Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. (1108 Views)

Discover The Advantages Of Forex Trading With Alpari Nigeria / Alpari FX Free Forex Education / Invest And Trade Forex With Alpari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. by menthane(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
It is no longer news that Forex is the largest financial market in the world with a daily trading volume of $5.3 trillion (Over #2 Zillion daily) Wow right? Our company, Alpari fx has over 2 million traders globally trading daily. We offer free trainings bi-weekly in our Lagos and Abuja offices.
Learn how to trade the Largest Financial Market in the World(Forex Market). You can also INVEST and get over 10-40% of your invested fund Monthly with Alpari forex broker. Capital Protection is included. Call 08064861360 for more info or Register with the link below:
https://www.alpari.com/?partner_id=1236710
Re: Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
What are your spread for major indexes and commodities and what are your minimum lot sizes for trading them. Will love to fund an account with you if favourable.
Re: Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. by bigiyaro(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
but I heard that alpari has gone under.
Re: Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
bigiyaro:

I don't think so but what I know is that Forextime seem to have emerged from them decades ago. Then they used to be Alpari New Zealand here in Nigeria. They still are very much providing forex brokerage services and recently added binary though I don't know if they still do the binary services.

My problems with most forex brokers here in Nigeria is their customers care are very disrespectful, slow and shitty. The only one I like is Forextime. Forextime has good customer care, fast deposit and withdrawal, reliable but their problem is their very high spread. Their spread in indexes can be as much as 100, 50,40,30 depending on what you trade and commodities 10 to 15. Their spread is also floating, so it changes every time. That is the only problem I have with them o.
Re: Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. by menthane(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
maryjames9:
What are your spread for major indexes and commodities and what are your minimum lot sizes for trading them. Will love to fund an account with you if favourable.
We have the best spreads amongst brokers and with 21yrs of excellent customer experience you can count on us. My number is 08064861360 you can reach me.
Re: Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. by menthane(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Under how? We have offices in Abuja and Lagos and over 76 cities globally.
bigiyaro:
Re: Trade & Invest With Alpari Forex: Largest Fx Broker In The World. by sonofElElyon: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
I thought alpari metamorphosed into fxtm... Enlighten please.

(1) (Reply)

⭐⭐ Opening A Fully Functional Paypal Account In Nigeria & How To Withdraw ⭐⭐ / Site To Be Earning Steady Money Online Into Ur Nigerian Account In This Lockdown / What Can I Do With my mother entitlement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.