Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) (6403 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
When they realised they're no longer the baby of the family.

Cc: Dominique

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by decatalyst(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
In the second picture, the boy is capable of throwing the new born into a waste bin... grin grin

Jealousy all the way grin

14 Likes

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by tsephanyah(f): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Good girl,. If something doesn't feel right, it usually isn't. Trust the vibes you get. The Universe is always giving us signs to follow.
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Aldebaran(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
It's not jealousy...

It's only a shock to see someone smaller than you grin
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wahala go dey that house o........Seniorman already showing middle finger at this young lad.
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by tillaman(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol, the girl in the first pic is so mean,she can choke the baby if given the chance!
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin

Seun Osewa can relate.. shocked

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by sod09(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lmao grin
She did a fvck you sign to the baby
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by LASTMAN2018: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
This can't happen in Nigeria
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:
In the second picture, the boy is capable of throwing the new born into a waste bin... grin grin

Lol..... If the guy get gun.
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by daveP(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
hehe.

Mean kids. that 2nd pics though....

if na naija. na both the newborn and the geh go cry.....
"who taught you to do f you?"
grin

1 Like

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by DAramis: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
That second pics thou.

The guy need to be placed under security watch grin

FSARS and SWAT team over to you guys. cool
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol.. Bad intentions from that little kid in the second picture. So funny
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by jeff1607(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
hn mmmm
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by MycoleA(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
The little boy be like, this little angel will fly by force.

1 Like

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by TonyBankz(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:

I swear grin grin
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kids nowadays grow at speed of sound. An eight year old kid nowadays understand things and talk like a 20year old adult. Jet age people say.

But one wise man once said, 'the world shows its knowledge by flying faster than sound but shows its lack of wisdom by flying in the wrong direction.

Jet age jetting to doom.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lool, there's an old footage of me crying at my bro's naming ceremony because mum couldn't carry me grin

Soooooooo embarassing grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by okrikaboi: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
grayht:
grin grin grin

Seun Osewa can relate.. shocked
Consider yourself banned for 2 years
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by janettee(f): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
lovelygurl:
Lool, there's an old footage of me crying at my bros naming ceremony because mum couldn't carry me grin

I want to see cheesy.
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
janettee:

I want to see cheesy.

It is saved in sth. like this grin

Lmaooooo

2 Likes

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by janettee(f): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
lovelygurl:

It is saved in sth. like this grin

Lmaooooo

Oh lol lipsrsealed.
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by BetWinners(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
I hate children.Hopefully,I'll never have any cool

1 Like

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Divay22(f): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2019
Lol
When i started getting the feel and fun of the last kid.I prayed to God not to give my mum another baby cause i felt she would shift attention from me to the baby.

I loved it when i did something wrong my brother would be the one to be blamed for it grin cheesy Either mum doesn't give him food or lock him out .so I'll beg for him..I was his access to my mum.

So many naughty things i did.
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:12am On Jan 20, 2019
BetWinners:
I hate children.Hopefully,I'll never have any cool

See Wetin Buhari don cause

1 Like

Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Zenzu01(m): 5:17am On Jan 20, 2019
some people don't know how to handle competition.. I can relate too
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2019
lovelygurl:
Lool, there's an old footage of me crying at my bro's naming ceremony because mum couldn't carry me grin

That's why it's good for kid to grow a little before topping it with another one. grin

Your popsy most likely is a sharp shooter. grin
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by dayleke: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Coincidence
Re: Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today / Coping With A Pushy Neighbour / Causes, Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment Of Dandruff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.