Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village (16560 Views)

Kaduna Technology City Film Village Comes To Life / Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by adebuk47(m): 2:44am On Jan 20, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has promised to pay necessary attention to the creative industry and assist the sector to attract funds for development.

The governorship candidate of the PDP in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, also said he would facilitate the building of a film village in the state if elected the state governor.

They spoke in Lagos along with the vice-presidential candidate of the PDP, Peter Obi, when they held a meeting with members of the creative industry including actors, producers and directors.

Atiku said, “I’m totally supportive of the industry to make it a big supplier of prosperity in the country. I’m also committed to appointing industry professionals within you to head relevant agencies that concern you such as the copyright agency, and the National Film and Video Censors Board.
“Of course, it goes without saying that if we want to promote this industry, we have to make sure you have access to funding, whether from the government or private sector. This industry has the capacity to make billions of dollars in income.”

Obi also promised to take the creative industry to a higher level.

“I want you to look at the background and the brand of who is promising you things. If you look at the candidates, the only one that comes from the private sector is Atiku. He understands business and finance. The creative industry is the second biggest in terms of production but when it comes to revenue, they are not up to top 50. But we would work towards making you the top 10. If there’s anybody who can promise and deliver, it is Candidate Abubakar,” he said.

In his speech at the event, Agbaje promised to build a film village in the state, if elected governor.

He said, “For nearly 20 years, some people have been promising a lot of things such as film villages but they have not done it. I promise you that come May 2019, the PDP administration will deliver on it. We will also have music schools and other things because if the economy of Lagos is not diversified, we won’t have jobs for our young ones.”

Other personalities at the event were Senate President Bukola Saraki; a former Cross River State governor, Liyel Imoke; Fred Amata, Charles Novia, Teco Benson, Rykardo Agbor and Victor Osuagwu, among others.
source: https://punchng.com/atiku-agbaje-woo-artistes-with-funds-film-village/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by naijaguy123456(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2019
Wonders shall never end .

Who will dash this one Nigeria presidency ? He smells corruption, breathe corruption, drink corruption, sleep corruption , bath corruption, drive corruption, sleep with corruption........

[img]https://i./6yZ.gif[/img]

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Why is oshiomole not campaigning for buhari in Edo state?.

Why did buhari and APC brought in almajiris from northern states to attend Edo/delta rallies.

Why is buhari hiding from debate?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by baliyubla: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Does Buhari know what a film village is?

The entertainment industry can be the highest employer of labour in Nigeria and our incoming President knows it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by soxhixco: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2019
tongue
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by dhardy09: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Headlines are so decieving ... Atikulated already if you are with me Hit the Likes Abeg

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by vastolord4(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2019
PDP! Power!!! cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by jerecrown(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Nice development

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by helinues: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Money before election or you know the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by TIGRITIS: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:

Why did buhari and APC brought in almajiris from northern states to attend Edo/delta rallies.

Instead of working on your grammar, you are here calling Deltans Almajiri. Smh.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Christonjnr(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Atukulated.
Let's make 9JA work again

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by danot1030: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku will sell Nigeria in advance just to gain support for election. I hope he has enough dollars to buy votes, this is not Port Harcourt primary election o.

Agbaje should forget his ambition, lagosians don't want him even the Igbos votes he's counting on cannot win the election for him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by itiswellandwell: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Apc too did same the last time.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK, USA, CANADA and all European countries.
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Thats My Incoming President.Its All About Job Creation.Buhari Succeeded In Taking Away Peoples Jobs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Rekyz(m): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Iam well ATIKUlated
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by netsurfer01(m): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by traffwire: 6:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by okeyumez(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku can only win this election on nairaland and on Twitter.
Desperate Fulani man. If he looses this election he will decamp to APC.
Shameless man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by BenzEne1(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2019
baliyubla:
Does Buhari know what a film village is?

The entertainment industry can be the highest employer of labour in Nigeria and our incoming President knows it.

Who is your incoming president??

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by OBTMOS(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2019
V
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Fixedodd20: 6:23am On Jan 20, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by BenzEne1(m): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Instead of working on your grammar, you are here calling Deltans Almajiri. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by neyur: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Wonders shall never end .

Who will dash this one Nigeria presidency ? He smells corruption, breathe corruption, drink corruption, sleep corruption , bath corruption....

[img]https://i./6yZ.gif[/img]

nd ur sai baba is a saint?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by neyur: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:

too many questions
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Setnigeria: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2019
adebuk47:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has promised to pay necessary attention to the creative industry and assist the sector to attract funds for development.

The governorship candidate of the PDP in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, also said he would facilitate the building of a film village in the state if elected the state governor.

They spoke in Lagos along with the vice-presidential candidate of the PDP, Peter Obi, when they held a meeting with members of the creative industry including actors, producers and directors.

Atiku said, “I’m totally supportive of the industry to make it a big supplier of prosperity in the country. I’m also committed to appointing industry professionals within you to head relevant agencies that concern you such as the copyright agency, and the National Film and Video Censors Board.
“Of course, it goes without saying that if we want to promote this industry, we have to make sure you have access to funding, whether from the government or private sector. This industry has the capacity to make billions of dollars in income.”

Obi also promised to take the creative industry to a higher level.

“I want you to look at the background and the brand of who is promising you things. If you look at the candidates, the only one that comes from the private sector is Atiku. He understands business and finance. The creative industry is the second biggest in terms of production but when it comes to revenue, they are not up to top 50. But we would work towards making you the top 10. If there’s anybody who can promise and deliver, it is Candidate Abubakar,” he said.

In his speech at the event, Agbaje promised to build a film village in the state, if elected governor.

He said, “For nearly 20 years, some people have been promising a lot of things such as film villages but they have not done it. I promise you that come May 2019, the PDP administration will deliver on it. We will also have music schools and other things because if the economy of Lagos is not diversified, we won’t have jobs for our young ones.”

Other personalities at the event were Senate President Bukola Saraki; a former Cross River State governor, Liyel Imoke; Fred Amata, Charles Novia, Teco Benson, Rykardo Agbor and Victor Osuagwu, among others.
source: https://punchng.com/atiku-agbaje-woo-artistes-with-funds-film-village/

Be creative n earn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHhZ29VSCGc
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by kevwemike: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:

if u ask me na who I go ask? The matter when u see so e big for my mouth oooo
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by Whazar(m): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2019
nairaland is it all about politics? would there ever be any update on #PacBroner ....just saying
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Who go dash you Nigeria President

Nigeria sai Baba Buhari

4+4

Next level things

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: VIPs Ignore IGP's Order On Withdrawal Of Police Orderlies / Cooking Gas Price Rises By Over 100 Per Cent Year-On-Year / We’ve Adopted ‘negotiation Option’ For Dapchi, Chibok Girls –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.