Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: (39197 Views)

Online Scholarship Test. / ** 2018 Scholarship Test ** / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by nwaobitex: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
My name was shortlisted but I didn't receive a mention notification.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
nwaobitex:
My name was shortlisted but I didn't receive a mention notification.
Did you get the confirmation mail?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Sunshyne200(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richiez:
NOTICE!!!

If at any point in time during the competition, we discover that you flouted any rule, we reserve the right to still disqualify you.

Good afternoon Richiez,
Please I submitted my form and hoped for see my name on the list, but haven't yet, even in the final list.
Is anything wrong?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Edopesin: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richiez:
I didn't receive the confirmation email sir and I was shortlisted
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by nwaobitex: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richiez:

a confirmation mail that I've submitted my application
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sunshyne200:

Good afternoon Richiez,
Please I submitted my form and hoped for see my name on the list, but haven't yet, even in the final list.
Is anything wrong?

After reviewing your profile, we strongly believe you're no longer an undergraduate. You were disqualified because you failed to meet this criteria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Gracespecial101(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
The time frame to me is
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by JimStay: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Isyomah(f): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello pls i was also shortlisted but didnt receive a confirmation mail.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richiez:

After reviewing your profile, we strongly believe you're no longer an undergraduate. You were disqualified because you failed to meet this criteria.

Ye!!

grin

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Uniquejames(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Four40:

Ye!!
grin
I tells you!!!
brother was caught red-handed!
no be small YE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by marvinsync(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richiez:

FBI !!! grin grin
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Brukx(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
BucketMan:
Cc. Richiez odunharry

Pls increase the login time frame that was given....so many of us might find it difficult to login within that short space if time.

A 30mins time frame seems more reasonable ...kindly consider this
This would give room for malpractice
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by zurielsam(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
those that are saying they should postpone the time everything can not be convenient for everybody at the same time.. Someone like me i plan to go and use a cybercafe because i am using a small phone.. please dont spoil market for me o

1 Like

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Westlander(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wey my name na you guys erased my name again?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by lilachiever(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jac007:

Do it on the brt. Offices close latest 5, abi na driving job you dey do?

You don't need to know the kinda work I do... And No, I don't work in an office
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Emmaway(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Noted
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Occurstaem(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richiez:

A big thanks to the sponsors and the organisers. I'm candidate 452 on the list. This scholarship comes in at the best time because I am currently writing exams in school. Now xfire, meet you at the award ceremony inshaa Allah.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Jac007(m): 1:26am On Jan 21, 2019
lilachiever:

You don't need to know the kinda work I do... And No, I don't work in an office

Okay boss. No worry una go soon resume tongue
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Younghacka(m): 3:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Hardheolar:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joker cheesy cheesy

I Was Not Joking. . . That 140k Was Supposed To Be Mine. . .
sad
I Never Pay School Fees This Session.
sad
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Brunicekid(m): 5:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Younghacka:

I Was Not Joking. . . That 140k Was Supposed To Be Mine. . .
sad
I Never Pay School Fees This Session.
sad
But, you should have registered naa.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Brunicekid(m): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2019
Nice One... X-Fire, other sponsors... Moderators like Harry, Richiez, Odunharry.

We will be awaiting the sample questions 12PM today, And test questions 2PM on Wednesday and Friday.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Younghacka(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Brunicekid:
But, you should have registered naa.
I Never Saw The Registration Thread. . . Not Until The Names Were Shortlisted.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Brunicekid(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Younghacka:

I Never Saw The Registration Thread. . . Not Until The Names Were Shortlisted.
Okay ooo. .It happens. I wish you greater opportunities ahead!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by 21Bandit: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Nelsizzy:
Please what is your contribution to the scheme?

I tire for the oo...
If you say Na humans you won please ehe they go use your head complete work.....

Like put am for 1pm or 1am people go still complain.

So Na for you to re shuffle your activities to meet up with the time very simple orientation I wonder why people still dey complain oooo.
Habeg lemme prepare ooo
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by addjerry(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
They own the scholarship scheme, they own the rules. We are applicants, we follow the rules. SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Merteenz(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Please, I want to know if the final results will be a cumulative grading of both tests or test 1 will be just a qualifier. I remember there was an issue regarding this last year. cc Odunharry richiez
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Isyomah:
Hello pls i was also shortlisted but didnt receive a confirmation mail.

The email address you used for registration cannot accept mails. Please send an alternate email address as a 'pm' to me immediately.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Mammangaddafi(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Merteenz:
Please, I want to know if the final results will be a cumulative grading of both tests or test 1 will be just a qualifier. I remember there was an issue regarding this last year. cc Odunharry richiez
i don't know why you people find it difficult to read instructions. Go back to the first page and read.... The answer is there.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by captaininiobong(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
12 ;04 link to sample test yet to be sent.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Hahjascho(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
calm down nh.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos) / CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.