Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (19555 Views)

See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes / See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Edopesin: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by samghost1: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pls what exactly do u buy and sell?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Cmoni1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
I really need to improve with revit and 3D rendering
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Ruddyman(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Those who want to learn Webdesign building real life stuff...Say Hello to me on 08095966698
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by nzube4god: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
dan900:
alright. it is very easy.. A lot of people won't take advantage of the time...

All the same, let me open your eyes ..........

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. REACH ME. LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BUSINESS OF EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. YOU CAN DO IT FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. IT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE AND SWEET. CHEERS.
I'm interested pls .here's my number 0816088339
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TamiloreOshin(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
I am a final year student of accounting in oou too, i'm just teaching jss2 to ss3 nd even doing extra coaching i cannot cumman die ASUU can stike for all i care less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by samghost1: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
onyidon22:
For the past four months, I've been engaged in buying and selling and I make an average of75k per month.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Glink2018(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
I'm no more a student

ASUU or no ASUU, I'm going to next level

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TamiloreOshin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
samghost1:
I'M MARVELED ALSO
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by segenoni(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.
Bro please I am interested..... You can send it to my mail olusegunotunba@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Breezy7033: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Programming and web designing
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by oboy81: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

I was prompted to create this trend because I believe a large population of Nairaland are students. Some student might learn a thing or two from this thread too.

So what are you doing this ASUU strike, learning skills, having fun, making money, improving yourself? What are you doing really?

I'm a pharmacy student of OOU. I'm using this period to learn web development and improving my writing skills- wanna build a Forum like Nairaland. Also tutoring chemistry { my best subject} at a jamb tutorial on Thursdays and Saturday ( with little pay BTW but I believe it will improve me and make me read ahead of resumption)
So guys, what are you doing this ASUU strike?
Don't let this strike go unutilized for positive things
Sucking Fat Diicks!
1M to a Suck a 1min Man, You Sef No go Suck undecided
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by israel24: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Preparing for ican exams cool
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by erenax: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

I was prompted to create this trend because I believe a large population of Nairaland are students. Some student might learn a thing or two from this thread too.

So what are you doing this ASUU strike, learning skills, having fun, making money, improving yourself? What are you doing really?

I'm a pharmacy student of OOU. I'm using this period to learn web development and improving my writing skills- wanna build a Forum like Nairaland. Also tutoring chemistry { my best subject} at a jamb tutorial on Thursdays and Saturday ( with little pay BTW but I believe it will improve me and make me read ahead of resumption)
So guys, what are you doing this ASUU strike?
Don't let this strike go unutilized for positive things

Which level
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
Seriously learning fashion designing.
heheheheeee.....that's y I love u....oyah take Kiss's.....muuuuuuaaaaaahhhh
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Fourwinds: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
samghost1:

weed....hahahahaaaaa
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fourwinds:
heheheheeee.....that's y I love u....oyah take Kiss's.....muuuuuuaaaaaahhhh
E hang for air o..
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Misspure(f): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
onyidon22:
For the past four months, I've been engaged in buying and selling and I make an average of75k per month.
what kind of buying and selling are u engaged to?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Ourown(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
I see many students looking forward to learn some digital skills. Let me support your dream by offering you a year access to Lynda.com. You can learn all digital skills from top professionals on Lynda. Video tutorials. From graphic design, to website development, video editing and animation, app development, photography, audio editing. Everything you can think of is there.

Contact me now on whatsapp

Just for 3k
1 year access

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Fourwinds: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
E hang for air o..
e no hang..e land for lips
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Strongbest(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
It's so sad how they keep treating our so called future leaders.

They cajoled us and called us the future leaders, we believed in their lies then we became the table on which they dine and wine.

Please, don't just sit at home doing nothing. You can check out my thread and see if you are interested in production business:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by haryomikun(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
LisaAnne:
wanted to learn something but I no get moni
Ladies and their lazy brains. Those learning stuff with their own heads from the internet, are they paying for it?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Rawblings(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
so far I've learned some good stuffs such as:
Webscraping using BeautifulSoup, Scrapy and Selenium
Resume Writing
Business Plan Writing
I'm about learning Data Analysis + Machine Learning

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by haryomikun(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Strongbest:
It's so sad how they keep treat our so called future leaders.

They cajoled us and called us the future leaders, we believed in their lies then they we became the table on which they dine and wine.

Aren't there youths who are contesting for the presidency? Why aren't you voting them in?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Johnnico1: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nna eeehh, bet9ja just de give me joy for this strike period cool
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by pushking(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mainkonamiid:
Bro help me out
Do u av any video for beginners or any note
Anything please
I wanna start
Note or video
U could give me your WhatsApp no
Please bro

download Introduction to programming using python by Daniel Liang PDF very helpful

also download the python app from python dot org

you're good to go
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
israel24:
Preparing for ican exams cool
pls as an undergraduate which level will I start from if I want to register for ican
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by queenfav(f): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by pushking(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mainkonamiid:
Bro help me out Do u av any video for beginners or any note Anything please I wanna start Note or video U could give me your WhatsApp no Please bro
for html visit w3schools dot com
God bless
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
hello everyone something just happened right now and I'm so confused I won't even lie. I just studied the syntax in Nairaland quotes when writing coloured texts or making quotes in bold. and it wanted to look like html except for the square bracket that should be greater or less than symbol. I believe it will be the same format for writing in italics using [em][/em], underline or strike through. what I want to know is... what language is this? the quotes also looks like a class styled with can and post in php.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Irvin11: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nah to give woman Belle oooo nah him sure pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download FREE Past Questions Here / University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / Celebrating Nigerian Lecturers Who Have Distinguished Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.