Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys (31841 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys by Isoduwa(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2019
Na all those C plus boys for Lagos she dey talk to

But she still be pussy because no home training
Re: Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys by obidevine(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
I don't have an instagram, twitter, nor snapchat account...

So I guess I am not among the Lagos big boys, even though I stay in Lagos.

Maybe I am not big yet, or is there a qualifying clause to be called that?

You're not a Lagos big boy, you're a biafra bush boy. You named yourself by yourself.
Re: Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys by samista: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2019
Every hoe is now forming celebrity
Re: Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Lol... That walking billboards part though grin people actually dress like that but maybe it's cool for them but it looks clownish to me.. I love to mix & be creative with what I wear sha, no be uniform cheesy
Re: Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys by Kinjikitile(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2019
wink2015:

With this your 100 naira internet ticket you come here to open mouth to talk of sexz tape and za oza room.

All this small boiz of the Nigeriana country make Una learn to cellotape Una basketmouth.

Stop internet name smear.

It is you that will still complain online that politicians do not want to hand over political authority to the youth.

When the Nigeria youth spend hours of their creative time throwing gabbage at people they have not even met person to person.

See how our youth they disgrace us in international waters?

Kenya use to be visa free to Nigerians but dirty character as exemplify by our boys and yahoo yahoo is making common Kenya to come hard on Nigeria traveller to east Africa.

The Kenya government study the bad character of our boys especially their unfriendly ranting online to take a general overview of Nigeria and then deny visa application.

Some years back a Nigerian do not need visa to enter Kenya.

But today because of the corrupt tendencies of Nigerians especially mostly our uncultured boys and yahoo boys Kenya, Zambia, Tanzania have toughen the immigration rule and introduced stringent rules.

Nigerians bad boys should know that Kenya government has ministry that monitor and study hate speech online.

You have said it all... You are right
All these naija niggars knows how to defame someone... Give them a handshake,, they will want a hug ... They posts trash on grams.. they live fake life...
Imagine ordinary , Kenya , Tanzania taking restrictions measure on us .. all because of some bad niggas ..
Re: Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Why are you attacking him with Poverty insult ? Do you know him? Do you know what he does for a living? Do you know where he live? So Everyone that have different opinion about something are poor to you. What is the assurance that you are not living in abject Poverty? Do we know you? Are you sure you are not attacking him because you just don't like the Picture of those he showed? You are a Disgrace to Mankind
Smh
Re: Huddah Monroe Slams Lagos Big Boys by okwabayi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
What the f-uck is she on about? I swear to God the only thing I understood was ‘niggas’.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Juliana Olayode Gives Mercy Aigbe Pre 39th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Royhills Edozie Buried Amidst Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.