Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. (1334 Views)

The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi / PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by tsephanyah(f): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
My meme for that day

1 Like

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
My meme for that day

I go laff taya hen...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by Iykopee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin this yorubastard is reeling in pains ever since atiku went to USA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by Omololu001: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol... Most of the yeebos supporting atiku on nairaland, I don't understand how most of them change suddenly... They are always abusing Fulani's/Muslims, but they now have their head in a Fulani Muslim ass now grin

4 Likes

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by Cajal(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
ATIKULOOTERS HOW MARKET.....
Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by Stocking: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omololu001:
Lol... Most of the yeebos supporting atiku on nairaland, I don't understand how most of them change suddenly... They are always abusing Fulani's/Muslims, but they now have their head in a Fulani Muslim ass now grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by DLondonboiy: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigeria must work again whether zombies like it or not, in jesus name....Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omololu001:

Story don change since atheifkULOOTER enter race, no more Hausa Fulani cries and derogatory rubbish, even their crack cocaine heads like FFK, omokiri and clown pastors like oyedepo are no longer shouting Hausa Fulani...Now they are licking Hausa Fulani ass like tom tom...

Obviously, it was all tribalism, bigotry, hatred and bitterness

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
BMC thread cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:

Story don change since atheifkULOOTER enter race, no more Hausa Fulani cries and derogatory rubbish, even their crack cocaine heads like FFK, omokiri and clown pastors like oyedepo are no longer shouting Hausa Fulani...Now they are licking Hausa Fulani ass like tom tom...

Obviously, it was all tribalism, bigotry, hatred and bitterness

grin grin
See painment at Atiku in USA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omololu001:
Don't have high blood pressure for my sake oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
RurouniKenshin:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8538075_atiku_jpeg0f3cff91c3cac79afe443b4d049ce48d

So, Chatham house is in the US?

These village Igbos sef...

grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2019

Even Asiwaju of Africa wey no dey run for election sef don give speech at Chatham house, long long before your JJC athiefKuLooter uncle hear about Chatham house.

Silly villagers..

grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:

So, Chatham house is in the US?

These village Igbos sef...

grin grin grin
That's the UK. I knew you would fall for it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sincerely you've refused to acknowledge that he is the US make I give you UK pics cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by jumobi1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
You might be a sadist. Instead of focusing on celebrating if your candidate wins. The SE’s issue with PMB is that he is clearly tribalist and divisive which are characteristics not suited for a good President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:

Even Asiwaju of Africa wey no dey run for election sef don give speech at Chatham house, long long before your JJC athiefKuLooter uncle hear about Chatham house.

Silly villagers..

grin grin grin
Hahahaha deomelo is in serious pains. Let me show you our very own airport cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Abuja is Busy welcoming Atiku back.

Meanwhile Wike and Osinbajo looking at Buhari when he fell on the ground.

1 Share

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
RurouniKenshin:
That's the UK. I knew you would fall for it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sincerely you've refused to acknowledge that he is the US make I give you UK pics cheesy

RurouniKenshin:

lmao @ ignorant ipob villager trying to change story, you wrote athiefkUlooter in the USA.

Even sef, you are a low level ipob..

2 Likes

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:

lmao @ ignorant ipob villager trying to change story, you wrote athiefkUlooter in the USA.

Even sef, you are a low level ipob..

Hahahaha we are waiting on Atiku

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
RurouniKenshin:
Hahahaha deomelo is in serious pains. Let me show you our very own airport cheesy

Wetin concern me with some jobless ipob losers carrying roadside poster for athieKulooter..

Bunch of losers...

grin grin grin
Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:

Wetin concern me with some jobless ipob losers carrying roadside poster for athieKulooter..

Bunch of losers...

grin grin grin
BMC 30k work have finished

2 Likes

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
One major reason why Atiku will win against Buhari is because Tinubu will prefer Atiku to win so he can get a shot at the presidency come 2023. Nobody will consider Tinubu if Osinbajo becomes VP twiceIf you are a supporter of buhari, the president that ran from debate, then you don't know what is wrong with you yet.

2 Likes

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
One major reason why Atiku will win against Buhari is because Tinubu will prefer Atiku to win so he can get a shot at the presidency come 2023. Nobody will consider Tinubu if Osinbajo becomes VP twiceIf you are a supporter of buhari, the president that ran from debate, then you don't know what is wrong with you yet.

See wailing essay, even nollywood no go hire you to clean toilet..

grin grin
Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4763480_fbimg1484908849802_jpeg712217f366b52de6cadcc37cea6b1a16

After Feb 16, no referendum, no peace..

grin grin grin
Lol. Not when atiku will win. cheesy

I heard Buhari handed over the presidential flag to Ogboru cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Confirmed.

Zombies are in serious pains.

1 Like

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:

See wailing essay, even nollywood no go hire you to clean toilet..

grin grin
TELL THAT TO FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES...

1 Like

Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by deomelo: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
RurouniKenshin:
Lol. Not when atiku will win. cheesy

I heard Buhari handed over the presidential flag to Ogboru cheesy cheesy
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8531761_dxm81nkuyauiaj_jpeg_jpegeda393b6ac92477140fe947e110f5132

lmao athiefKuLATED IPOB.

grin grin grin
Re: Some People's Reality And Fall Back Position After Feb'16. PICTURE. by RurouniKenshin: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8531761_dxm81nkuyauiaj_jpeg_jpegeda393b6ac92477140fe947e110f5132

lmao athiefKuLATED IPOB.

grin grin grin
Zombies jumping the fence to escape when Buhari is ousted from power.

That's deomelo cheesy cheesy cheesy:

[img]https://media./images/ea3a237c2e3cf68d4c7e8f2ea94ae08d/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi, Agbaje Set Computer Village, Ladipo Market On Fire As They Visit / What Will Happen If PMB Loses? Nationwide Carnival Or Mass Protest / ''bukola Saraki Lost The War But Won The Battle'' - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.