must be done to prevent these thieves from taking over the government or else, we are doomed
Whatever Baba will win
Zombie!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by SalamRushdie: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Whatever Baba will win

keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is the truth. We must flush out this failure next year

5 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by Sirheny007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
OP
No. 2 has got my attention.
IPOB should disregard whatever Nnamdi Kanu has told them.
They should come out and vote.
The should borrow a leaf from what happened in Anambra State.
They thought sitting at home could oust Willie Obiano without knowing that their collective votes could have sent him packing.

I urge every progressive Nigerian to disregard religion and tribe. Come out and vote this calamity out.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by ambale(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
People can be funny sha which is national consensus again, where did the meeting even take place sef.
Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by greatdreamer(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
To send Buhari or Jubril back to Daura or Sudan is a task we must collectively do without mercy.
Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
At this point the national consensus is the President Buhari has irredeemably failed and need to be voted out , millions of Nigerian youths have vowed not to Vote President Buhari again but if I told you there are still way you can make an ignorant mistake and vote for Buhari "indirectly " ( I can hear many say God Forbid) but it's possible .. Below I have outlined 3 ways you can vote for Buhari indirectly .

: Yes when you refuse to pick up your PVC you have indirectly voted for Buhari because that's one critical vote that would have been useful in kicking Buhari out wasted for nothing and remember corrupt govt official can also use your unclaimed PVC to commit electoral malpractice on behalf of Buhari !!!!!!

When you abstain from voting on the day of election either because you dontblike stress or you believe your vote won't count then you have indirectly voted for Buhari .

3 : Voting any other candidate outside Atiku : Yes strange as it sounds voting any other candidate outside Atiku is an indirect vote for Buhari and this is because Buharis remaining support base are mostly cultish in their support and would not vote based on any common sense but out of fanactism meaning they hardly vote any other candidate outside Buhari, this automatically means that all who want Buhari out must rally around the candidate with the best chance at the moment which is Atiku , any vote for any other candidate outside Atiku is not only a waste but an indirect vote for Buhari.

Irrational analysis
Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by khingTony(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nothing but the Truth

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by DLondonboiy: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
True

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by MrALIVE: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

senseless analysis... SOWORE is my choice whether he wins or not....don't come and intimidate people by telling them to vote for PDP just for Atiku to win.

That's backward thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by socialmediaman: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
MrALIVE:
senseless analysis... SOWORE is my choice whether he wins or not....don't come and intimidate people by telling them to vote for PDP just for Atiku to win.

That's backward thinking.

that means you are voting go Buhari simple and short .

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by ogawisdom(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Op you deserve a national award for this analysis

Spot on

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by ochejoseph(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Op May God Himself Continue to Bless you

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by jude79(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=MrALIVE post=74913298]senseless analysis... SOWORE is my choice whether he wins or not....don't come and intimidate people by telling them to vote for PDP just for Atiku to win.

That's backward thinking.[/quo

thanks for helping baba 4+4
Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by Flatheadpig: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Op,may your head continue flatting till it become flat screen television, who are the million of flattino you are representing?abi u dey m.ad?

Buhari Amakagrin

Argue with your God
Re: 3 Ways You Can Mistakenly Indirectly Vote For Buhari by samisj4real(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is actually true. But we are ready this time. Is left for PDP to do its primary assignment not to let APC do what they've planned for since their inception.

Atiku becoming the next president is what all Nigerian youth should work for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Adopted Buhari As Presidential Candidate, By SDP / Attah Tells Pdp To Hold Ephraim Inyang Responsible If Udom Fails / Look Like NNPC Is Save In Adamawa So Far. Elrufai To Atiku After Loosing Poling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.