Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. (15301 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / Osinbajo Visits Anambra For Tradermoni Enumeration And Disbursement / Fayose Inspects 80% Completed Oja Oba Market, Ado Ekiti (photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by jchioma: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Trader moni or campaign money?

1 Like

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by senatordave1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
deboysben:
We must chop the money and still vote atiku
Meanwhile you've never gotten up to 5k.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
laurel03:
plenty biz you can do with 10k especially for market women.
Selling vegetables
Fruits
Akara
Frying groundnut
Pepper etc and even in Lagos those that sell in traffic don't need 10k.
And that is your idea of empowerment. Imagine your younger brother calling you that he got a loan from the government to start a business and you ask how much, only for him to say 10k.

Even me self, cant give someone anything less than 50k for a business, no matter how petty it is.
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by farem: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Uglyaddy:
A Pastor.

A Prof of Law.

A Vice President.

This man keeps going about buying votes for 10k per person all in the name of a FAKE Tradomoni few weeks to election.

This is pure SCAM and a disgrace to this Administration.

If you know that it's your heroes that deliberated on and approved this "SCAM" in the Senate for the current budget, maybe you would have made sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Tonimanze(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
If APC thinks 10k per voter can get them back to power they are day dreaming. Just collect the 10K and vote for Atiku. After all what is 10K when you can make 50k daily with this simple online business.
SEE HOW I MAKE ₦50,000 DAILY
Real Simple System...
Real Easy Money...
Get Some Here...
Click on the link below.
http://www.epslifestyle.xyz/p/email-processing-system-zeny-consult.html?m=1l
If link do not open please copy and paste it in your browser.
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Emina33: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tonimanze:
Just collect the 10K and vote for Atiku.
I think I will prefer to just collect the 10k and vote for that sahara reporters guy
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Amein(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Nigerians are wiser now
fu

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by iamjavadem(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
When have we ever not been a laughing stock?
Ikechu12:

Aren't una already a laughing stock?

Incase you aren't aware, Niggeria is already a laughing stock to Western nation as well as other African countries. I highly doubt una can get lower than what you are now but, who knows. Niggeria always amuse me in how backwards una are
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Amein:
fu
u well so

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by rusher14: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
bladeshakers:

And that is your idea of empowerment. Imagine your younger brother calling you that he got a loan from the government to start a business and you ask how much, only for him to say 10k.

Even me self, cant give someone anything less than 50k for a business, no matter how petty it is.

You are a big boy.
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by laurel03(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
bladeshakers:

Everybody can't be rich? And a lot of micro finance loan that are not up to 20k. Those mama selling in market trade between 10k and yet they can still achieve something from it becos of high profit on those petty trades. 1k can change some people life whereas 1billion is nothing to some.
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
laurel03:
Everybody can't be rich? And a lot of micro finance loan that are not up to 20k. Those mama selling in market trade between 10k and yet they can still achieve something from it becos of high profit on those petty trades. 1k can change some people life whereas 1billion is nothing to some.

Yea, we know that everyone cant be rich.

But take a minute to think about this.

Do you think that after 6 months anything is going to change in the financial life or business of the recipients of the 10k? Probably no.

Instead of targeting 1 million people, it would have better to just target 100,000 and elevate them from petty trader status to super market status and come back after 6 months and see them employing other Nigerians.

Don't know, but that is my idea of what empowerment should be.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by ZEROOOOOES(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
laurel03:
plenty biz you can do with 10k especially for market women.
Selling vegetables
Fruits
Akara
Frying groundnut
Pepper etc and even in Lagos those that sell in traffic don't need 10k.

May your relatives and your people benefit from the trademoni and start selling akara before the end of this year..insha allah
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by PVision2020(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
firstolalekan:
This is one of the areas this government got it all wrong. Sharing public money to very few - a way if stealing much more for themselves.

This is corruption!
How did they got it wrong?
Social investment programs are norms all over the world, even developed nations like the USA.
A fund that was appropriated and approved by both arms of the National Assembly can't be wrong. The fact that the downtrodden can at least get a piece of the national cake (no matter how small) is the right step. Before now we know those who had the exclusive right to the national cake without leaving crumbs for the masses.
The mai tea mallam, the aboki selling fruits, the akara and boli sellers, the soft drinks hawkers etc will testify to the wonders 10k can do in starting or growing their businesses, and mind you they make an average of 1k profit/per day. Their are graduates earning 15k/month.
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by firstolalekan(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
PVision2020:

How did they got it wrong?
Social investment programs are norms all over the world, even developed nations like the USA.
A fund that was appropriated and approved by both arms of the National Assembly can't be wrong. The fact that the downtrodden can at least get a piece of the national cake (no matter how small) is the right step. Before now we know those who had the exclusive right to the national cake without leaving crumbs for the masses.
The mai tea mallam, the aboki selling fruits, the akara and boli sellers, the soft drinks hawkers etc will testify to the wonders 10k can do in starting or growing their businesses, and mind you they make an average of 1k profit/per day. Their are graduates earning 15k/month.
So you think sharing of so-called national cake recklessly will add value to the public?
There are no other social amenities that can be put in place that will benefit every populace?
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by laurel03(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
ZEROOOOOES:

May your relatives and your people benefit from the trademoni and start selling akara before the end of this year..insha allah
but if any of your relatives buy vegetables or akara this year they shall all perish too and your unborn generation. it shall not be well with u
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Mrpojj(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Seun360:

This post has shown how dumb u are and also unaware of reality.

You will be amazed what NGN10,000 can do to market women.

Hope ur conscience tells u this is just for election
Vote buying
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by laurel03(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
bladeshakers:

Yea, we know that everyone cant be rich.

But take a minute to think about this.

Do you think that after 6 months anything is going to change in the financial life or business of the recipients of the 10k? Probably no.

Instead of targeting 1 million people, it would have better to just target 100,000 and elevate them from petty trader status to super market status and come back after 6 months and see them employing other Nigerians.

Don't know, but that is my idea of what empowerment should be.
I am just analyzing how 10k can be to some people.. just sighting some biz out there that people trade with that are not up to 10k and yet they still make living from it.
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by PVision2020(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
firstolalekan:

So you think sharing of so-called national cake recklessly will add value to the public?
There are no other social amenities that can be put in place that will benefit every populace?
Putting social amenities in place is a long time plan in ameliorating poverty (this is one thing aregbe failed to understand, building roads while the citizens are hungry), Nigeria is presently the poverty capital of the world, social amenities will take decades in putting out poverty.
China and India (even while infrastructurally developed) succeeded in pulling a sizeable number of their populace from abject poverty by investing heavily in their Social investment programs.
That some of us can afford to spend 12-15k on dstv subscription doesn't make it worthless to some. There are families who have no hope of what they will eat tonight, building railways, roads and providing electricity won't feed them tonight.
That woman selling fruits, Boli, maize, soft drinks on your street can feed her family from her business of less than 15k capital. If 2m families are taken care of, I think it's a plus.

And mind you, The Bank of Industry (BOI) are the ones in charge of the trader money, so the question of reckless sharing is untenable.
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Raskasal(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Uglyaddy:
A Pastor.

A Prof of Law.

A Vice President.

This man keeps going about buying votes for 10k per person all in the name of a FAKE Tradomoni few weeks to election.

Ask the traders, they'll tell you how far they can go with that little loan. Do you know with 5k,there are even business you can do? For those you that stand against them verbally or whatsoever way, they send curses. So learn to appreciate every little of government efforts. Just that we've been so politicized to believe every action of government is politically inclined.
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
laurel03:
I am just analyzing how 10k can be to some people.. just sighting some biz out there that people trade with that are not up to 10k and yet they still make living from it.
Quote me anywhere, if you live on less than 10k monthly then you aren't making a living, you are barely surviving
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by laurel03(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
bladeshakers:

Quote me anywhere, if you live on less than 10k monthly then you aren't making a living, you are barely surviving
street biz not like that... Some people trade with 10k everyday and gain 2k on that... That is 60k profit in a month... That is how market women survive because you can't invest 50k on vegetables trade. Roi is the koko
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Almaiga: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Nigerians are wiser now

You are right, Nigerians are wiser now.

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by larryking540: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Seun360:

This post has shown how dumb u are and also unaware of reality.

You will be amazed what NGN10,000 can do to market women.
My person
Leave an average nigeria person who tinks he or she needs 100k to start a business

Start small and see it grow big and invest again ...

I just pray for more wisdom in our youth
Becus quick money ideology has destroyed their brain

If I give that person 100k to start a business and I come back after 1 year to ask how far, ,,am not sure I will even see u again becus u can't withstand d breeze of the market
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by larryking540: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
laurel03:

My brother who knows the value of 5k in business will also speak exactly wat u just spoke, ,,
The problem with our people is fast money and the fast lane,,,,,thats y u see lottery winners go poor again becus they lack d ideas of controlling money,
2k in business is something
3k in business is something
7k in business is something

Am a graduate and I Am into agro if I see who give me 10k ,every morning I go day leave good morning text message and appreciation message for e phone

1 Like

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by ZEROOOOOES(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
laurel03:
but if any of your relatives buy vegetables or akara this year they shall all perish too and your unborn generation. it shall not be well with u

We will buy from akara from your parent s and relatives from the money osibanjo will give them..Me and my household will suceed more this year so we will buy plenty akara from your family.Please tell them to wrap in in newspaper..You know wrapping akara in plastic is not health..Please support good leaders so we can move foward..I wonder why you are cursing me..10k will be good for your relatives to start akara business and wheel barrow business,,,onye ala..lol
Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by laurel03(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
ZEROOOOOES:

We will buy from akara from your parent s and relatives from the money osibanjo will give them..Me and my household will suceed more this year so we will buy plenty akara from your family.Please tell them to wrap in in newspaper..You know wrapping akara in plastic is not health..Please support good leaders so we can move foward..I wonder why you are cursing me..10k will be good for your relatives to start akara business and wheel barrow business,,,onye ala..lol
oloriburuku.... ur relatives hawking gala and lacasera in traffic don't even need 10k... some Akara seller send their children to uni level... biz is not about amount but roi and vision seeing beyond your small beginning..

Re: Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Uglyaddy:
A Pastor.

A Prof of Law.

A Vice President.

ur right my brother this man na real lie lie pastor this man na disgrace to christianity and a disgrace to the entire fake pastors like him mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There More Men Than Women In Nigeria? / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.