Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black (1350 Views)

Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by officialJP(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Guys am thinking of moving to Ukraine, I want to know maybe they don't treat black like Trump used to??
Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by Fela4ese: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Unless u are going there in a legit way,but most country in the world still discriminate

2 Likes

Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by kachi19: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Finland

1 Like

Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by jesmond3945: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
The discrimination is terrible bro it would take time to adapt infact you need God or else you would be depressed.

1 Like

Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by Austin5130(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Work on yourself, stay positive and most importantly always recognize the God factor in you and you'd be preferred above all. Forget Negativity and keep pushing and you will succeed, above all i wish everyone success.

3 Likes

Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by Jorussia(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Discrimination happens everywhere in the world.
Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by officialJP(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
kachi19:
Finland
bro please do you know anything about Ukraine?
Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by Danielomisco(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Theres cold and mad discrimination,I dont knw why ur emphasizig that side tho
Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by officialJP(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Danielomisco:
Theres cold and mad discrimination,I dont knw why ur emphasizig that side tho
because someone want to help, and that's where the person live though not black man but White
Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by kachi19: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
officialJP:
bro please do you know anything about Ukraine?

a little
Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by officialJP(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
kachi19:

a little
gist me please
Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by TMKsouth: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
officialJP:
Guys am thinking of moving to Ukraine, I want to know maybe they don't treat black like Trump used to??

You going to "Eastern" Europe and yet not expecting racism?

4 Likes

Re: Favourable Country In Europe That Don't Discriminate Against Black by Danielomisco(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
officialJP:
because someone want to help, and that's where the person live though not black man but White
ooh i gt.bt eastern Europe is terrible bro

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander / Giving Your Child Brazilian Citizenship By Birth / Have You Seen This Ancient Chinese Monastery That Hands Off A Cliff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.