Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home (1109 Views)

₦69.4 Billion Debt: AMCON Takes Over Jimoh Ibrahim’s Assets / Jimoh Ibrahim Father Dies, Two Months After His Mum's Death / Omofemiwa Ramat Ibrahim Is Dead! Fire Kills Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by Ebullience(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Madam Theresa Jimoh, the mother of billionaire business mogul, Mr Jimoh Ibrahim, was at the early hours of Saturday burnt to death in a fire which engulfed her Lagos apartment.

The 76-year-old grandmother was said to be inside her house in the Victoria Garden City (VGC), Lagos, when a fire broke out in her residence at the early hours of Saturday, around 2:00 am.

The helpless septuagenarian was said to have been burnt to death by the strange fire before it was put out by firefighters from the Lagos State Fire Service.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), in Lagos, CSP Chike Oti, when contacted on phone by Tribune Online confirmed the incident.

Oti said the unfortunate incident occurred, and investigations were ongoing to unravel the cause of the fire.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/185093/
Re: BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by enfantdedieu: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
So sad
Re: BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by Nwadiuto247: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Can this be true? I doubt.

Except it has to do with something secret.......hmmmm.....
Re: BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by chiefolododo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
I will comment later
Re: BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by Pavore9: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sad.
Re: BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by punisha: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is a sad way to die after conquering the rough years Nigeria presented her.
May her soul rest in perfect peace if true.
Re: BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Source. Please.. lalasticala pls come and verify this.
Re: BREAKING: Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death In Lagos Home by originals1(m): 4:07am On Jan 20, 2019
I still dont believe it, i'll ve to come back later

(1) (Reply)

Heat Sealable Empty Tea Bags Manufacturers And Suppliers / {CURIOUS} Side Hustlers, What's The No.1 Obstacle To Your Hustle? / HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.