Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

@ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. (20027 Views)

aftermath of today's APC NWC meeting / PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2019
APC busy with the business , While Mr atku was smuggled into America like an expired can food, with his arrangee congress man.. Later they will complain of rigging wen elections result comes out...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Corrinthians(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Hotfreezer:

There are more people in that single trailer than Atiku's rallies in some states.
Chaiiiiiii! You wan kill Anambralstson? shocked

13 Likes

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Rotimi47: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2019
deomelo:

Seeeeeeeeeeeee crowd!!!!!!! shocked

This election will be very interesting grin

PDP vs APC royal rumble wey no go get part 2. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2019
busayochic:
did u watch "your Buhari" the other day along with his VP when they were interviewed? If yes and you still think he is the best for this country then I think it you have a loose screw in the head
sifia pain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Corrinthians(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Juventus4life:
PDP a sinking ship
They belong to the bottom of the ocean, maybe they'd be useful there as refuge for fishes and coral. grin

8 Likes

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by ejimatic: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2019
wowcatty:
After 16 years of hell from Pdp, only irredeemable fools would entertain the thought of voting Pdp ever again. Apc can have 4 more years, and after 8 years if they don't get it right, they deserve to go the way of Pdp too.
. This is what we have been telling them but they are stubborn people thinking they can deceive us with online propaganda. It could have been better if the opposition is from another party not PDP which confessed 16 years of misrule mismanagement of fund looting of treasury and so on We are waiting for them at the gate...we will see in three weeks time

9 Likes

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Administration1: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2019
This kind of heart-attack this morning sef

this my headache in my armpit just deteriorated

6 Likes

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by michoim(m): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2019
Na so APC dey roll

5 Likes

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by mabaz(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2019
This is how elections are won. This is love. These are campains. Every hand is on deck nationwide. North to south to east to west 4+4 Dole!

6 Likes

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by temicyborg(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2019
9ja pple most of dis pple dnt av PVC n most of dem r dere just 2 c 9ja president 4 d first tym so dnt b fool by d crowd
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Anambralstson: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Rotimi47:

Atiku yet to visit Yobe, below is Atiku's friends rally in Yobe

Watch the massive crowd and compare to any APC rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkY3lP9iYy4

1 Like

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Anambralstson: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2019
Rotimi47:

Below is friends of Atiku rally in Kastina Buhari state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Anambralstson: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Atiku yet to visit Jigawa grin

1 Share

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Addme: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
ALL I SEE IN THE CROWDS ARE A LARGE GROUP OF AFRICAN NIGGERS THAT ARE HUNGRY AND DUMB, BUT ON THE STAGE I SEE AFRICAN ROGUES THAT ARE HOPING TO CHOP FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS.

NIGGER AREA/NIGERIA ELECTIONS ARE FOR AREWA AND YORUBA. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT KEEP TAKING IT SERIOUS LOL. SEE TINUBU WIFE THAT DID NOTHING IN SENATE THERE "CAMPAIGNING"

LOL
As much as I hate APC unchallenged dominance in Lagos,Remi Tinubu is one of the best senators to have come from Lagos in terms of empowering her constituents.My office is within her constituency.Take my word for it.

3 Likes

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Anambralstson: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2019
Corrinthians:

El Rufai denied PDP supporters the use of Ahmadu Bello Stadium Kaduna few days ago, mind you Atiku yet to visit Kaduna.

Below is PDP rally in Kaduna at Kaduna trade fair complex without Atiku

1 Share

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Anambralstson: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2019
More from Kaduna PDP rally without Atiku present

2 Shares

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by imam07: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2019
busayochic:
did u watch "your Buhari" the other day along with his VP when they were interviewed? If yes and you still think he is the best for this country then I think it you have a loose screw in the head
It is true Buhari mite be unfit, he mite be sick he mite be dullard or more worse. But the plane truth is only Buhari cap will defeat atiku. Tell atiku to disown saraki and he will get half of Buhari vote. Someone said whoever ipob people are supporting is always a looser.

3 Likes

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Anambralstson: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Plateau state governor Lalong denied Atiku use of Jos township stadium, because of his poor attended opened campaign rally, then during Buhari campaign rally in Plateau APC mobilized supporters from neighbouring states, transported them with trailer trucks just to create impression Buhari is popular in Plateau state.

Below is Lalong opening campaign rally few days ago in the same Jos township stadium, last picture is how they transported almajiries from neighbouring states just to create impression grin grin

2 Shares

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Anambralstson: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku yet to visit Kano, we saw the massive crowd that graced Obi's visit in one local governments in Kano

2 Shares

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Ayobami7(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Seen
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by busayochic: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2019
imam07:
It is true Buhari mite be unfit, he mite be sick he mite be dullard or more worse. But the plane truth is only Buhari cap will defeat atiku. Tell atiku to disown saraki and he will get half of Buhari vote. Someone said whoever ipob people are supporting is always a looser.
can u just imagine the rubbish this one typed
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by senatordave1(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Anambralstson:
Atiku yet to visit Kano, we saw the massive crowd that graced Obi's visit in one local governments in Kano
Your desperately in pain.

1 Like

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2019
busayochic:

Gbe gbogbo enu e soun

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Hemdy4jazz: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2019
busayochic:
That's is the problem I have with people. They always think anybody that doesn't speak the way white queen does has no brain. They forget leadership is a gift embedded in character and actions. By delegating expert in a key am important position, I become an expert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by lukency(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2019
APC tsunami sweeping everywhere.
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by imam07: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
busayochic:
can u just imagine the rubbish this one typed
when u have rubbish sense of hearing, why wld this post not be rubbish to your blocked senses. I don't fucking care about atiku and Buhari. Both are the same set of Nigeria problems. Am only telling u the crowd each of them is pulling.
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Kingsley10000: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
buhari don win
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Kingsley10000: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
STILL WONDERING WHAT STATE Atiku WILL WIN COME FEBUHARI

4*4 NEXT LEVEL
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Kingsley10000: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

We know the strategies grin
even obiano is discreetly campaigning for BUHARI

I wish atikuchukwu well
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Basher8583: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
ALL I SEE IN THE CROWDS ARE A LARGE GROUP OF AFRICAN NIGGERS THAT ARE HUNGRY AND DUMB, BUT ON THE STAGE I SEE AFRICAN ROGUES THAT ARE HOPING TO CHOP FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS.

NIGGER AREA/NIGERIA ELECTIONS ARE FOR AREWA AND YORUBA. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT KEEP TAKING IT SERIOUS LOL. SEE TINUBU WIFE THAT DID NOTHING IN SENATE THERE "CAMPAIGNING"

LOL

Why all this come dey pain you now
Re: @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. by Tareq1105: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
wowcatty:
After 16 years of hell from Pdp, only irredeemable fools would entertain the thought of voting Pdp ever again. Apc can have 4 more years, and after 8 years if they don't get it right, they deserve to go the way of Pdp too.

You spoke my mind.

Comparing 16yrs with 3yrs 8months is unfair.

I've always known that PDP would not be able to survive another 4yrs outside the centre. Because they are used to govt money and patronage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna State Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi / Alleged Plot To Kidnap Amaechi Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.