Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Do I Say Yes To This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Say Yes To This Guy (4827 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by faith92: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2010
a friend of mine recently walked up to me and asked me out, but the problem now is that i dont know how to give him an answer, even though i like him
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by tolutara: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2010
Just Say[b] Yes[/b], abi kini big deal?
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by faith92: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2010
the problem now is that that word i just too heavy for my mouth
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2010
The answer should be :Let see how it goes.
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by tolutara: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2010
Then say NO, that might sound better or be easier, especially if u like the dude, SMH undecided
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by tolutara: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2010
STACYM:

The answer should be :Let see how it goes.

What an answer, especially the dude likes her and she likes him? it's not like he is asking her to marry him, he is asking her out for crying out loud.

, I guess I am a straight shooter when it comes to issues like this, no games needed. If u like him, say yes, gosh already!
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by blacksta(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2010
shakes head

Wonders shall never end. ori shi ri shi shocked
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by Omolola1(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2010
wat's so hard in the word 'yes', u like him, he likes u, just say YES, and if its too heavy 4 u, just say OK~
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2010
tolutara:

What an answer, especially the dude likes her and she likes him? it's not like he is asking her to marry him, he is asking her out for crying out loud.

, I guess I am a straight shooter when it comes to issues like this, no games needed. If u like him, say yes, gosh already!
whatever, am entitle to my opinion ok
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by Moralistli(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2010
some of u girls can be very fun at tyms,

U have a b/f?
he has a g/f?
under-age?
not ur match?
still want to remain single?
or considering how to handle double-date?

If none of the above, then i advice u to say YES sir like u 'd sound it when ur papa gives u instructions.
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by mylove4him(f): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
You don't need to say anything your body language will say it all. Or you say with a kiss.
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by 5p1naz(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
omg. . . just anoder headache. . . how old are you 14 or wat? no offence just a question
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by slex(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
go back to nursery school and learn the word y-e-s or n-o, when you gradute come back and leave a message that you now know how to pronounce these words grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by gflex(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2010
hello
focuse wif me
if you like this dude
dont be scared!
go straight or if he approaches hit him on the chest
softly
and say
i have a weakness and that is
you
yes i agree,
yes i do,
                                     even you will be amazed after these experiment,

the hit will signify you not scared
and also that you care so much
its sort of a hypnotic stuff

do it well, infact just do it but hit gently on his chest
gudluck! faith,
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by slex(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2010
gflex:

hello
focuse wif me
if you like this dude
dont be scared!
go straight or if he approaches[b] hit him on the chest[/b]
softly
and say
you
yes i agree,
yes i do,

gudluck! faith,

Abeg poster he said hit gently, no go hit am make im die ooo or be charged with manslaughter grin
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by double08(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2010
How old are you?are you the shy type or what,cos I dont really get smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by 5p1naz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2010
gflex:

hello
focuse wif me
if you like this dude
dont be scared!
softly
and say
you
yes i agree,
yes i do,

gudluck! faith,

lols this sh1t sounds too h0llywood, but who knows. . . it mite work out. . .
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by Ladyjide(f): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2010
Why would you say no?
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by 1one: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2010
Some ladies just know how to house loads of loads of stupidity in that little box above their neck.Must everything with you pple be coated with mystery and difficulty?.What's the big deal in saying "yes".maybe you've stuffed so much down your throat and the word "yes" cant seem to get some air, If thats the case then go take a plunge into river niger and DROWNNNNNN, that should clear it, GOSH!, I wonder hw long it took the guy to muster enough courage to let those words off his heart, into his lips,then out to your undeserving plastic ears, what's wrong with you, If you go six months without a guy saying hi,you'll feel inadequate and insecure and give a free invite to anybody who cares to come to your "sobbing only" party, now you have a guy, he likes you,he's asked you out, you like him too and yet you are still giving the pale yellow card.Maybe you've not commenced divorce proceedings with your spirit husband, please use your head and give that young man a "Yes".
If not allow him to sail free into better,more qualified and more deserving waters outhere.
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by Turiano(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
Some ladies just know how to house loads of loads of stupidity in that little box above their neck.Must everything with you female folks be seasoned with mystery and difficulty?.What's the big deal in saying "yes".maybe you've stuffed so much down your throat and the word "yes" cant seem to get some air, If that's the case then go take a plunge into river Niger and DROWNNNNNN, that should clear it, GOSH!, I wonder how long it took the guy to muster enough courage to let those words off his heart, into his lips,then out to your undeserving plastic ears, what's wrong with you, If you go six months without a guy saying hi,you'll feel inadequate and insecure and give a free invite to anybody who cares to come to your "sobbing only" party, now you have a guy, he likes you,he's asked you out, you like him too and yet you are still giving the pale yellow card.Maybe you've not commenced divorce proceedings with your spirit husband, please use your head and give that young man a "Yes".
If not allow him to sail free into better,more qualified and more deserving waters outhere.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by lioncoolst(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2010
GUYS DONT BE TOO HARSH ON DEM LADIES. NO BE DEM FAULT NOW! HAVE YOU 4GOTTEN THE FISH-BRAIN SYNDROME?
IF YES IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO SAY, THEN SAY - 'MO TI GBO SIR'
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by 1one: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
@Turiano
Shey na "hp" abi na "dell" you use do this photocopy.
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by double08(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2010
pull your pants down and then show your kpekus
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by 5p1naz(m): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2010
1one:

@Turiano

hahahahahahahahahah roflmao,. . . . this sh1t g0t me laffing for like 3mins. . .
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by mitchyy(f): 5:36am On Aug 15, 2010
She's entitled to her own opinion, so guys, let her be and stop dissing ok?
Hey gurl, are you the shy type, thats why you find it difficult to say yes?
Even if you are shy to tell him to his face, you can opt for sending him an sms telling him yes.
The bottom line is don't keep him waiting unnecessarily. If he's the impatient type he myt just move on.
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by 1one: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2010
mitchyy:

She's entitled to her own opinion, so guys, let her be and stop dissing ok?
Hey gurl, are you the shy type, thats why you find it difficult to say yes?
Even if you are shy to tell him to his face, you can opt for sending him an sms telling him yes.
The bottom line is don't keep him waiting unnecessarily. If he's the impatient type he myt just move on.
Sms is too small, she should send a telegram, pip pip space-"Y", pip space pip space "E", pip pip dash pip space "S"
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by dre11(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2010
Am still wondering wat dis under-age poser knows about love.

Pls go and read ur books and pass ur junior WAEC.
Wen u re of age den u will know d answer 2 dat harmless question HE asked U
'órísìrìshí'
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by 912(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2010
gflex:

hello
focuse wif me
if you like this dude
dont be scared!
softly
and say
you
yes i agree,
yes i do,

gudluck! faith,
Make una see advice o. embarassed
Where on earth did you get that idea from? undecided
Kindly tell me the name of the author of the book you read so that I'll never make the mistake of buying any material written by him/her. embarassed
Hit him in the chest ke?
So because the guy is asking her out and she's not mature enough to give him a staight answer then she should start beating him abi. undecided embarassed
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by omofat: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2010
1one:

@Turiano
Damn, this is the funniest line ever. Water dey comot for my eyes sha grin grin grin grin

Abeg make una start copyright for nl
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by slex(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2010
1one:

Some ladies just know how to house loads of loads of stupidity in that little box above their neck.Must everything with you pple be coated with mystery and difficulty?.What's the big deal in saying "yes".maybe you've stuffed so much down your throat and the word "yes" cant seem to get some air, If thats the case then go take a plunge into river niger and DROWNNNNNN, that should clear it, GOSH!, I wonder hw long it took the guy to muster enough courage to let those words off his heart, into his lips,then out to your undeserving plastic ears, what's wrong with you, If you go six months without a guy saying hi,you'll feel inadequate and insecure and give a free invite to anybody who cares to come to your "sobbing only" party, now you have a guy, he likes you,he's asked you out, you like him too and yet you are still giving the pale yellow card.Maybe you've not commenced divorce proceedings with your spirit husband, please use your head and give that young man a "Yes".

O boy you de vex oo

lioncoolst:

GUYS DONT BE TOO HARSH ON DEM LADIES. NO BE DEM FAULT NOW! HAVE YOU 4GOTTEN THE FISH-BRAIN SYNDROME?
IF YES IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO SAY, THEN SAY - 'MO TI GBO SIR'

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha, And i tot 1one was the vexed one, are you sure you are not the boy she is talking about, hahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by achmed1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2010
huh

Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by lioncoolst(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
AND Y THIS PICTURE?? undecided
I MEAN WHAT'S IT FOR?  IS IT A FOR SALE SIGN OR SOMETHING??
DOESNT MATCH THE TOPIC ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU COME FROM[b]'MIGERIA[/b]'. undecided - A PLACE I COULDNTLOCATE ON THE MAP OF THE WORLD

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Best Famous Inspiring Love Quotes / Why Is It Easier To Confide In Strangers Than Friends? / “strictly For Wives” By Praise Fowowe – A Must Have!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.