Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink (24509 Views)

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by engrkaz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Aisha with her smelly kpekus...
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by K2asure: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
They are disgrace Nigeria outside but what happened in national assembly during budget presentation is what? promoting Nigeria. My people judge well oooo, It will still bounce on us later oooo.

1 Like

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by specialmati(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
don't vote for the lifeless one again be warn. zombies be careful. if your sense have been taken by the lifeless one ask God to restore it back
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Felixv: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Those are true patriots ---a known crook,fraudster and 419 ex custom officer would never rule nigeria..

never again will a looter be allowed near the treasury

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by teejet: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
NA TODAY?

PDP DID WORST PROTESTS WHEN BUHARI WAS IN LONDON.

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by gurunlocker: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74924966:
Only rogues, criminals, rogues, will support a man with such qualities also.

16 wasted years is still so fresh in our memories, PDP can only fiddle with the dead brain of their supporters.

Good to know that we still have reasonable and responsible Nigerians in the disapora that expressed their mind against this thief trying to come back to continue from the looting he left behind.

His former boss has said it all.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
NEVER
!

16 years wasted? Fine, what has your lord achieved in the last 4 years to earn reelection?

Economy? Job creation? Security?
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by fredoooooo: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Go and kill yourself, who organised dino and Saraki movies ? ...

Sai Baba Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Racoon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Demented fanatics!

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by sureheaven(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is seriously deluded and confused.

Did you inform Nigerians or apc before you were handbagged as aide to saraki just to enter US.

Now you were disappointed even in yourself .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by deomelo: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Corrinthians(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
CilicMarin:
E pain am grin grin grin grin
Dont mind the idiotus. cheesy

When Baba was booed, they threw a party. Small protest against their own, them wan die . grin

2 Likes

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Bizibi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
sureheaven:
Atiku is seriously deluded and confused.

Did you inform Nigerians or apc before you were handbagged as aide to saraki just to enter US.

Now you were disappointed even in yourself .
smh
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74924966:

16 wasted years is still so fresh in our memories, PDP can only fiddle with the dead brain of their supporters.

Good to know that we still have reasonable and responsible Nigerians in the disapora that expressed their mind against this thief trying to come back to continue from the looting he left behind.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
NEVER
!
Shameless mofo u still get mouth?. lmaooo
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by deeLima86(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
softandmoist:
Which Aisha Alubankudi grin

Exactly my thought...I bet it’s not the one who was a pro-buhari in the last elections.
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74924966:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
NEVER
!

Nigeria didn’t start 1999, almost 59 years ago, and buhari have been there for over 40 years... he trumpled and squeezed our young democracy when we were start over again in the early 80s. So what do you say, he is part of the problem, not pdp, if nigeeia was like South Africa, beautiful and organized, if you or me enter 1999, we will follow the footsteps and the organized system, but now no system, anyone enter, change the system anyhow.. we lost it many years ago. None of them is a choice, the only choice is division or practice true federalism
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by linearity: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
I knew it was an organized protest from the video.

All protests, rallies, events, etc either for or against a cause are organized. The only unorganized spontaneous protest that I seen are maybe jungle justice meted someone caught doing something the neigbours don’t like.

That said, it should obvious to you that, protest for or against are normal and done by both parties all the time.

I don’t understand the low mentality out rage, that there are some Nigerians who don’t support Atiku and should be accorded their Procter rights to protest without degrading them, that they collected bribe to do what they did.

I know they share like eg 1k-N5k/prosper in Nigeria, how much do you guys think they shared in Washington DC to protest against Atiku? Even if you up it to N10, that is like $30, that is not enough to pay for parking in DC + gas.
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Mitchewww(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anyone who is not clinically insane but.supports Buhari is committing TREASON.

But, how I love history.
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
I am now convinced that providence and divinity both have hands in Atiku's chances at d polls. Just this week alone d own goals against d APC can't just be mere coincidence. APC Rivers and Zamfara no candidates. The aborted siege on d CJN. Buhari show of shame on d The Candidates tv programme where he debated against himself and still fumbled even to d amusement of his Ministers. The public outcry that led to d replacement of Mr Transmission Transmitter was one of d baddest and now pressure is being mounted on d authorities to investigate d circumstances surrounding d death of Kano State REC in 2015 while he was transmitting at state level. Let me not forget d Presidential cum senatorial cum governortorial incidence in Delta State. Finally d TKO is d this Atiku visit to America where he even lodged at Trump Intnl Hotels. Truth be said with Obi beside Atiku we definitely have brighter future . Look at how matured Obi above lines are same way he urged people not to vilify but rather pray for Mbaka. Intelligence is good. Last last is d Nation newspapers Atikulating too?
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Adexkingking: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=franchasng post=74925146][/quote]
Did u think d yorubas are like goats like u pple? We are cool and intelligent, we don't dance to rubbish beats. No more Biafra now d shout of Atihefloot. U pple are confused u don't know what next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by MONITZ: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
I thought this useless segalink was forming human right activist.
So na pdp you dy work for .
You’re a useless man . Idiot
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8539750_img20190119wa0004_jpeg57775adc14dd39a902d35ad79ce2620a

U be real stocking..
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Shikini: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Sons and daughters of perdition. Zombies of the underworld, dirty calfs. Supporters of the dying and almost dead dictator!

Atiku shall be your president. If you want to die, die!
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Bhol28: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fugitive that went to America as a mere aid to a co fugitive in order to escape arrest.What does he expect
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Bhol28: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Adexkingking:

Did u think d yorubas are like goats like u pple? We are cool and intelligent, we don't dance to rubbish beats. No more Biafra now d shout of Atihefloot. U pple are confused u don't know what next.
Over confused set of people.The same foolish move that cost them senate presidency is what they are making again.They just don't know what they really want
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by PointZerom: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2019
CilicMarin:
E pain am grin grin grin grin

cc

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by PointZerom: 12:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Adexkingking:

You're cool and intelligent yet your son MKO was denied his right and later killed along side his wife. Years later, the killers returned his mandate to him this time in his grave. You hailed the killers of your brother for making him president in the grave.

If this is what bn cool and intelligent is all about...I pity some people.

Bhol28:
Over confused set of people.The same foolish move that cost them senate presidency is what they are making again.They just don't know what they really want

You that knows what you want, tell me what you have personally benefited from having a VP in this administration more than the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by GoldHorse(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Aisha said she didn't do such. She's a Buharist but I don't think I have seen her abusing Atiku and btw she's UK based.
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by kotv: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2019
I knew it was a paid protest. I'm not surprised the leaders are from the North. Nothing good comes from there.
Re: Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink by Fuxes544: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2019
See prove

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year / Crude Oil Discovered In Benue In Commercial Quantity - NNPC / Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.