Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee (43976 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by faithfull18(f): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
See knuckles... 9ja ladies with low sef esteem
So every lady with knuckles like that must definitely be bleaching. Most guys also have knuckles like that in case you haven't noticed.

It's perfectly normal for one's knuckles and the area close to the nails to be slightly darker than the rest of the fingers.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Okodo100: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hahahah....go do your research and army captain earns around 280 or above 300 thousand exclusive of car , housing allowance...if you don't take courses abroad it will take you average of 12years to get to a captain when you're done with NDA
So shut your unemployed mouth up!!!!

oboy81:
Army Captain?
How much are they paying them that You can afford a wedding? And even have pre wedding pictures undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
oboy81:

Baby I'm jus being Logical and pragmatic as well as Philosophical
Well, guess that is from your point of view.
We respect it anyways.
But they most have definitely saved for it and planned it meticulously prior now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by oboy81: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Okodo100:
Hahahah....go do your research and army captain earns around 280 or above 300 thousand exclusive of car , housing allowance...if you don't take courses abroad it will take you average of 12years to get to a captain when you're done with NDA

That's rude bro
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by tfash96(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
They're cute if they give birth to ugly child it's not natural
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by onadana: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Philistine:
Baby face... he looks like an Ajebuter, if this one sees Shekau he will pee in his pants.

This one will pick race..nah dem join Army for economic reasons.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by yeman2012(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
oboy81:
Army Captain?
How much are they paying them that You can afford a wedding? And even have pre wedding pictures undecided
na him salary be your problem.. you ma do marry na ??
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
faithfull18:

So every lady with knuckles like that must definitely be bleaching. Most guys also have knuckles like that in case you haven't noticed.

It's perfectly normal for one's knuckles and the area close to the nails to be slightly darker than the rest of the fingers.
ok I've learnt, thanks
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by oochi123(f): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cute cute cute.. Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Only1mi(f): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
See knuckles... 9ja ladies with low sef esteem

Omg, not every one with dark knuckles has bleached. I have dark knuckles, the rest of me is not necessarily light, and I certainly don't bleach.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Shugargal(f): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Congrats Boss... but ayam not understanding this your face, are you smiling or you're like OK na.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by patexcool(f): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by IYANGBALI: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
larryking540:
Who knows how much they pay BSc holder in navy for new recruit?
15k,have a brother there.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by larryking540: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
dancok:
15k,have a brother there.
150k or 15k sad
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by XDaBOSS(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
oboy81:
Army Captain?

200k per month....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by fabre4: 4:34am On Jan 20, 2019
oboy81:

Hater? Wow!
Don't you suspect foul play? this Guys earn less than 80k

He's a captain he should be earning 200-250
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by egesie(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Okodo100:

Allowee varies, 12 years is too far, you'll spend 6 months as a 2nd lieutenant to Lieutenant and 5 years from Lt to Capt. You don't need to argue with fools that don't know anything, just ignore 'em
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by swillonch(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Still in search
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by swillonch(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Women like thos are my kind
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by swillonch(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Women like this are my kind
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by ShawnT(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2019
oboy81:
Army Captain?
seems you're sick

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by bigiyaro(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2019
God please, don't let this one , go the way of that air Force guy. amen.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by CaptainStephen(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Oh my boy is finally joining up the married gang, 59 shall turn up.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by jife(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Very cool and classy. God bless your marriage
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee by Amaechi5(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
The guy looks younger though both of them are cute.

From https://www.vpnhandler.com/2019/01/yoga-vpn-apk-download.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.