Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself (5945 Views)

My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Skengman: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Xmen149:
at 27 and above dnt approach a guy/babe if u not sure (or be too quick to define the r/shp if u have not known them and convinced ur mind)

still working on depression I acquired recently cos a girl I had 2yrs and put my energy in and we made plans to tie it up this year suddenly bailed out with flimsy funny reasons

I know how it feels, handle this with emotional intelligence, if not God go punish u if she lose her life,...

listen to : mozel247

And this one + who he quoted. The rest are rubbish! lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by mmadu5(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:
You knew you will be travelling abroad, yet you proposed love to her?

This is what some of you guys are always into, make some one head over heels in love with You, then dump her like trash.

You didn't know it will hurt her right?
She will get herself but it will hard I know, but I pray she gets the comfort to move on cos your type is evil.

please dont say that im not evil when we started i made it clear to her that i was going to leave the country soon and she seem ok with it i would never hurt any lady intentional im not that type of person
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
@op

Congratulations to you on your journey abroad.

Lemme get you you said your relationship is just 3months right. but your plans to travel mustn't have happened a year ago. How and why did you then decided you want to date someone. when you obviously had plans to travel abroad.
You followed up your plans and you still dated the poor girl that's taken you seriously. perhaps you made promises to her and profess your love to her.

Some of us (guys) do somethings and we feel na it nothing it's life. wen you begin to suffer the consequences you will know that this life and two phase. give and take (law of karma?)

You've obviously played the poor girl. You are/were smart. Bro you will need a lot of that smartness when you start facing the consequence.

The girl will eventually heal and find the right man for herself.
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by mmadu5(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
Where you they travel they go which country?

Australia sir
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
To those criticising the OP.
I don't know if she's playing some mind games with these suicide threats, but what if the OP ended up forfeiting his travels and eventually, the lady turned out to cheat on him or hurt him via other means?
I'm not taking sides here, just asking a sincere question.

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by mmadu5(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
derrick015:
@op

Congratulations to you on your journey abroad.

Lemme get you said your relationship is just 3months right. but your plans to travel mustn't have happened a year ago. How and why did you then decided you want to date someone. when you obviously had plans to travel abroad.
You followed up your plans and you still dated the poor girl that's taken you seriously. perhaps you made promises to her and profess your love to her.

Some of us (guys) do somethings and we feel na it nothing it's life. we you begin to suffer the consequences you will know that this life and two phase. give and take (law of karma?)

You've obviously played the poor girl. You are/were smart. Bro you will need a lot of that smartness when you start facing the consequence.

The girl will eventually heal and find the right man for herself.

i never played her .let me go into more details when we met i never said i was going to date her our friendship was normal . we never had sex , she was unemployed i managed to get a job for her ,i also paid her rent , plus additional money i was giving her every week , so tell me what have i done wrong? i have to travel and better my life ,

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
mmadu5:

i never played her .let me go into more details when we met i never said i was going to date her our friendship was normal . we never had sex , she was unemployed i managed to get a job for her ,i also paid her rent , plus additional money i was giving her every week , so tell me what have i done wrong? i have to travel and better my life ,
Meaning she asked you out?
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
mmadu5:

Hmm,

If this is true. It's probably emotional blackmail.
But the title of your post state otherwise
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Raalsalghul: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
mmadu5:

Oops, no wonder. Her money bag is about to leave. To those who think the girl genuinely loves the op, thunder faya all of una. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by rame18(f): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
dingbang:
why should he be killed? So because of girl, a guy will not travel abroad again? Or is that the same advise you will give your younger brother if he tells you same story?

Like you didn't see the satire in my comment. undecided three months is too little for anyone to issue threats. The babe is funny o.
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by mmadu5(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
thanks to everyone who gave their opinion and advice both negative and positive i appreciate you
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by BrutusOj(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
sexy74:

You and your big mouth must you tell her that you don’t want her again?
Dont mind him, too much nollywood movies. I have broken up with several ladies codedly without issue. Reduce calls, physical contact and she will code on her own. Simply friendzone her, remove emotion amd she will go on her own..
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Hotfreezer: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lalasticlala, come hear story o.

Your paddy babe wan kill herself over loff.
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
mmadu5:

Australia sir
Ok
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Seandisputed(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Never trade your future for anybody.
They might disappoint you at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
mmadu5:
thanks to everyone who gave their opinion and advice both negative and positive i appreciate you

Oga move on, you people are too nice, you are asking women for advice lol. Relocate jor you know how many women I know will break up without ease when going for better life even when in serious relationships. That's adult life, if this is the mountain she wants to die on that's her business. We men go through shit but when it's a lady we're expected to be emotional about that. Abeg snap abroad pictures for us jare to motivate us too
Re: Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself by mmadu5(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Penis Is A Coward!!! My Experience. / How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.