Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong (10703 Views)

Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Jenniferblogger: 1:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Touted as one of the most controversial Nigerian entertainer, Harrysong never fails to seize every ample opportunity to bare his mind on sensitive matters bothering him.

The ‘Reggae Blues’ crooner, who recently recovered from emotional trauma, has expressed concern over the stealing of female pants for money ritual purposes.

According to Harrysong, the act which has become rampant ever since news of its existence went viral on social media has been a source of concern for him, which is why he decided to speak up on it.

While advising ritualists and yahoo boys who are desperate to make quick money to find alternative, legal means of making money, he condemned the criminal act, describing it as ‘crazy’.

“Something has been seriously bothering me and I want to say it and clear my mind before releasing my song. ‘Journey’ is coming out tomorrow and I just need the air to be clear and fresh. It’s about hustle, it’s about realness and a lot is going on, this one is hustling this one, that one is hustling that one. Now its pant, stealing pants is trending everywhere.

It’s crazy! Come on, hustle right. I’ve done a lot of hustle; I’ve been a fisherman, choir master, different hustles I have engaged in because I wanted a better life. In all, just do things right; get a job, get a life instead of this our pressing here, pressing there, stealing people’s pants.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/stealing-pants-for-ritual-purposes-is-crazy-harrysong/

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Jenniferblogger: 1:43am On Jan 20, 2019
more
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by itspzpics(m): 5:11am On Jan 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Meet Lagos Based Monkey Who Understand Pidgin And Yoruba Language, See Reaction >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by braveboy64(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2019
that's Africa for you
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by wink2015(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Jenniferblogger:
Touted as one of the most controversial Nigerian entertainer, Harrysong never fails to seize every ample opportunity to bare his mind on sensitive matters bothering him.

The ‘Reggae Blues’ crooner, who recently recovered from emotional trauma, has expressed concern over the stealing of female pants for money ritual purposes.

According to Harrysong, the act which has become rampant ever since news of its existence went viral on social media has been a source of concern for him, which is why he decided to speak up on it.

While advising ritualists and yahoo boys who are desperate to make quick money to find alternative, legal means of making money, he condemned the criminal act, describing it as ‘crazy’.

“Something has been seriously bothering me and I want to say it and clear my mind before releasing my song. ‘Journey’ is coming out tomorrow and I just need the air to be clear and fresh. It’s about hustle, it’s about realness and a lot is going on, this one is hustling this one, that one is hustling that one. Now its pant, stealing pants is trending everywhere.

It’s crazy! Come on, hustle right. I’ve done a lot of hustle; I’ve been a fisherman, choir master, different hustles I have engaged in because I wanted a better life. In all, just do things right; get a job, get a life instead of this our pressing here, pressing there, stealing people’s pants.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/stealing-pants-for-ritual-purposes-is-crazy-harrysong/

The federal government should not wait till situation get out of hand before releasing the sledgehammer on the evil perpetrators of this spiritual crimes.

Unfortunately the politicians in the national house of assembly and state house of assembly are too busy with their legisla-thief functions rather than bother about this trending crimes.

Stiffer penalty should be given to perpetrators of this crime from the native doctors ( babalawo) to the beneficiary be it yahoo plus boys, politicians etc

Most Politicians in Nigeria are turning blind eyes to the criminal activities of native doctors in Nigeria because the spiritual doctors prepare charms and other forms of protection for them.

African traditional institution is also encouraging ritual practices as these native doctors work for these royal fathers.

To checkmate this trending stealing of pant crime all alternative medicine practitioners, religious and spiritual houses should be registered with renewable practising certificate or license issued.

Federal government and state government should issue to Nigerians citizens a biometrics based national ID card. There should also ensure that all foreign nationals resident in Nigeria produce valid means of identification that is issued by their respective countries and also authorized by the Nigeria embassies.

Young men and women with questionable wealth or no verifiable source of legit wealth must be charged by law to explain their source of wealth.

If these young men and women are found wanting they should be made to face the law.

10 Likes

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2019
He said..OUR PRESSING WETIN? So even you harry join them dey press and now you come de advice ,because you want to release new song?Its okay!
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by fastseo: 6:31am On Jan 20, 2019
Your boss 5star music aka E_money is their role model. Every yahoo guys look up to him. He his their grandmaster.

Back to the topic. You guys fuel it in your songs and never condemned yahoo or G.. The society we are in celebrate this guy's, you see a young man who just came out or who is in school of about 20 or 26 years and has never worked all his life buying Logo Benz, Venza etc and we won't ask questions rather telling them congratulations on Facebook... Telling them to do more.
As far as we continue to celebrate G guys then pant will continue to lose, soon it will be boxers

6 Likes

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by landmark86: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Though I condemned the acts but truly it helps sum of our ministry now cos many babes/gals come to my house without wearing pants again and this gives me free access to the strong room (the pvssy) grin.

Says no to pants stolen or remover
And everyone cut shud be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Does It Even Work?
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Mayflowa(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2019
Stealing a lady's pant in the hope of monetizing it is the greatest low human could go!

12 Likes

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2019
wink2015:

The federal government should not wait till situation get out of hand.

Stiffer penalty should be given to perpetrators of this crime from the native doctors ( babalawo) to the beneficiary be it yahoo plus boys, politicians etc

no proof it works
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by author1(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Hmm..... Mr Harry Harry

1 Like

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Menusvan: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Yahoo boys shame on all una

1 Like

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Crazy is an understatement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Saintsami(m): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Ladies and gentleman, gossip dey for town "dem say" dem say yahoo boy don get ritual purpose "dem say" dem say ladies beware of them, come make u wear boxers "dem say"

1 Like

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by MJBOLT: 6:44am On Jan 20, 2019
it's only a fool that will believe another man pants can make him rich

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by hundredrivas(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2019
This is crazy what is stealing of pant for ritual?Trash, bullshit- rituals that dont work absolute rubbish. Bush niggaz every where.This is the time to start arresting those fake azz native doctors or babalawo rubish.

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by aishapmbtoto: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari era and absurdities be like butter and bread

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Hotzone(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2019
Olamide like yahoo boys and sings for them
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by mrvitalis(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Only broke and lazy people believe such rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Hotzone(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
it's only a fool that will believe another man pants can make him rich
Not men pant
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Facile: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Stock Polo available 070371219987
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by ephraim18(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2019
I pity them gals but on a serious note govt should look into this is becoming to real that mere stealing of female undies will eventually get some crook up bunch of niggas rich while the lady becomes useless for life. what a world we are living in. God pls help girls I pity them real bad.
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by Sixtus08(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2019
sad crazy it is bt thats the life we live...poverty die die!!
Re: Stealing Pants For Ritual Purposes Is Crazy – Harrysong by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2019
See ignorance of the highest level.

These things don’t exist. They don’t.

Ritual, juju, jazz, voodoo, they don’t exist.

This country will always be classified as a third world. Spits*

Only broke, lazy and stupid people believe such nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Challenge Yemi Alade At #tecnoownthestage / She Is Getting An A+BUSTED Lecturer Caught Having SEX With A Female Student(pics / Big Boobs On Display!! South Africans Celebrate "Zulu Culture" By Going Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.