Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 PM

How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. (8580 Views)

Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother / Ladies , Between 1 And 2 Who Would You Choose / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Some men fear approaching women more than they fear hell ,well i understand nobody wants to be burnt emotionally (ego tinz) .the fact is woman will bash you if you approach them the wrongly .approaching women and making them fall for you is a skill every straight guy must learn unless you want to settle for less .below are tactics on how to get a ladies attention on the first meeting .

step (1)if you see a lady you like for the first time ,walk up to her from the side. she must not know you want to approach her (we want to use surprise element here)now be smart look out for what she is wearing,what she is doing,what she is holding bla bla.

(2)now if you know what she is wearing, doin,what she is holding. be creative(we want to make her smile so she will open the door)tell or ask her the any of the following .

**this one you are putting on black black have you joined bad gang i fear you oooo (then smile)

**this one you are putting on red is are you preparing for valentine already.(smile and maintain eye contact)

,**are you the first daughter this one you are rushing home do you want to go and cook.

lastly ,be creative find out about the latest gist or comedy talk in town (they are always available)or any funny or childish talk it doeant matter if its immature just say it confidently and be optimistic whenever you say it young women love playful and confident guys .jerks always have thier way with women than a gentleman who is trying hard to be polite and nice and at the end he will still fuckup and be friendzoned.just be playful,confident and funny dont give a Bleep about her actions or facial expression if she is a dumb girl free her and look for another target.

(3)if you say the above lines or any funny line you invent ,and she smiles then move to the next phase you can tell her she looks like a student,banker,or the first daughter bla bla.whatever her answer make a joke out of it .if she says she is the first daughter tell her you hope she is not like dj cuppy who is the first daughter but cannot make eba she will laugh (here) if she is working make a joke out of her occupation like how bankers come home late,hope she wunt come late to heaven.or if she is a law student ask her if she wunt send you to jail for talking to her. just burst her bubbles sha i don tire...with crazy humour you cam break any defence even with your male friends just learn hw to thinl fast. i was not this good before.

(4)if you have succesfuly burst her bubble,you can now introduce yourself and ur occupation still make fun of yourself or job and talk matured talk and be serious no too much play here.you can now ask her her name then give her you phone to type her number dont ask her for number ooo just give her your phone to type it or collect her own fone and type your then flash your number.

women love men that are sure of themselve and are very relaxed.they test to know if you confident,intelligent,fun to be with etc if you are not they will kick yoiu out and embarrass you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Paxie55: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nonsense.

This was the reason I spat on one foolish guy yesterday. undecided

16 Likes

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol true girls this age like plateful guys because they are still young naive and immature so I don't bother taking to them. They have nothing to offer and I'm not interested in just pussy. Need mature ladies to join hands with to build an empire nor be chewing gum girls

15 Likes

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Hugo55(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

hahahahahahah Nne easy nah
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

lol i know thats a lie because you eyes would be swollen by now from the blow and slap you wil recieve from the guy ...or you are one of those dumb and sad girls i talked about ..sweet night...

6 Likes

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by oboy81: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

People will spit On your Sons too

22 Likes

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ire2:
Lol true girls this age like plateful guys because they are still young naive and immature so I don't bother taking to them. They have nothing to offer and I'm not interested in just pussy. Need mature ladies to join hands with to build an empire nor be chewing gum girls

you mean evening newspapers 33----45. bro you dont have taste...

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by khingTony(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
kollinzgee:

you mean evening newspapers 33----45. bro you dont have taste...

I prefer 25 upwards. Don't like small girls.

8 Likes

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by CaZmir: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

grin
enyi a calm down,cus he didn't pull a car in front of you right .
nobody ugly.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by falcon01: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
I don't block girls! The girls I know I already enough I dont have room for new girls to slide in and torment my life

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by mawaki: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
kollinzgee:
Some men fear approaching women more than they fear hell ,well i understand nobody wants to be burnt emotionally (ego tinz) .the fact is woman will bash you if you approach them the wrongly .approaching women and making them fall for you is a skill every straight guy must learn unless you want to settle for less .below are tactics on how to get a ladies attention on the first meeting .

step (1)if you see a lady you like for the first time ,walk up to her from the side. she must not know you want to approach her (we want to use surprise element here)now be smart look out for what she is wearing,what she is doing,what she is holding bla bla.

(2)now if you know what she is wearing, doin,what she is holding. be creative(we want to make her smile so she will open the door)tell or ask her the any of the following .

**this one you are putting on black black have you joined bad gang i fear you oooo (then smile)

**this one you are putting on red is are you preparing for valentine already.(smile and maintain eye contact)

,**are you the first daughter this one you are rushing home do you want to go and cook.

lastly ,be creative find out about the latest gist or comedy talk in town (they are always available)or any funny or childish talk it doeant matter if its immature just say it confidently and be optimistic whenever you say it young women love playful and confident guys .jerks always have thier way with women than a gentleman who is trying hard to be polite and nice and at the end he will still fuckup and be friendzoned.just be playful,confident and funny dont give a Bleep about her actions or facial expression if she is a dumb girl free her and look for another target.

(3)if you say the above lines and she smiles then move to the next phase you can tell her she looks like a student,banker,or the first daughter bla bla.whatever her answer make a joke out of it .if she says she is the first daughter tell her you hope she is not like dj cuppy who is the first daughter but cannot make eba she will laugh (here) if she is working make a joke out of her occupation like how bankers come home late,hope she wunt come late to heaven.or if she is a law student ask her if she wunt send you to jail for talking to her. just burst her bubbles sha i don tire...with crazy humour you cam break any defence even with your male friends just learn hw to thinl fast. i was not this good before.

(4)if you have succesfuly burst her bubble,you can now introduce yourself and ur occupation still make fun of yourself or job and talk matured talk and be serious no too much play here.you can now ask her her name then give her you phone to type her number dont ask her for number ooo just give her your phone to type it or collect her own fone and type your then flash your number.

women love men that are sure of themselve and are very relaxed.they test to know if you confident,intelligent,fun to be with etc if you are not they will kick yoiu out and embarrass you.

nice one man
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Deicide: 4:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

So na you spit for my face grin
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Just make the money , they will come looking for you .

Talking from experience

5 Likes

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by izsmike: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

spitting on a guy's face and you are proud to say it. SMH. Gold diggers prank will work very well on you

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by ValCon888: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

Lol. This got me cracking up seriously
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kullozone(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Deicide:
So na you spit for my face grin
So na that dirty ashawo spit for your face abi... with mouth wey she nor wash.
yeyesmiley

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Afriifa(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

was d guy really that foolish?
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Mayormanuel: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2019
21 century girl s, will tell u do I look like your mate don't even wish yur enemy that
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Oai007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

You mean that's nonsense. Lemme see your pictures before I comment. I bet you can't be a clean girl. Spitting on a guy's face.
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Oai007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
kollinzgee:

(3)if you say the above lines and she smiles then move to the next phase you can tell her she looks like a student,banker,or the first daughter bla bla.whatever her answer make a joke out of it .if she says she is the first daughter tell her you hope she is not like dj cuppy who is the first daughter but cannot make eba she will laugh (here) if she is working make a joke out of her occupation like how bankers come home late,hope she wunt come late to heaven.or if she is a law student ask her if she wunt send you to jail for talking to her. just burst her bubbles sha i don tire...with crazy humour you cam break any defence even with your male friends just learn hw to thinl fast. i was not this good before.

nice one. Though I knew this before. I always chase girls of higher level. It really works
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by arleck(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

you must end up dating your Mom!!!. or a Ritualist. embarassed
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Godskidk(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

Ah... What really did he do? What's the degree of his mess-up?
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by davecris(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Easiest way; money money and more money.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Olawrites: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
I have used this line alot to bleep many ladies.. But now man dey old na money I dey find now not ladies any longer.

Whoremen don tire me with their bad luck and fish smell cunt undecided
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Starboytwo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

you spat on a guy whose just tryna
I'm sure he gave you one dirty slap
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Starboytwo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Talking from experience
baba how you take make the money....I don tire...kala I never make....
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Dollywood(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

Is this one mad ni?
If I'm the guy I will beat you wella embarassed

I don't take nonesense
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Talking from experience

nope they come looking for the money not you....

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Nice one boss.....but what can you say abt girls from 18 yrs upward....sometimes I dey always fear to do this 18yrs girls coz I dey always feel they're still small nd its not right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? / Nigerians React After Photos Of Girls Smoking Kush In The Club Goes Viral / Check Out These Erotic Paintings Of Women I Did With My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.