Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? (24885 Views)

Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by paddyofboss(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
DavidEsq:

Does one commit sin, especially fornication unknowingly? Do we anticipate ourselves to sin? Are we not expected to put some serious efforts to avoid sin? Is our conscience not supposed to be bible-trained? "She knew she was still gonna have sex". Was she gonna have it unknowingly?
Wisdom sir.. U have wisdom
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
The way of your God. Atheist or Agnostic do not have God, they create gods.

The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

Karma is a secret thing which only your God knows as you are his children. But the things revealed to you are instructions that you may follow the words.

Now the word says;

"Rejoice always, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you".

If you are truly a child of God, you will be tired of hanging out with failure and incessant guilt. You don't need to care about the Karma because it is not for you to know. Let me tell you, there is nothing like what you do you receive. Good deeds are matter, they can be transferred into different forms. Like gas to liquid, liquid to solid and all. Your karma may come in good ways even after your bad deeds. Leave that to your God, Allah or whatever you serve.

You are already acquitted in the spiritual heavens so you are supposed to pray without CEASING as instructed. Listen, Obey!! And Pray. Thats

Whether you just commit fornication, adultery, drink Heineken, lied, sing worldly songs. Just Pray!!!

You are supposed to live far beyond guilt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by inas911(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Uyi168:
Prayers, in whatever way or form is useless...

Could people like this still exist? Am shocked!! Cos this absolutely unbelievable to hear someone say this...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by JJOF(m): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2019
jaxxy:

If u are stronger help those weaker rather than judge. Everyone doesn’t hv same strength physically or spiritually. The only thing I don’t like is hypocrisy. We talk about fornication forgetting greed, jealousy, envy etc are all sins too.
This is my prob wit xtians, when being criticizd, den start saying do not judge. Stop justifying sin. This post was adressing fornication, n not any other act of sin. N how do u help some who doesn't know he needs help, n thus doesn't want ur help? I repeat again, any person, who CONSCIOUSLY n CONSISTENTLY ENGAGES IN SIN, NO MATTER THE OFFICE HE/SHE OCCUPIES IN CHURCH, IS NOT A CHRISTIAN.
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Possessedchild:
The way of your God. Atheist or Agnostic do not have God, they create gods.

The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

Karma is a secret thing which only your God knows as you are his children. But the things revealed to you are instructions that you may follow the words.

Now the word says;

"Rejoice always, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you".

If you are truly a child of God, you will be tired of hanging out with failure and incessant guilt. You don't need to care about the Karma because it is not for you to know. Let me tell you, there is nothing like what you do you receive. Good deeds are matter, they can be transferred into different forms. Like gas to liquid, liquid to solid and all. Your karma may come in good ways even after your bad deeds. Leave that to your God, Allah or whatever you serve.

You are already acquitted in the spiritual heavens so you are supposed to pray without CEASING as instructed. Listen, Obey!! And Pray. Thats

Whether you just commit fornication, adultery, drink Heineken, lied, sing worldly songs. Just Pray!!!

You are supposed to live far beyond guilt.

you are quotting the Bible passage out of context.
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Enuose242(m): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2019
urose93:

Stop this funny joke! We as Christians should pray conscientiously. And unless an individual bible trained conscience is dampen or suppressed with numerous sinful acts, he or she should know that such a prayer offered before and after an immoral act is not just hypocritical but foolish.
(unless she is just praying for her 'god' to bless the 'food' before eating)

Bruv am a living proof... it’s not by my power not might but by his grace that is why we all are alive today ....
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by MuttleyLaff: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2019
Gracespecial101:
so as not to fall into Sin?
Something in that line but not for something like that only.
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Gracespecial101(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Something in that line but not for something like that only.

Ok ooo, No wahala
Now I think we are clear
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ishilove:

Do you fornicate after reading Romans 6vs 1?
No...
Do u consult Amadioha after reading Rom 6:1?
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by lawani: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
samisj4real:
I can't be God. All i know is that Gods mercies upon us is forever. Its even in the bible.
You are not God but you can empathize with God
Re: Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2019
paddyofboss:
Is it the op that banned u or the MODS
is one senseless mod jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ / What Shall It Profit A Man To Gain The Whole World And Lose His Soul / Is It A Sin If A Christian Has A Tattoo On His/her Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.