Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion (30976 Views)

Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her / Nigerian Army Beatup And Purnish Journalist For Recording Their Evil Acts / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by joepepsy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
You guys should stop all this! Backward animals, how can you believe in this age and time that pant can make you rich? Am so ashamed mehn!!
Toks2008:
At first i thought it was a frenzy that is unfounded but day by day we read of how men were nabbed with different pants for ritual purposes.

It is therefore very sacrosanct for ladies to guard against this barbaric practice.In my opinion i believe these 5 measures will go a long way to guard their pants

1.Ladies should stop wearing pants to visit their men.

2.If you are in that time of the month don't visit any man.

3.Reduce the number of your pants to the number you can remember and if you must dispose any please Burn them.

4.If you wash your pant, monitor it keenly or use drier if you have one to make it dry fast and buy pants with fast dry fabrics.

5.Do a due diligence daily on your pants by counting them every night. If you find any missing and can't find it just look for anointing oil and anoint your .... while you make BACK TO SENDER prayer with one day dry fasting. sad

6.Don't trust anyone with your pants..even your female friends.

7.This is not endemic to Nigeria alone so ladies should guard their pants regardless of the country you reside.

8.Make sure you know the root source of your man's income and avoid dating fraudulent men.

Please add yours to help our ladies against these mad predators.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by joepepsy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Am speechless and now I know why politicians don't take you guys serious.
Toks2008:
At first i thought it was a frenzy that is unfounded but day by day we read of how men were nabbed with different pants for ritual purposes.

It is therefore very sacrosanct for ladies to guard against this barbaric practice.In my opinion i believe these 5 measures will go a long way to guard their pants

3.Reduce the number of your pants to the number you can remember and if you must dispose any please Burn them.

4.If you wash your pant, monitor it keenly or use drier if you have one to make it dry fast and buy pants with fast dry fabrics.

5.Do a due diligence daily on your pants by counting them every night. If you find any missing and can't find it just look for anointing oil and anoint your .... while you make BACK TO SENDER prayer with one day dry fasting. sad

7.This is not endemic to Nigeria alone so ladies should guard their pants regardless of the country you reside.

8.Make sure you know the root source of your man's income and avoid dating fraudulent men.

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by 22brains(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Ladies Secret dat will End dis demonic act,
See d guideline 2 be safe
1. vaginal moisture n liquid is useful 4 atrocity

2.( dis no 2 is necessary)To destroy wickef Anyman or boy wear pant 2 his house but make sure ur menstral blood is on it . let him take it He wl die a tormentous death wt d nonsense dibie

because Mentral Blood is d most powerful tool any woman can use 2 destroy evilmen ,Ladiez is ur gift ..
Ladiez shud read more spiritually on dia menstral blood

3. dnt wear at all ,let dem call u akwuna
wt dis following points of mine ,i believe we shall conquer evil
this is now an excuse for afonja girls. they will now wear one pant for 2months without washing.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by PrincessB1(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
shumuel:
Ladies should just start wearing boxers, or short tight,, Period

i have female friends that has more boxers than me grin

As far as they know that it's a woman that wear the boxer, they will tackle it and steal it if she is not careful with them.

All they need is a piece of something that covers the vulva or boobs.

So the female folks just need to be extra vigilant on their inner and under wears.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by MrDojo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ladies should start stealing boxers too. cheesy cheesy or na only pant the juju like? If na so, ladies should start wearing boxers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by oochi123(f): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Who pant epp sef? Better for me na to wear my jean make air touch me.. No ritualist will even see the color of my pant
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by femlad97(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
what a perfect opportunity for guys to have sex with girls when they visit you and not wearing pant....uhhhh lala.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Just burn all your pants completely

I ve burnt mine.....I will only make use of pants when i m seeing my menses after then i burn them back..pant no cost for market

May God punish Buhari the dullard!

OMG this is sooo funny
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
oochi123:
Who pant epp sef? Better for me na to wear my jean make air touch me.. No ritualist will even see the color of my pant

Hmmmmm that's straight way to paradise.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by ikwutasco(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
i dont understand number 2...
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Would our ladies stop dating g-guys? The manner in which they die like fowls these days calls for worry. Last year September, I saw a pretty girl drop from a black Toyota prado suv early in the morning on my way to work and the suv zoomed. All of a sudden, I noticed the lady started acting funny. She started by removing her shoes and throwing it away. Followed by her Jean trouser and her blouse. She then removed her bra, revealing her huge tits and people in traffic shouted haaaaa. Suddenly , she removed her panties and started sweeping the roadside with a stick she picked up from the ground. It was like a movie that morning. Ladies please, take it easy ok. Not all that litters is gold

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
22brains:
this is now an excuse for afonja girls. they will now wear one pant for 2months without washing.
tufiakwa !!
poor men wl go 4 d omolewas but richguys come 2 igbo n ph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by dododawa1: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:

I ve burnt mine.....I will only make use of pants when i m seeing my menses after then i burn them back..pant no cost for market

so is BUHARI using your pant, continue.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by oochi123(f): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmmmmm that's straight way to paradise.
..Hahaha.. Yes o
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by mastermaestro(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
KpagoGIN:
Like a joke we have now entered a pantless generation.

Exactly. The world gets weirder by the day.

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Westaslave2(f): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74926686:
Nice one.....for the people that believe in the sh#t!
mai gworo! danfulani
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by 22brains(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
tufiakwa !! poor men wl go 4 d omolewas but richguys come 2 igbo n ph
LOL.....
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by shumuel(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
PrincessB1:

As far as they know that it's a woman that wear the boxer, they will tackle it and steal it if she is not careful with them.

All they need is a piece of something that covers the vulva or boobs.

So the female folks just need to be extra vigilant on their inner and under wears.

You don't mean it, so the only solution is for ladies to stop wearing undies shocked

This is serious sad
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Konquest: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Toks2008:

grin... Underwear hysteria!
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by technicallyrich(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Seriously these is bad. From eating shit to panties. These gboys are so desperate.i pray jehovah touch their heart.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by PrincessB1(f): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
shumuel:

You don't mean it, so the only solution is for ladies to stop wearing undies shocked

This is serious sad
Ladies needs to apply caution by getting the number of underwear they can easily count and then discard others by burning them completely.

We can't walk about without pants or tight naa
We still need to wear something down there BT we gat to be vigilant.

Naija is now something else.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by clintino700(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
The name of this movie is boomerang by Eddie Murphy 1992
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

This Toks don craze. grin

If it becomes a general practice that women don't visit when in their period, that excuse not to have sex wouldn't work again grin

You want to take advantage @ No. 2 tongue

Linda Ikeji's fish-smelling pant fall on you grin

[img]https://i./Os4p.gif[/img]
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by 12345baba(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hire a pant guard for ur pants. Seun and co would apply vigorously
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
Would our ladies stop dating g-guys? The manner in which they die like fowls these days calls for worry. Last year September, I saw a pretty girl drop from a black Toyota prado suv early in the morning on my way to work and the suv zoomed. All of a sudden, I noticed the lady started acting funny. She started by removing her shoes and throwing it away. Followed by her Jean trouser and her blouse. She then removed her bra, revealing her huge tits and people in traffic shouted haaaaa. Suddenly , she removed her panties and started sweeping the roadside with a stick she picked up from the ground. It was like a movie that morning. Ladies please, take it easy ok. Not all that litters is gold

Are you sure?

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
joepepsy:
You guys should stop all this! Backward animals, how can you believe in this age and time that pant can make you rich? Am so ashamed mehn!!

Shame kee you there. How naive.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Greatzeus(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:

You mean the dullard who Rose to become President,a man known and respected all over the world? While your dad is still using pile of dirty clothes as pillow grin
Who is God punishing now Isn't it obvious God has blessed the man while punishing your poverty striken dad? Lol grin grin

Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Successdude(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Toks2008:

oga Toks, I quoted you in one of the threads about 5 days ago but no response. The thing is I need to talk to you on something. Perhaps WhatsApp would be okay if u don't mind.
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Toks2008:

Are you sure?
very sure
Re: How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion by Crossbow(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why do I find it hard to believe that this thing has blown out of proportion. Don't let your mind be poisoned, no one can make himself rich by trading your destiny for his wealth through the offering of your pant to a god who seem to wear pants or have a good number of wives and daughters.. It doesn't even sound logical.

Black magic isn't real! Your minds are poisoned and programmed in such a way that you now fear "village people" who can kill you by summoning your soul through a mirror or calabash. Who gives such a power??

If you want to learn more mention me and I will send you a book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapped Bethel Student Refuses To Return, Says He’s Comfortable With Bandits / Missing In Action / Gunmen Assassinate A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.