Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This (7690 Views)

Why Am I Always Rejected By Women? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Reasons Why Some Women Are Always Rejected By Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by raphieMontella: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2019
vladhillz:
you are pathetic..and they definitely see you that way...get your shi*t together..stop feeling bothered ..walk either like you are special or you don't give a fu*k about who else is special..and dia you have it..you will glow..and they will want to tap in..but you are still pathetic though..sigh#
online talk no go help this kind person,, he need's a mental haul over... He needs to be around "sharp" guys and experience how they control the game first hand...little by little him go de pick up

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Artistree: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2019
vladhillz:
wow..I must be really good for you to think that's a song..damn..
Oh, you pretty well don't know what pathetic means then.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by vladhillz(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Artistree:

Oh, you pretty well don't know what pathetic means then.
really?enlighten me on what it means from a man's perspective,woman

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by petsam11(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2019
vladhillz:
you are pathetic..and they definitely see you that way...get your shi*t together..stop feeling bothered ..walk either like you are special or you don't give a fu*k about who else is special..and dia you have it..you will glow..and they will want to tap in..but you are still pathetic though..sigh#

@ the bolded, I did just that at a point in my life and that was when I regained my sanity and my happiness...
damn! People can be very mean in this life shaa! You do any and almost everything for them but they still look down on u...
At that peak point, I decieved to become a full Blown Big-time One-Man-Squad, and by the time they found out that I no longer gave a flying f**k about any s**t about them, they started trying to fall back to shape but by then, it was already too late!
I had moved on! Full Time!!!

So OP, try that line (the bolded) and see your self glow! I believe that most of the time, nobody can make you more happy about yourself but yourself!
Don't mind the person I quoted saying "you are pathetic at the moment" I believe its a brutal way for trying to advice you to fall in line but this time, in your own PROPER LINE!

Happy Sunday!
Sonsogo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2019
undefeateds:

Through out my 100level,i maintain my distance with everybody,but they do say it behind me and even to my face that i always form,and am proud,and during my 200,i try to associate myself with everybody on and off-k,but right now,both left and right,everything is humiliation for me,i can't even retrace my step,am in locked zone,but thanks to everyone that have been commenting
And stop sounding pathetic when talking to people.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Mizk(f): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2019
LINTUNE:
spot on.. Especially giving unsolicited attention to people
Ya, one of the fastest ways to be taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2019
undefeateds:
'm a guy in my mid 20s,and am bored about how things are going for me,why am I always rejected,nobody want to listen to me,no one give a damn Bleep about how I feel,even those that am sure am better than,they always want to make fun of me,they now turn me to joking subject.

For instance,if we are given a group work to do in class,and I try to raise a suggestion, no one will listen, but if everything goes wrong,and I bring an idea and perhaps it works, they will see it as ordinary,but if it works through another guy,the person will be like god.
And this thing has now advance from my academic life to real life,all the girls ve ever asked out in my life do turn me down and d most painful one is d one wey I approach d last time, she is my best friend and she is d one I do confide in,she bluntly told me without feeling any remorse that 'I don't need u,I know wat I want'. That is the most brutal response ve ever heard in my life,since that time am just depressed.

i don't know if i always appear stupid or not,but naturally am an introvert and whenever am doing that they see me as a proud guy,but d more I try to get familiar with people,the more they take me for granted, how do I get out from this,cos right now,everything just tire me.
Its not cause you are an introvert, I am an introvert too, even socially awkward but when I manage to talk, people listen when I talk and they take my words very serious in my department, they even made me one of our dept whatsapp group admin.

I have few questions for you.

1) Do you answer wrong questions in the class?

2)Are you dirty?

3) Are you very short?

4)Are you always laughing with people(that can make people see you as a stupid person)

5) Do you talk too much (people dont listen to talkatives)
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Curvinus(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Thunder fire your life! angry

who owns this stray mongrel?
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
undefeateds:

sometimes, to get familiar with people
That's the mistake you made, if you always joke around with people just for them to like you, they will feel disgust for you, there is time for everything.

Let me take myself for instance, I like to play and joke but most times I keep a mean face, I don't always laugh with people(I'm petite so I do that to gain respect, so they won't look down on me, even in my place of work).

So my dear stop laughing unnecessarily, stop joking when things are serious and stop trying to please people, the earlier you live your life pleasing yourself, people will come around you, don't force yourself on people, also the girl that has not been replying your message, stop texting her, delete her number, put on your mean face in school. Then they will take you serious. There is this guy then in my department, he is always joking and talking too much, forcing himself on people, I always tell him to stop disturbing me cause I get easily irritated by those kind of people, nobody takes him serous, if you mention his name, people will be like "that's one, mtcheeew". Which is very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
undefeateds:

I don't have any tight friend apart from d one I mention over there,and since dat time i don't have any real friend cos am just downgraded, whenever I sent her message, she don't reply anymore
Young man, I will advice you to read hard this coming semester, every day, go home read your book ahead of what the lecturers taught you, throw the lecturers difficult questions, anytime the lecturer ask a question, make sure you answer first, if the lecturer gives an assignment, make sure you do yours first and do it very well, people will gather you for them to copy yours or for you to help them do theirs, then people will take you serious, that is how I do my own and it worked for me.

I'm taking my time to advice you cause you are an introvert like me but being an introvert cannot make you be taken less serious.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
Its not cause you are an introvert, I am an introvert too, even socially awkward but when I manage to talk, people listen when I talk and they take my words very serious in my department, they even made me one of our dept whatsapp group admin.

2)Are you dirty?

3) Are you very short?

4)Are you always laughing with people(that can make people see you as a stupid person)

Sincerely, I think you need either a doctor or a husband.

I can't guarantee you a husband because he will finally chase your fake ass out of the house.

So one of your achievements in life is becoming a Whatsapp Admin?

Like Seriously? angry

You need a Doctor grin...

5 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:

2)Are you dirty?

3) Are you very short?

shortness no follow oo, there are short people I know who are respected.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by lincsnuel: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
I understand where you're coming frm... I'm also introverted.

My advice is: Focus your energy on other good aspect of your life. Try to accomplish something, no matter how little the accomplishment or task is, be proud of it. Also try to interact with people. Infact, be positive.

When you understand that everybody has flaws and no one is perfect, then you will live to appreciate your introvert nature. This world is beautiful and big enough to accommodate all our impefections unless ofcourse you're a fat fvck!

N.B: If you're a fat fvck, then forget abt this advice and go scr€w yourself. Thank you.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by ritmek(f): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
The way people see seun osewa is different from the way they see Biafrabushboy or nwamaikpe due to the manner they conduct themselves.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
lincsnuel:
I understand where you're coming frm... I'm also introverted.

My advice is: Focus your energy on other good aspect of your life. Try to accomplish something, no matter how little the accomplishment or task is, be proud of it. Also try to interact with people. Infact, be positive.

When you understand that everybody has flaws and no one is perfect, then you will live to appreciate your introvert nature. This world is beautiful and big enough to accommodate all our impefections unless ofcourse you're a fat fvck!

N.B: If you're a fat fvck, then forget abt this advice and go scr€w yourself. Thank you.
I leave you for God. embarassed
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by pansophist(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Frankicent(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
you the one who think you been rejected.

never heard a guy say this before. It might you the type of guy who act like a sissy or you just to emotional.

You just have to see yourself as an alpha. Gals find tall, huge, funny and straightforward guys are dominant males.

Am not saying you must be tall sometimes it doesn't have to do with your height or stature. It has to do with you.
That part you said no one gives a listening ear to you. You might be the forward type who claim he's so good at what he knows or you brag..

Some friends wouldn't boldly tell you issue with you. Maybe your attitude, personality or social iterations.

Bros claim done and examine your self...
As for that girl who told you shit point blank.

i can tell you just to needy and desperate... Don't know if you beg woman... if you do stop it...

Find another gal spice oo your communication skills. Am a 6'4ft tall huge dark guy. Been working out on the gym to build more muscle..

Some gals find me too tall for them or too big.. Infact they will even tell me straight to my face too stop gym and get slim . Cause am to huge.. I'll just laff and call them smallie.. That doesn't mean i should get emotional or insult them. Nah not all ladies love dark, tall huge guy. grin most does love my height and size.. Especially the older one. grin

So Bros play wit other gals.

if i were you and that gal told me and just not her type. i would have smile, stylishly flirt with nd give her a savage respond in a funny way.

She: You not my type
Me: my smallie *laffing* Madam typer oya help me type buhari na... smile...with this your small fine lips you want to type me outta your life abi... blah blah blah...

Bros make money am tired of sweet talking money with just do 60% or 80% of your work.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Abcruz(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
SKhanmi:
Your topic itself screams out the problem. Dude you have just 2 things to fix. Work on your self esteem & stop giving a damn! Most of the introverts I've come across Ehn,you either fear or respect them. How come yours is different? Cos you want to prove yourself & they see it.

Truer words have never been said.
I can totally relate with that statement.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Abcruz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
undefeateds:
'm a guy in my mid 20s,and am bored about how things are going for me,why am I always rejected,nobody want to listen to me,no one give a damn Bleep about how I feel,even those that am sure am better than,they always want to make fun of me,they now turn me to joking subject.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.--Jeremiah 29:11

Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.--Isaiah 43:4

Let no one despise your youth, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.-- 1 Timothy 4:12

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
JESUSBOIY:
The way people see seun osewa is different from the way they see Biafrabushboy or nwamaikpe due to the manner they conduct themselves.

At least they see me for something.

Lol
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Estherosev2(f): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
vladhillz:
that was harsh�
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Its all in your head ...
All you need is confidence , dumb people say stupid things and it sound intelligent because of the way they say it..

All you need is not be judgemental, people are scared to open up to folks who are to judgemental about everything.

All you need to do is careless, if everyone treats you this way, the problem may be you... You try too much to impress, the worst thing about life is that, nobody care.. Instead of being focused in what how you want people to see you, focus more in what makes you happy , the right people will come.. Nobody likes a dull and cloggy dude, you have to do your own thing..

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Ogaonos: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
undefeateds:

For instance,if we are given a group work to do in class,and I try to raise a suggestion, no one will listen, but if everything goes wrong,and I bring an idea and perhaps it works, they will see it as ordinary,but if it works through another guy,the person will be like god.
And this thing has now advance from my academic life to real life,all the girls ve ever asked out in my life do turn me down and d most painful one is d one wey I approach d last time, she is my best friend and she is d one I do confide in,she bluntly told me without feeling any remorse that 'I don't need u,I know wat I want'. That is the most brutal response ve ever heard in my life,since that time am just depressed.

i don't know if i always appear stupid or not,but naturally am an introvert and whenever am doing that they see me as a proud guy,but d more I try to get familiar with people,the more they take me for granted, how do I get out from this,cos right now,everything just tire me.
op ur problem no not b u but ur schmate or d pple in ur sch.environment immaturity.so far sey u no dey proud or look down on pple.if u juz a normal introvert without any attitude then na immaturity on ur sch mates.and again can u watsapp me 08130886416.let me c ur appearance. y am saying dis is because it happen 2 me wen i was in secondary sch my last question hw d boys 4 sch.dey behave because wen u said they turn u 2 a joking subject .bros don't do dt 2 their fellow bro.do they do joke or being sarcastic 2wards u wen ladies dey in u na present
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by undefeateds: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
JESUSBOIY:
Don't be needy

Don't ask a girl out directly

Don't give a bleep

Reduce the frequency of jokes you make

Keep a straight face always, avoid smiling too much

Get angry and react immediately when you are offended

Don't be too available: Absence creates value

Talk less and only when necessary

Ignore anyone who ignores you

Realise that people who get to talk to you are privileged

Be assertive, learn to reject and say NO(without explanation*) to unreasonable demand and request made by guys and girls

Finally, think big, start seeing yourself as someone who is too important. smiley and stop texting that girl.

Infact, Block her on WhatsApp ,when you see her next time, bone your face and ignore her and watch her feel the way you are feeling now.

Reply this post, I want to ask a question.
wat is dat
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Ogaonos: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Curvinus:
op maybe you're ugly, skinny, not manly or look a little boy that didn't pass through puberty. looks really matter in life and the blame should go to whoever bestowed you with such shitty genetics.
however, you must learn to accept yourself the way you are and hopefully, over time something may change or you may discover what works for you.

but for now, you should concentrate on your studies and strive to become gainfully employed when you leave school to give you some leverage.

u saying dis because it Neva happen 2 u.4wat am cing here na immaturely on d pple around him.if he no get attitude no mature bros dey laugh or mock e fellow guy
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by suaveBrother(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Create your standard. Stay away from people that look down on you... its your life don't live it to impress anybody...

and find happiness in solitude

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by leonard002(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
You need to read this book!

Send me a WhatsApp message with the number on my signature for a copy

Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by MissRaine69(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Your entire post was just filled with self loathing and critique. Firstly you need to establish a relationship would yourself because your self esteem is rock bottom. That will most likely come across with every interaction you have.
The first thing is working on you.
The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem is a good place to start.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by martyns303(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
OP, send me a PM. we need to change certain things about. looking forward to hearing from u.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Sincerely, I think you need either a doctor or a husband.

I can't guarantee you a husband because he will finally chase your fake ass out of the house.

So one of your achievements in life is becoming a Whatsapp Admin?

Like Seriously? angry

You need a Doctor grin...

LMAO ....some advices here tire person sef.
Re: Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:

2)Are you dirty?

3) Are you very short?

"Are you very short?"

Like seriously?!

Whatsapp admin well done .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / Guys Don't Get Married Without Visiting Uyo In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.