Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This (7684 Views)

Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Reasons Why Some Women Are Always Rejected By Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
'm a guy in my mid 20s,and am bored about how things are going for me,why am I always rejected,nobody want to listen to me,no one give a damn Bleep about how I feel,even those that am sure am better than,they always want to make fun of me,they now turn me to joking subject.

For instance,if we are given a group work to do in class,and I try to raise a suggestion, no one will listen, but if everything goes wrong,and I bring an idea and perhaps it works, they will see it as ordinary,but if it works through another guy,the person will be like god.
And this thing has now advance from my academic life to real life,all the girls ve ever asked out in my life do turn me down and d most painful one is d one wey I approach d last time, she is my best friend and she is d one I do confide in,she bluntly told me without feeling any remorse that 'I don't need u,I know wat I want'. That is the most brutal response ve ever heard in my life,since that time am just depressed.

i don't know if i always appear stupid or not,but naturally am an introvert and whenever am doing that they see me as a proud guy,but d more I try to get familiar with people,the more they take me for granted, how do I get out from this,cos right now,everything just tire me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Redoil: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Work on ur self

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Mariangeles(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
undefeateds:
'm a guy in my mid 20s,and am bored about how things are going for me,why am I always rejected,nobody want to listen to me,no one give a damn Bleep about how I feel,even those that am sure am better than,they always want to make fun of me,they now turn me to joking subject.

For instance,if we are given a group work to do in class,and I try to raise a suggestion, no one will listen, but if everything goes wrong,and I bring an idea and perhaps it works, they will see it as ordinary,but if it works through another guy,the person will be like god.
And this thing has now advance from my academic life to real life,all the girls ve ever asked out in my life do turn me down and d most painful one is d one wey I approach d last time, she is my best friend and she is d one I do confide in,she bluntly told me without feeling any remorse that 'I don't need u,I know wat I want'. That is the most brutal response ve ever heard in my life,since that time am just depressed.

i don't know if i always appear stupid or not,but naturally am an introvert and whenever am doing that they see me as a proud guy,but d more I try to get familiar with people,the more they take me for granted, how do I get out from this,cos right now,everything just tire me.

Don't be depressed .
Do you always joke around even when things are serious ??

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Don't be depressed . Do you always joke around even when things are serious ??
sometimes, to get familiar with people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by vladhillz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
you are pathetic..and they definitely see you that way...get your shi*t together..stop feeling bothered ..walk either like you are special or you don't give a fu*k about who else is special..and dia you have it..you will glow..and they will want to tap in..but you are still pathetic though..sigh#

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Because a girl said she doesn’t need you that’s why you coming for help. The earlier you understand that what people says about you doesn’t define who you are the better for you.If you always joke about serious issues please don’t change for a girl to like you. Maintain your real self people who will like you that way will surely come around.

13 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
vladhillz:
you are pathetic..and they definitely see you that way...get your shi*t together..stop feeling bothered ..walk either like you are special or you don't give a fu*k about who else is special..and dia you have it..you will glow..and they will want to tap in..but you are still pathetic though..sigh#
Y and what makes him pathetic?

4 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by lilmax(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
simple

you don't believe in yourself, you do not believe you can achieve things, it's like you're trying to prove something to them, and they see it artificial, you rely on people that's why

same as the girls thing, appear natural

and please listen to eminem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by em28: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Solution 1.
Next time someone does crap to you get in fight. People prefer fear to love... especially this generation

Solution 2. Find the most influential guy in the group buy a bottle of hennessy it's 5k or somewhat. Give to him and say... hey I know you like hennessy so I got you this.

Watch the respect grow.

Strategy 1. Taken from "Machiavelli "
Strategy 2. Taken from Robert Greene ( gold and silver buy the hearts of men).

Strategy 2 is easier. Always remember it's about what you "can" do not what it looks like you can do, that why people post pictures of car receipts, se.x. videos and the likes.

Gotta back it up, and it needs to be when the enemy is at a disadvantage.

Truth is nobody but your family loves you... they all want you fail, so they can rise because they have one less competitor or so they can validate themselves.

Nobody loves you or owes you jack.

PS. Don't look down, walk with your head up no matter what. Why ? People have done worse.

You got Omotola pregnant, Shuabu has impregnated his wife and mother in law. People have done worse.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by vladhillz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Four40:

Y and what makes him pathetic?
for asking why no one cares about how he feels..jesus christ,wtf bruh
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
undefeateds:

sometimes, to get familiar with people
Maybe that's where the problem lies...
You try too hard to please people, to make people like you and they see that because it's obvious...it is so unappealing.

You have to build yourself...let that feeling of rejection propel you into something great .

Do you have friends ??

7 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Maybe that's where the problem lies...
You try too hard to please people, to make people like you and they see that because it's obvious...it is so unappealing.

You have to build yourself...let that feeling of rejection propel you into something great .

Do you have friends ??
I don't have any tight friend apart from d one I mention over there,and since dat time i don't have any real friend cos am just downgraded, whenever I sent her message, she don't reply anymore
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hope you don't have zero self esteem sha

Get ur acts together and focus.

If you have not been dressing properly, begin to do that. In fact, how's your personal hygiene like? Hope you brush your mouth thoroughly? Always comb your hair...cream your body, get a sweet perfume or body spray, roll on.. .smell good. I don't mean you should break a bank to look good.

Talk with confidence when in a group and less jokes...if really you want pple to take you seriously. Learn to stay in your lane and always avoid trouble.

Atimes lend a helping hand to your classmates if you can.

Always be cool, calm and collected...smile often. Don't be insultive too...get serious with your academic. Stop skipping class.
Ladies like to flock around guys like these.

Above all pls never you feel bad or look down on yourself....I love the fact you shared your problem here. You will be fine, OK. Warm hug to you

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by millionboi2: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Redoil:
Work on ur self
I disagree with u.......he should accept himself 1st.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by hungryboy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
na your condition i been dey before OP, even the ashawo were dey our street no been gree fvck me, even with plenty money were i been offer am.
Na when i begin dey pretend like say i get small money, were dem begin dey go out with me, dey even suck my dickk join.
oh boy if na toto dey hungry you, go hustle first, Cos Toto no be poor man food

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by khingTony(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
its because

1) you are always trying to please people

2) You lack self esteem and confidence

3) You are Pathetic

4) you are a gentle and nice guy that people always take for a ride

5) Your dress sense or appearance is a huge turn off

one, if not all of the afore mentioned is your problem, its not about other people, its about you

Work on yourself, and thank me later

9 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by SkinnyNigga: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
In your mid twenties. . You should worried about making money and being independent

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Curvinus(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
op maybe you're ugly, skinny, not manly or look a little boy that didn't pass through puberty. looks really matter in life and the blame should go to whoever bestowed you with such shitty genetics.
however, you must learn to accept yourself the way you are and hopefully, over time something may change or you may discover what works for you.

but for now, you should concentrate on your studies and strive to become gainfully employed when you leave school to give you some leverage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Richdad50(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
You have a disease called Paranoia.

#Richdad

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Mizk(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
undefeateds:

Work hard and make money, upgrade your looks, stop giving cheap unsolicited attention to people and you'll suddenly become expensive, there's a way I'll ignore you ehn you'll start doubting your existence, it works like magic, you sound like a needy and paranoid people pleaser though, learn to say fvck you sometimes.grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Brown14: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
grow a beard and they will listen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Curvinus:
op maybe you're ugly, skinny, not manly or look a little boy that didn't pass through puberty. looks really matter in life and the blame should go to whoever bestowed you with such shitty genetics.
however, you must learn to accept yourself the way you are and hopefully, over time something may change or you may discover what works for you.

but for now, you should concentrate on your studies and strive to become gainfully employed when you leave school to give you some leverage.

OMG! Are you for real?
As real as that may sound... There's a better way to have written that. @1st par.

FCS! The OP already has esteem issues and you are are typing this to maim him finally.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Spectre007: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
em28:
Solution 1.
Next time someone does crap to you get in fight. People prefer fear to love... especially this generation

Solution 2. Find the most influential guy in the group buy a bottle of hennessy it's 5k or somewhat. Give to him and say... hey I know you like hennessy so I got you this.

Watch the respect grow.

Strategy 1. Taken from "Machiavelli "
Strategy 2. Taken from Robert Greene ( gold and silver buy the hearts of men).

Strategy 2 is easier. Always remember it's about what you "can" do not what it looks like you can do, that why people post pictures of car receipts, se.x. videos and the likes.

Gotta back it up, and it needs to be when the enemy is at a disadvantage.

Truth is nobody but your family loves you... they all want you fail, so they can rise because they have one less competitor or so they can validate themselves.

Nobody loves you or owes you jack.

PS. Don't look down, walk with your head up no matter what. Why ? People have done worse.

You got Omotola pregnant, Shuabu has impregnated his wife and mother in law. People have done worse.
machiavelii and Robert Greene,two dangerous authors.... Their knowledge and wisdom alone in the wrong hands could cause great wars,i love their books.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Mariangeles(f): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
undefeateds:

I don't have any tight friend apart from d one I mention over there,and since dat time i don't have any real friend cos am just downgraded, whenever I sent her message, she don't reply anymore
If you need someone to talk to, you can send me an email smiley
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
STOP acting needy,change ur dress scene if u havent be dressing properly and talk with confidence.if u instil these in u then ppl wil take u seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol, you're a mess. Start lifting weight and eating, and grooming, and dressing properly. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
undefeateds:

You suffer from inferiority complex. You need to seriously work on yourself to get your self esteem in check

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by joseo: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stop trying to please people...... Stop seeing yourself through people's eyes....... U are bigger than them and as a matter of fact u don't need their approval.

13 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
hungryboy:
Toto no be poor man food
hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by theunnamed: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
undefeateds:
i'm naturally am an introvert and whenever am doing that they see me as a proud guy,but d more I try to get familiar with people,the more they take me for granted, how do I get out from this,cos right now,everything just tire me.

This right here is your problem!
1 never ever ever ever apologize for you are!
2 be yourself, only speak when you have something meaningful to say
3 trying to impress people at any cost is always a bad idea! Always

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Agboki: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oga no pray make pple or girls like u 4 now bcuz if dey do e dey carry money.i no dey kip friends or even talk abt grl friends 4 now even say I don reach d age of marriage,money mata 1st,4 now I dey purposely skip fashion bcuz I Neva want draw attention or even cause tension.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by SKhanmi: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Your topic itself screams out the problem. Dude you have just 2 things to fix. Work on your self esteem & stop giving a damn! Most of the introverts I've come across Ehn,you either fear or respect them. How come yours is different? Cos you want to prove yourself & they see it.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? / She Said Yes, What Do I Do Now? / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.