Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,506 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack (29364 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Meet Beautiful Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack (Pics)

A beautiful and young manager has been identified as one of the persons killed in the horrific terror attack in Kenya.

January 15 (Tuesday), will go down on history books as another dark day in Kenya when 21 lives were lost during a deadly terror attack at the 14 Riverside complex.

Many met their untimely deaths, it will take the country a pretty long time before coming to terms with their death. It will be worth nothing than the 21 who died in the heroic death in the face of terror among them, a bubbly young lady who worked as the dusitD2 Revenue director.

Bernadette Konjalo, a true definition of beauty with brains had her colourful career in the hospitality industry brought to a sudden end when terrorists shot right through her hands into her face.

“Words will never be enough, you were one resilient lady I ever knew,” wrote one of her friends.

When everyone was running to safety amidst gunshots and confusion, Konjalo put the lives of her colleagues and guests first. The Gatanga Girls’ High School alumni met her untimely death while directing her colleagues and guests to safety zones via designated exit zones.

Born in a family of four siblings hailing from Dondi village Siaya county in Kenya , Konjalo was the last born and a darling to many owing to her kindness and generosity.

Konjalo was not only a darling to her workmates and family, but also her former school mates who have seemingly been shocked by her sudden death. Having shown leadership skills from a tender age, Konjalo was assigned dinning hall prefect at Gatanga Girls’ High School.

According to her former school mates, she was the most loved among the prefects and easy to go to person. The ever-smiling girl worked at Tribe Hotel for six years before moving to dusitD2 Hotel in March, 2014.

While at dusitD2, she slowly rose up the ranks from the position of assistant front office manager to the director of revenue.

See Her Beautiful Photos Below;

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/pretty-manager-lost-her-life-while-saving-colleagues-in-kenya-terror-attack/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
I blame buhari for this.

He will not go unpunished.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by sinaj(f): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:
I blame buhari for this.

It happened in Kenya haba! grin

42 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by DLondonboiy: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
sinaj:

So? Does that make Buhari competent?

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
sinaj:

If Buhari led his troops to defeat BokoHaram, we would have been our brothers keeper by giving the Kenyans the clue on how to defeat terrorists grin. Buhari is a compound failure

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by oluwasegun007(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rip.. It is well

The world is about to restore to factory settings.

1 Like

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:

If Buhari led his troops to defeat BokoHaram, we would have been our brothers keepers by giving the Kenyans the clue on how to defeat terrorists grin. Buhari is a compound failure

My broda small small na grin

35 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by martineverest(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
brave woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Jac007(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omo see ex beauty embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:
I blame buhari for this.

Moments like this that you realize that PDP supporters are not sane. lipsrsealed

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by chocolatemom(f): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
It's a pity,beautiful face with a beautiful heart,may God accept her soul and comfort her Loved ones.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by AngelicBeing: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
sad
Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by 900warriorz: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
angry spell buhari....BO CO LL LR FI LU BO

4 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Uyi168: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:

If Buhari led his troops to defeat BokoHaram, we would have been our brothers keepers by giving the Kenyans the clue on how to defeat terrorists grin. Buhari is a compound failure
Boko Haram dea learn for where al shabab dea..

7 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by martineverest(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:

some people IQ is not even up to flashing credit....I spit on Ur stewpidity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by HaryoBamex(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol..Buhari yaff suffer o

How come someone b blaming buhari for another country misfortune

3 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Innoxxacs: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
So sad
but why the buhari ish here?

Haba these people sef

1 Like

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Num07033711115(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
May heaven accept you
Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lolz...Everything na Buhari now o...Bubu yav seen chumchin....
Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by LINTUNE(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:

So? Does that make Buhari competent?
lol grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by bedspread: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:
I blame buhari for this.

4 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
martineverest:
some people IQ is not even up to flashing credit....I spit on Ur stewpidity

Go and spit on ur mothers head

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by SaturnNick(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omg... The good ones always leaving first. Rip beatiful lady
Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Pavore9: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Glad some people who were accessories to the attack are in police custody and already charged to court.

2 Likes

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Onyenna(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
So sad... RIP

1 Like

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by mohims(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:
I blame buhari for this.

You are the most dumbest person I have ever seen. Did you go to school at all? Olodo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Glink2018(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:
I blame buhari for this.

I believe you brain is functioning before you typed this crap....

.... following bad bandwagon

Kontinue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
mohims:

You are the most dumbest person I have ever seen. Did you go to school at all? Olodo

Buhari and his zombies are dumb

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by jetz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fine geh like this chai God go purnish those terrorist

1 Like

Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by XTHRONE(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
How did he died, poisoned, poisoned by his enemies. Game of throne , Ramsay to the mierster
Re: Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

That dude who blamed Buhari though.
I laughed so hard I forgot to type RIP to the beauty.

But why is it only when one dies ,he/she will be seen as a hero or someone outstanding.
I'm sure she pissed a lot of people off while she was alive but hypocrites will begin to sing praises in her Eulogy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics) / Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.