Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate (32100 Views)

El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Sholexmedia: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sowore's supporters stage protest outside transcorp hilton venue of presidential debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR-8Oa55FLE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sholexmedia:
Sowore's supporters stage protest outside transcorp hilton venue of presidential debate

This is good for our democracy. Do not let these corrupt people have it easy again.

Nigerians, vote for Sowore. Vote AAC

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Nukilia: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Another 4 years of struggle awaits Nigerians under the Buhari regime!
Sowore won't be considered for the debate because he is a spoiler who would destroy the existing institutionalized corrupt establishment grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by 989900: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sowore should concentrate on his forte: constructive criticism and protests.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by tizzdi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigeria is heading for imminent doom should buhari and APC wins this election..after their abysmal performance within the last 4 years..from increments in dollar price to PMS and foodstuffs also..am sorry but i think am heading to ghana..atleast i would be able to blend in

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by starbuck(f): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sowore supporters are ill mannered, uncultured and rude... He really lacks home training and we don't need his kind to lead a class of 2 million...

I'd rather vote Buhari than the hediot...

Anyways, I am still for AtikulatedObi

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Tunasco4u(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sowore I know you can add to Nigerian value but allow Alh Muhammad Buhari to finish 4+4=8 first then maybe we can hear you out grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Fash20: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
S
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by autotrader014(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Make una follow man wey sabi road ooh..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by obembet(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Even though u are not going to win, u still.have my vote. I can't consider a candidate that doesn't honour his citizens

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by newage490: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
cool
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
They are angry because Buhari did not make the debate, so, they got nothing to rant with ,against him cheesy
Buhari is a smart man cheesy
He can't come and disgrace himself, his whole generations that lives in Daura and these country.
Buhari just saved us from mockery from the international community .
They should be happy instead cheesy

41 Likes 4 Shares

It's a pity, we're too blind to see what's coming.
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by samyyoung1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Waec cert protesters
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by crackerspub: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Dictator in Aso Rock should be kicked back to Daura.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by NuclearReactor: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Truth is sowore should have been invited!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by deepwater(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
But why dem no wan allow this guy debate. This is not fair o!

Omo see that Kingsley moghalu guy, Omo d guy tight die.

That fela guy is simply overrated, oby don tire.
Kingsley was in his elements all round, Nigeria has never been short of brains, but constantly short of hands to pick the best brains.

On a more serious note, the southern Nigeria remains slaves to Northern Nigeria.

Imagine the northern candidates refused to debate leaving the southern candidates to start speaking English. At the end, the winner of the election would still be from the North?

It is a pitiable situation to be born into a generation where the uneducated and uninformed decides and choose for the educated and informed citizens.

We are here celebrating huge turn up to rally's in different part of the country holding on working days of the week. This is a pure indicator that everyone on those rally grounds are either jobless or jobless.

Don't tell me about self employment, okada, shoemaker, Mai suya, and MannaBBQ no be work my people

uzobaby:
no sector is irrelevant. .we will always need Mai suya and the rest. .

My point exactly, just like the nairaland Mai suya mannaBbq who forces the old and retired one on sane Nigerians.
I believe this is relevant to your educated mind

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Beaten: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by ainas247: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
shame....

Want to rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Kreamie(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sowore!!

5 Likes

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by autotrader014(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
I dont think this man will have upto 5000 votes in the general election grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by ItzBIM(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
989900:
Sowore should concentrate on his forte: constructive criticism and protests.

Try to see beyond ur sentiments

5 Likes

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by CaptainGOOD: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rubbish!!..
Keep deceiving urselves.
Inexperienced and uncouth Sowore should should first go and start from the scratch, contest for his ward local government chairman or even councilor to gain leadership experience.
We are talking about NIGERIA PRESIDENCY HERE not SUG president.

Pls reasonable Nigerians don't split ur votes with this little politians pls because they can't win. Except u want buhari to continue. angry
Pls be wise.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by eneyoduke(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
The APC and the PDP; one is a kettle, one is a Pot, and they call each other black although Pot was @ the venue but later disappear- Kingsley Moghalu.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by penearth(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
OGA ATIKU ABEG MAKE U CARRY BROOM. BROOM DA CLEAN HOUSE NO B UMBRELLA
UMBRELLA DON DO MANY THINGS IN NIGERIA FOR 16YRS.
UMBRELLA DON COVER OBASANJO POWER PROJECT MONEY. UMBRELLA DON COVER JONATHAN ARMS DEAL MONEY.
THE ONLY SAINT WA PDP RAISE NA YARADUA FROM KASTINA THESAME PLACE WITH BUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by newproject(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Chanchit: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari and Atiku knew they can't show up because the whole world is watching. And if they bring Sowore, both of them will cry tonight. They just watered down the debate by not including Sowore. Wetin come pain me pass na Tomi dakolo they brought yo come sing. Wetin concern debate and singing.

11 Likes

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by CaptainGOOD: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
M
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Iselogunise: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
tizzdi:
Nigeria is heading for imminent doom should buhari and APC wins this election..after their abysmal performance within the last 4 years..from increments in dollar price to PMS and foodstuffs also..am sorry but i think am heading to ghana..atleast i would be able to blend in

Sir, how much was bag of rice, PMS and dollar in 1999 compared with May 2015?

I remember buying a bag of Tomato Rice for #12,000 Feb 2015

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by ejimatic: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sholexmedia:

Nigerian politics is ridiculous. Different kinds of animals are contesting to be President.... rat goat sheep and so on.Can they withstand the lion of Daura hated by hundreds but love by millions.....It is in Nigeria that those who cannot win local government chairman election want to become President..... We shall see in FeBhuari if they can win their ward during elections

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.