Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? (56462 Views)

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / Will You Rock This N60k Cut-Out Jeans? / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Westaslave2(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Am slim n i wl remain so,
nyama 2 fat girls cos dey ar dirty
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Praktikals(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
joyousever:
You're shaking a table here & you don't know it. And who fed you these lies?
I dont need to be told. I know too well. Even fake camel toe don deh undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by joyousever(f): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Yea,yea but doesn't apply to all women.
Praktikals:

I dont need to be told. I know too well. Even fake camel toe don deh undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Praktikals(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
joyousever:
Yea,yea but doesn't apply to all women.
95% sha tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by joyousever(f): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Including the female folks in your family ba?
Praktikals:
95% sha tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by wizod(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
for eg=exempli gratia, see dem

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
hmmmmmm, advising men to feel what they are taking, you want to put them in trouble abi, one can feel it when legally married.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by SimSify(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I aready have bum, so therefore,i do not need it.
picture of the bum please
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
pillan:
low self-esteem will kill some people.. if anyone doesn't like your body shape, move on with your life

I like your body shape
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Praktikals(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2019
joyousever:
Including the female folks in your family ba?
Yes, and including you.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by joyousever(f): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2019
I've got no connection with your comparison. I'm world's apart with your deluded reasoning! Bye!
Praktikals:

Yes, and including you.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Praktikals:
Almost everything about women is fake. Fake breast, fake butt, fake shoulder ( shoulder pad), fake finger nails, fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake name, fake brain, etc undecided
and fake pussy made of fish. Haven't you heard?
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Praktikals(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2019
joyousever:
I've got no connection with your comparison. I'm world's apart with your deluded reasoning! Bye!
No be you go talk am. Some of you are so fake and you don't even know it cos you see it as a way of life. Bye.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Praktikals(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2019
nijaomegacode:

and fake pussy made of fish. Haven't you heard?
When it comes to fakeness, they are capable of anything
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by seunmohmoh(f): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
SimSify:
picture of the bum please
come and see it.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by joyousever(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na you sabi! E be like say fake women don do you strong thing tire.Lol grin grin
Praktikals:

No be you go talk am. Some of you are so fake and you don't even know it cos you see it as a way of life. Bye.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by hahahahahaha(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I aready have bum, so therefore,i do not need it.
proof?
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by SimSify(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
come and see it.
Address please
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by seunmohmoh(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
SimSify:
Address please
My papa na soldier o, and I gather dog full house cheesy.
Still interested?
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by SimSify(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
My papa na soldier o, and I gather dog full house cheesy.
Still interested?
Lol for real.. ok no p..I'm still interested but you will have to make it easy for me na..trust you can do that.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Still looks very fake angry
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by jbblues24(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
I wonder what would have happened if I made this cool
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? by Lmaomen1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
In this dress you look as a personage from cartoon Aladdin. Do you remember this cartoon? No way you can’t wear it on a wedding. Even if it is a thematic wedding you can’t wear it. This dress is embodiment of ugliness and be sure many guests will giggle behind your back and spread rumors. Why don’t you opt for something more simple and of neutral color like black, grey or nude. You don’t need this sparkling elements of the dress to look sexy and attract attention. As an option where you can find incredible evening dresses is daydaychic.com. You’ll definitely find a better dress that the one on the pictures. Throw it away, please!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days! / Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.