Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Where Not To Touch Her During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Not To Touch Her During Sex (2435 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
When having sex, lovers get carried away and touch every part ignorantly. However, unless you want it to stop, there are practically some no-go areas when it comes to having sex with your woman.You should avoid touching the following areas during sex:

• Her cervix:
If you reach her cervix during sex, recognize that something is wrong. Remember, this is the narrow canal that connects the vagina to the womb. That isn’t a place you want to go, so don’t knock on the door.For starters, it’s painful for her to have something rammed against her cervix, and it could be a sign that you need to shift for a position with shallower penetration. But it could also mean that she isn’t warmed up enough. Her womb will actually “lift” upwards when she’s sexually aroused, making her vaginal cavity a few inches deeper than when she isn’t turned on. So, engage in more pre-intimacy, and don’t service her cervix.

• The head of her clitoris:
This might seem counterintuitive, but the clitoris which is full of super sensitive nerve endings can sometimes feel too intense when it’s stimulated directly. Touching the clitoris head-on, especially if she’s really aroused, can feel too severe.Think about that feeling when you gulp an ice-cold beverage and your teeth start to tingle — it’s just not pleasant. Instead, try going for the shaft of her clitoris or rubbing circles around it, which will engage the nerve endings without overstimulating her.

• Her feet
Especially if she’s wearing a pair of socks. A study from Johns Hopkins University showed that wearing socks during sex can increase orgasm potential for both men and women.One potential reason: In order to orgasm, women need to be totally relaxed and anxiety-free, and cold feet can interfere with their ability to really get into sex.

• Her anus
Unless you’re fully lubricated, don’t go near her anus! Anal play can take plenty of warming up, but even when she’s totally aroused and ready to get it on, nothing should go in there without a generous helping of lubricant. The anal opening is small enough that even a finger can feel uncomfortable.

Who do you think about this? Drop a comment below
Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
The anus is extremely very sensitive. It must be stroked, rubbed and fingered lightly during sex. It must absolutely be licked

Oh and I'm talking about MY anus.

3 Likes

Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
ubunja:
The anus is extremely very sensitive. It must be stroked, rubbed and fingered lightly during sex. It must absolutely be licked

Or and I'm talking about MY anus.
Disgusting!!!

spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
virgoquin:

Disgusting!!!

spits.
SEX itself is disgusting.
Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by decatalyst(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
virgoquin:

Disgusting!!!

spits.

He is such a dirty, perverse and naughty boi grin

1 Like

Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
decatalyst:

He is such a dirty, perverse and naughty boi grin
Naughty is Nice.
Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by Olibboy: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
ubunja:

Omg
Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by Olibboy: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lilisticlili:
When having sex, lovers get carried away and touch every part ignorantly. However, unless you want it to stop, there are practically some no-go areas when it comes to having sex with your woman.You should avoid touching the following areas during sex:

• Her cervix:
If you reach her cervix during sex, recognize that something is wrong. Remember, this is the narrow canal that connects the vagina to the womb. That isn’t a place you want to go, so don’t knock on the door.For starters, it’s painful for her to have something rammed against her cervix, and it could be a sign that you need to shift for a position with shallower penetration. But it could also mean that she isn’t warmed up enough. Her womb will actually “lift” upwards when she’s sexually aroused, making her vaginal cavity a few inches deeper than when she isn’t turned on. So, engage in more pre-intimacy, and don’t service her cervix.

This might seem counterintuitive, but the clitoris which is full of super sensitive nerve endings can sometimes feel too intense when it’s stimulated directly. Touching the clitoris head-on, especially if she’s really aroused, can feel too severe.Think about that feeling when you gulp an ice-cold beverage and your teeth start to tingle — it’s just not pleasant. Instead, try going for the shaft of her clitoris or rubbing circles around it, which will engage the nerve endings without overstimulating her.

• Her feet
Especially if she’s wearing a pair of socks. A study from Johns Hopkins University showed that wearing socks during sex can increase orgasm potential for both men and women.One potential reason: In order to orgasm, women need to be totally relaxed and anxiety-free, and cold feet can interfere with their ability to really get into sex.

• Her anus
Unless you’re fully lubricated, don’t go near her anus! Anal play can take plenty of warming up, but even when she’s totally aroused and ready to get it on, nothing should go in there without a generous helping of lubricant. The anal opening is small enough that even a finger can feel uncomfortable.

OP the killer
Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by Cholls(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
ubunja:

my brother they are coming for you
Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by AkhereOkaka(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lilisticlili:

• Her cervix:

• Her feet

• Her anus

Thanks for the information, very educative
Re: Where Not To Touch Her During Sex by IamPlato(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
ubunja:

Oh and I'm talking about MY anus.

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Aboki Man / Every Man Must Read This! :o / Nude Video Of Lady Vicky Agbor Posted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.