Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him (1152 Views)

Paul Jumbo Of (pauljumbostore.com) Is A Scammer / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / Don't Do These, For Better SEO (2) (3) (4)

TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by HeWrites(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys..

This moniker Techgeek12 is a scammer.

He recently scammed someone of 30k. He claimed he have a verified admob account for sale..

Here is his details

Acct: 0148145293
Isaac
Ayankoya
Gtb

Phone number ..0813 506 5702
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by tyup(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
HeWrites:
Hey guys..

He recently scammed someone of 30k. He claimed he have a verified admob account for sale..

Here is his details

Isaac
Ayankoya
Gtb

so sorry bro but pls I would advice on critical issues like this you dont do business or send money to pple you've not seen. This guy techgeek12 also billed me 30k but I was smart n sharp to say Ok and block the idiot straight away
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by HeWrites(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
tyup:

so sorry bro but pls I would advice on critical issues like this you dont do business or send money to pple you've not seen. This guy techgeek12 also billed me 30k but I was smart n sharp to say Ok and block the idiot straight away

Thanks bro...

I'm sure he operates with a different moniker.. Karma will catch up with him one day
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by tyup(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
bladeshakers:

I swear scammers are damaging the reputation of everyone. The way I work though, is that I first provide a proof of concept first to clients before any payment Is made

Lol that's it bro.....if I cannot see you or meet you in person mehn cant cut a deal with people on a faceless forum
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
tyup:

Lol that's it bro.....if I cannot see you or meet you in person mehn cant cut a deal with people on a faceless forum
Not to back anyone but to correct that impression you have. It doesn't really matter whether you've met the person or not if there is genuine trust among you two.
I have bought a lot of things from people in this session.
From adsense, to plugins and themes.
And I have developed websites for a few number of people too. As long as I trust them and they trust me.
I have been scammed once but I didn't say because of that, I won't deal with anyone without meeting them.
Yes it's a faceless forum but there are still some honest people here trust me.

Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by Bizmagnet: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Before you do any business with anyone here, put his phone number on Nairaland and search. Check his post history. Make sure you ask for his social media pages, Linkedin address especially and correlate it with the given account name. From there you should be able to know abit of him. Then if he manages to scam you, put the name on your Linked post and that will ruin his career. This is minor though, the most important part is that you must ensure you transfer the money through your mobile app so that you have evidence of transaction. Then visit your bank to complain the scam with evidence, he will get his BVN flagged and that will mark the end of his banking in Nigeria. Make sure you copy EFCC even if the money is 1k. You can do this by mail or through their social media handles with your evidence. Never allow scammers to go scotfree because they will do worse 2mao.
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wtf buys admob account at that rate sef shocked
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by esosa4real(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
HeWrites:

Thanks bro...

I'm sure he operates with a different moniker.. Karma will catch up with him one day

Hello bri pls do you have any Instagram account for sale? NIGERIAN followers.
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by HeWrites(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
esosa4real:

Hello bri pls do you have any Instagram account for sale? NIGERIAN followers.

Yeah..

But lil followers
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by esosa4real(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
HeWrites:

Yeah..

But lil followers

How many followers pls? Any 10k atleast?

Or can u recommend a trusted one like you that has?

It matters to me because someone confirmed u as a trusted fellow, keep it up bro.
Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by HeWrites(m): 4:29am On Jan 25, 2019
esosa4real:

How many followers pls? Any 10k atleast?

Or can u recommend a trusted one like you that has?

It matters to me because someone confirmed u as a trusted fellow, keep it up bro.

I have got none..

I don't know anyone else but if I see one.. I will let you know.

Thanks bro.

Re: TECHGEEK12 Is A Scammer... Don't Do Business With Him by WildChild00(m): 5:52am On Feb 04, 2020
HeWrites:
Hey guys..

Here is his details

Isaac
Ayankoya

Gtb

He is here with a different handle, he scammed my of 25k just of recent.

+234 813 506 5702

New user handle Madara12

Bank Account Name: ONIPEDE OLUWAKEMI MOSUNMOLA

GTB:
Account Number:

Cloud Reseller SSD With Full Root Access & Unlimited Cpanel/whm Account / Top 5 Website Hosting Companies In Nigeria / 9ja Applications On www.hotscripts.com