Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,129 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (75882 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by netpro(m): 1:41am On Jan 20, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

Mr stop pretending to be an illiterate this crowd says nothing about the outcome of election thesame pple that make up this crowd will still troop in 4 Atiku or any other candidate, besides hu won't go out to c a president when he comes to town..

Shut up my friend. You are pained the stadium wasn't empty.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by danot1030: 1:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Slynation:

Some people among the crowd came to boo him....
some came just to know if he will share money....
Some came just to see how lifeless he is....

Nothing de happen.... Imagine the massive celebration around Nigeria last year when the news broke out that buhari is dead, how can this kinda person win the election, I have said it, APC and Buhari can only win by rigging because the odds of masses are definitely against them

I hope your assertion consoles you

The celebration about the fake news of the death of Buhari was within the circle of haters and the Igbos, i guess you assumed that your small village represent the whole country

It's obvious you are already admitting that Buhari will win the election and you are quickly attributing his victory to rigging, you know what,if rigging the election for Buhari will ensure that Atiku never win the election it's ok by me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Tycoon007(m): 2:40am On Jan 20, 2019
For free job opportunities update, entertainment gists, news as e dey hot, health benefits and lots more on whatssap kindly reach out 07035077624
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Anyad231: 3:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Nigerian are really hopeless, a man that does not hear or answer intelligently, u follow him like rams...keep it up northern dullards.
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Brushless: 3:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Nukilia:
Those who have lost their loved ones to Fulani herdsmen menace came to see the dullard!

#WhatAPity undecided
O k
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by contigiency(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Indestructible:
Finally finally,northern Nigeria is the problem of this country.I have never seen a set of people so backwards and shortsighted

And you that want us to vote for an established thief is a nation builder abi?
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by ronyman(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2019
People I pity when they were killed slaughtered like cows are the ones loving up their butcher terrible. Slavery can't ever end here
Celebrityblog:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign in Jos, Plateau State was massive.

The excess crowd didn't make things easier.

Here is the moment President Muhammadu Buhari was mobbed. His convoy was mobbed as there was no way they could pass.

Watch the video HERE
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by arewaboy01(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2019
post=74926222:
OH BOY shocked shocked shocked
So we aren't the only one with die-hard love for our darling Daddy.
We don't just make noise online, we are Baba's foot soldiers with nothing but TRUE LOVE.
We don't expect any money to support President MUHAMMADU BUHARI, that is even if he has time to give anyone money anyways.

This is more than LOVE mehn!

Lovers of President Muhammadu Buhari, pay no mind to what the wailing winches and children of perdition are saying about you.
It will all be a thing of the past by FeBuhari 16th 2019.
The end justify the means.
We will all laugh last.
Till then, learn to ignore their FOOLISHNESS, that kills them more.
They aren't attacking you, they are attacking the President, which can never get to him.
Let them keep cursing and keep destroying the remaining meaningful part of their lives. cheesy grin
Sai Baba
!
bro I've never seen such crowd in my whole life...see people risking their life's just to see BUHARI... d show of love was just massive... plateau is APC and APC is plateau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by arewaboy01(m): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Chevronstaff:
After paying jobless youths N500 to turn up for campaign... mtcheeww

The most important question is;
Why is Buhari in Jos today instead of attending a crucial presidential debate ? Why is he not debating? As incumbent, why is he not there to answer questions ranging from how he has ruled Nigeria to how he intends to continue ruling Nigeria, and face rebuttals from other candidates?
wether he attends it or not it won't stop us from voting PMB
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by arewaboy01(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Indestructible:
Finally finally,northern Nigeria is the problem of this country.I have never seen a set of people so backwards and shortsighted
say whatever you want to say about d North it won't stop us from going all out to vote for PMB
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by arewaboy01(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Why God has rejected Buhari and is replacing him with Atiku.
1. The blood of thousands of innocent men, women and children in the middle belt and Plateau slaughtered in their sleep. Buhari gave the murderers tacit support by showing apathy to the genocide.
2. Buhari has elevated himself to the status of a 'god,' has lost every sense of worship and reverence to the Almighty and attempting to share glory with Him. He says it is 'impossible for him to lose' (arrogance) and Sagay says he's a 'god' (others are political dwarfs).
3. Besides Adesina and Shehu, all his spokespersons from Keyamo to Lauretta to Sagay (all SS in Buhari's diabolical divide and rule tactics) are abusers, divisive and haughty in their speeches (including their foot soldiers on Nairaland). Buhari keeps mum and provides a tacit go-ahead to them. God shall humble the proud.
4. His blatant unfairness and favoritism for untenable reasons considering the position God gave to him. He has a vindictive and hard-heartedness mind which he tries to hide by saying little and disregarding the Nigerian media.
Everyone thought Hillary Clinton would win in the US in 2016, but God rejected Obama because he was promoting the gospel of homosexualism and Hillary was firmly in his train. God has His ways and has chosen Atiku as the next president-elect of Nigerian. His will shall be done. The result of February elections shall surprise many people in Nigeria.
remove this rubbish from this thread and take it were ur fellow wailers can masturbate on... Atiku is no match to BUHARI.. Atiku will suffer a bloodied nose ...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by arewaboy01(m): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Didi2d:
This is totally dangerous for any president, the crowd is beyond control
the crowd was just too massive

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Dbestofmasquar(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2019
This dude already use four years with nothing to show, why don't we try another candidate. even though I support none of em APC and PDP
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Kingcesar: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2019
brightalo17:
And because of that na youth will come and start prosecuting old the corrupt people abi?
I wrote something about military doing the dirty job mister. If not PDP and Apc will be rotating power with each other for ever and no way for a better Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Fxwarrior: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Who is that lunatic with the banner reading that he will vote Buhari with his blood and he will die for Buhari. Is it supporting the peace accord they signed cos I see Buhari losing this election.

Will it spell bloodshed in the north as is their custom. I implore all non northerners to take a leave home before the elections cos these people are animals and that's the truth even Buhari said that if he lost the election the baboon and the ...will be soaked in blood and it would have happened if not that Goodluck decided to step down so don't let nobody deceive you. Inform your relatives, its happening again. These blood thirsty northerners are at it again.
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by bigiyaro(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2019
the desperation is pushing me into panic mode. buhari came all the way to Jos but, could not get down from his car. atiku can't go to the US, that is done and dusted. Bubu dodging just a simple debate. APC, but why?
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by brightalo17: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Kingcesar:

I wrote something about military doing the dirty job mister. If not PDP and Apc will be rotating power with each other for ever and no way for a better Nigeria
you also wrote about how Youth should take over and my question remains what are they going to make the difference. Na youth dey rule USA?
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by whitebeard(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2019
post=74926222:
OH BOY shocked shocked shocked
So we aren't the only one with die-hard love for our darling Daddy.
We don't just make noise online, we are Baba's foot soldiers with nothing but TRUE LOVE.
We don't expect any money to support President MUHAMMADU BUHARI, that is even if he has time to give anyone money anyways.

This is more than LOVE mehn!

Lovers of President Muhammadu Buhari, pay no mind to what the wailing winches and children of perdition are saying about you.
It will all be a thing of the past by FeBuhari 16th 2019.
The end justify the means.
We will all laugh last.
Till then, learn to ignore their FOOLISHNESS, that kills them more.
They aren't attacking you, they are attacking the President, which can never get to him.
Let them keep cursing and keep destroying the remaining meaningful part of their lives. cheesy grin
Sai Baba
!
who chose to support APC over Nigeria..!
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by pxemma100: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Observe dt idiots handwriting(missing capital letters and small letters). Dts how we know dem
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Slynation(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
danot1030:

I hope your assertion consoles you

The celebration about the fake news of the death of Buhari was within the circle of haters and the Igbos, i guess you assumed that your small village represent the whole country

It's obvious you are already admitting that Buhari will win the election and you are quickly attributing his victory to rigging, you know what,if rigging the election for Buhari will ensure that Atiku never win the election it's ok by me.
Isn't it quite obvious!! didn't you see the way they rigged and maneuver the election result in Osun state?or is it in Kaduna state where El'rufai cancelled over 70% of southern Kaduna votes so the Northern side would have upper edge!! or Ekiti State where APC members were given Caps, hand bands, handkerchief etc before hand as a mode of identification while those without the said items are chased back home and presumed as PDP supporters?

Common bro,why won't they apply the same dubious and tricky processes during the Presidential election, Anyways what will be will be, Buhari can only hold Nigerians for ransom for another 4yrs,that's if he eventually win......

via RIGGING!! grin
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Ngosoo: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2019
4 +4 sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by danot1030: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Slynation:

Isn't it quite obvious!! didn't you see the way they rigged and maneuver the election result in Osun state?or is it in Kaduna state where El'rufai cancelled over 70% of southern Kaduna votes so the Northern side would have upper edge!! or Ekiti State where APC members were given Caps, hand bands, handkerchief etc before hand as a mode of identification while those without the said items are chased back home and presumed as PDP supporters?

Common bro,why won't they apply the same dubious and tricky processes during the Presidential election, Anyways what will be will be, Buhari can only hold Nigerians for ransom for another 4yrs,that's if he eventually win......

via RIGGING!! grin

It's good you are accepting the coming defeat so early.

As i said if rigging is what is necessary to deny Atiku of becoming a president am fully in support of it. Since you have resolved that whenever APC wins it's rigging but pdp wins it's credible we are ok by your opinion as APC is not existing to convince you.
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Slynation(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
danot1030:

As i said if rigging is what is necessary to deny Atiku of becoming a president am fully in support of it. Since you have resolved that whenever APC wins it's rigging but pdp wins it's credible we are ok by your opinion as APC is not existing to convince you.
If i may ask.... what will you stand to gain or what are u gaining currently?Am quite flummoxed!! but i don't want to believe that after the dilapidated state in which Buhari has currently left the Country he still has some gullible fellows frolicking around him chanting his name all because of the political gimmicks employed by APC just to brandish the term 16years of failure on previous administration..... Honestly no insult bro but we reason like cows sometimes in this Country and i guess we will be treated like Cows!!
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by danot1030: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Slynation:

If i may ask.... what will you stand to gain or what are u gaining currently?Am quite flummoxed!! but i don't want to believe that after the dilapidated state in which Buhari has currently left the Country he still has some gullible fellows frolicking around him chanting his name all because of the political gimmicks employed by APC just to brandish the term 16years of failure on previous administration..... Honestly no insult bro but we reason like cows sometimes in this Country and i guess we will be treated like Cows!!

You may acknowledge what Buhari stands for or is doing but that do appreciate.

Just this latest report.

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
danot1030:

You may acknowledge what Buhari stands for or is doing but that do appreciate.

Just this latest report.
Anybody can win this daar award... besides they keep saying buhari is working yet no infrastructure to show for, seems i will just have to take solace on what Lai Mohammed said and i quote "Buhari's achievements in Nigeria is so enormous that u can't see it" grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by jamejanev: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
danot1030:

we are going to deal with PDP and its idiots. Feb 16 is around the corner, they will cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.