Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. (2472 Views)

Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Greetings to all Nairalanders, please lets meet here to share views, stories and experiences on how life is in the United Arab Emirates so many can learn from it both those who newly relocated and others planning to can as well be guided properly. As i will be travelling by the grace of God next week and my experiences in dubai from the air port will be shared first hand to those interested. Please lets share our stories because information is power someone could make use of it from that story you've been holding back. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Chriswazo(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2019
NONNYG should be here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Kaggs2003: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2019
OK bro let me park here for updates cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Good morning everyone, please lets keep the trend alive with our experience until mine begin to unfold. I tell you its gonna be an interesting adventure as i begin to tell every bit of mine. To those already there let your stories begin. Gods blessing to everyone on this sunday Amen
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by 2special(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4971486/see-united-arab-emirates-through. you can also learn from this guy that travel today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
2special:
https://www.nairaland.com/4971486/see-united-arab-emirates-through. you can also learn from this guy that travel today.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Zaytun11(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
What do you want to know about UAE
Am Woking there
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Zaytun11:
What do you want to know about UAE
Am Woking there

Bro its all about sharing your good and bad experiences in uae so we can all learn as to be guide.
First what were your experiences on your job search and how you got it, was it an employment visa? Those are the stories we want as to know the part to follow. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2019
Good morning everyone so my expected journey have just begone so are my experiences will be shared first hand to you all interested.
So my friend is driving me to the airport right now and am enjoying every bit of it to the glory of God. Wish me luck and safety.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Hilolo(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Austin5130:
Good morning everyone so my expected journey have just begone so are my experiences will be shared first hand to you all interested.
So my friend is driving me to the airport right now and am enjoying every bit of it to the glory of God. Wish me luck and safety.

Safe trip bro.
I wish you quick & better employment letter in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Kaggs2003: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2019
]Good morning everyone so my expected journey have just begone so are my experiences will be shared first hand to you all interested.

I wish you all d best...pls don't forget to share your experience for those of us that is intending to travel to use.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by NONNYG: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chriswazo:
NONNYG should be here
present Sirgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
My apology to everyone could'nt post cus i nearly missed my flight but to the glory of God i made it. Now these is my experience in our Lagos International Airport, i walked in first was the police at the entrance searching/cross checking my bag with so much delay trying to see if i could give bribe but i did'nt so i passed then headed to my airline counter the process was so annoying every body keep asking for money for every little job done which they are been payed for but i just ignore some dash some but now my problem was now the immigration officers, first one asked how much is my bta i told him he passed me second asked i said same thing he said it was not enough that i should increase it i told him i had money on my account he left me the other came same issue so i lobby him cus time was against me then the last one came i did same also was now finally passed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
I wish you all d best...pls don't forget to share your experience for those of us that is intending to travel to use.[/quote]

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
The flight experience was so amazing, they kept on refreshing us till we landed, there was no issue at all to the glory of God.

UAE immigration is the best no delay of any kind just bring your passport they stamp you go your way, i love the way they work if not the other part of those girls smiling and ransacking my bag just for me to arrange it myself but come see free wifi, chai so fast.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Now my little advice to those planning to come over please when coming to nigeria airport come very on time and try and make change of 200 naira like #1000 then have a good bta then be bold and speak out cus those men will be asking you question that is none of there business, just like one asking me why am i going to spend this money if there are no poor people in my place to help with it, i just looked him to the eye and he was quiet. Please be bold and out spoken and have a good bta on dollar it will really help you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by NONNYG: 4:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Nice update, don’t mind those idiots at MMIA. I’m sure none of them will make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by mejai(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2019
Which airline did u fly with? Did u leave lag in d nyt or day tym? Were u greeted with a scorching sun in Dubai?
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Austin5130(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2019
mejai:
Which airline did u fly with? Did u leave lag in d nyt or day tym? Were u greeted with a scorching sun in Dubai?

I flew with etihad airline and I left in the morning, my dear Dubai is freezing with cold now
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by NONNYG: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2019
Guys drop your questions, I will try to answer to my best of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by ikemeze: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Hi NONNYG,please I will visit UAE ,where will I buy quality good at affordable price.my friend visited Dubai and was complaining things are expensive
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by NONNYG: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Quality clothes are expensive especially when you convert to naira, You can visit any mall or city centre, meanwhile you can also watch out for clearance sales, with that you can buy at cheaper rate
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by ikemeze: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Thanks NONNYG.please where can I buy things apart from mall?I don't like shopping in mall instead I will go inside market and buy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by ChrisAb1: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
NONNYG:
Guys drop your questions, I will try to answer to my best of knowledge

How much is 3months single entry visa to UAE please.... Cheapest
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by NONNYG: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
ikemeze:
Thanks NONNYG.please where can I buy things apart from mall?I don't like shopping in mall instead I will go inside market and buy
@ deira but inferior quality
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by NONNYG: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
ChrisAb1:

How much is 3months single entry visa to UAE please.... Cheapest
i’m not visa agent but the lowest price you can get is between 170k to 200k, anything above 200k is expensive

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by ChrisAb1: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
NONNYG:
i’m not visa agent but the lowest price you can get is between 170k to 200k, anything above 200k is expensive
God bless you... Needed an agent
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Faithy247: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
NONNYG:
Hi NONNYG please can employment visa be processed from Dubai if yes how long does it take.
Secondly can a guy make hair for women in Dubai.
Also can I track my employment visa process online.
Regards
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by NONNYG: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Faithy247:

Hi NONNYG please can employment visa be processed from Dubai if yes how long does it take.
Secondly can a guy make hair for women in Dubai.
Also can I track my employment visa process online.
Regards
All employment visas are processed in UAE, it can take 48hrs to infinity, UAE has a very strict law about gender, maybe you can hide to make a woman’s hair but I’m sure it won’t be acceptable in public
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by Faithy247: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=NONNYG post=75073444]All employment visas are processed in UAE, it can take 48hrs to infinity, UAE has a very strict law about gender, maybe you can hide to make a woman’s hair but I’m sure it won’t be acceptable in public [/quoteThanks boss I appreciate
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by jadajada: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Do they ask ppl coming with employment visa for BTA at the airport?
Re: Nigerians In Uae Lets Meet And Talk How Life Is Over Here. by justwise(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2019

(1)

Which Country Can I Travel To Without One On One Interview / Nigerians Living In Turkey Please Assist Me With Information / Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.