Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (34574 Views)

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Ugandan Pastor Uses Lady As Practical While Education Sex To Church Members / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by LINTUNE(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2019
saajus:
The Pastor may not really know how heavy the word is. We Nigerians who have never stepped out of the country do not know the meaning of some cursing words. We just hear them from American movies and use them. There was a Nigerian video, Irapada by Junior Boy Ft 9ice. Junior boy wore a shirt that was patched with USA confederate map. When I watched the video, I told myself that, this guy will burn that shirt if only someone could explain the meaning of that map to him.

Ignorance is not an accuse though.
prof u can enlighten us on that ok
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by Sleekfingers: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Griezwoman:
A Nigerian pastor, left many in stitches for using an F-word during his preaching in church.

The pastor who's video is going viral for the wrong reason, spoke in his Nigerian dialect (Yoruba) and where he was supposed to crown his preaching with an Amen or IJN, he then used the F-word.

Internet users who reacted to the video, tagged the pastor an end time pastor and wished Jesus would jus come.

Watch the video here and see reactions

All nigerian pastors are scammers.....

Believe any Nigerian pastors at your own risk
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by zoedew: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Griezwoman:
A Nigerian pastor, left many in stitches for using an F-word during his preaching in church.

The pastor who's video is going viral for the wrong reason, spoke in his Nigerian dialect (Yoruba) and where he was supposed to crown his preaching with an Amen or IJN, he then used the F-word.

Internet users who reacted to the video, tagged the pastor an end time pastor and wished Jesus would jus come.

Watch the video here and see reactions

The hood does not make the monk! That’s why it’s by their fruits you shall know them!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by Mryacks: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
oloriLFC:
A real Christian would not be surprised at all these happenings cos the Bible already foretold them. "In the last days many of these fake people will abound". They are here

Exactly...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
sanmtiago:
scam.. Christianity is at your own peril

if you don't answer this question then you are a coward

what makes christianity perilous?

thanks
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
no ANTICHRIST has ever told me why he beefs christianity in my entire life.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by sanmtiago(m): 1:46am On Jan 21, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

if you don't answer this question then you are a coward

what makes christianity perilous?

thanks
cause it's concept is grossly misunderstood
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
sanmtiago:
cause it's concept is grossly misunderstood

so what EXACTLY is perilous in christianity being grossly misunderstood?

stop skirting around my question.

it's not compulsory you answer!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by sanmtiago(m): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

so what EXACTLY is perilous in christianity being grossly misunderstood?

stop skirting around my question.

it's not compulsory you answer!
Christianity is full of wrong teachings and false prophecy.
Lately the words they preach in churches no longer relate to people.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2019
sanmtiago:
Christianity is full of wrong teachings and false prophecy.
Lately the words they preach in churches no longer relate to people.

I don't want to believe that I have been discussing with an illiterate all this while.

hello, do you not know the definitions of the words "peril" and "perilous"?

how is ALL you have been accusing christianity of PERILOUS?!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by sanmtiago(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

I don't want to believe that I have been discussing with an illiterate all this while.

hello, do you not know the definitions of the words "peril" and "perilous"?

how is ALL you have been accusing christianity of PERILOUS?!!!
please just leave me alone and believe your Christianity ish at your own peril.
I don't even know why I'm protracting this talk with you.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
sanmtiago:
please just leave me alone and believe your Christianity ish at your own peril.
I don't even know why I'm protracting this talk with you.

you are a disgrace to ALL products of the nigerian educational system!

do you not know that this forum is being followed around the world and kids growing up have access to info on here?

I believe you are an adult. mind how you pass out info and do not be an instigator of chaos just because you believe you are anonymous.

BE GUIDED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day / Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.