Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,487 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

5 Signs Of Bad Fuel In The Tank - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Signs Of Bad Fuel In The Tank (8220 Views)

The Tank Limo Is Real: A Look At A Tank Limo You Can Hire For Any Party For 750k / See The Tank-like Bentley Bentayga Bengala SUV / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 5 Signs Of Bad Fuel In The Tank by nakoks(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
GetMeRight:

One of my minibuses is experiencing all these signs right now. Auto technician and "rewire" are still mentioning one part or the other that should be changed
change fuel filter and pump same time,Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Of Bad Fuel In The Tank by GetMeRight: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
nakoks:

change fuel filter and pump same time,Thank me later

We've changed that already before I made the post. After forth and back, "rewire" told us to tell auto technician to change something called "pin magnet or magnet pin", very small metal like this. And that was it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

28,600 Toyota C-HR Recalled Due To Faulty Electric Brake / Some Really Usefull Tips About Shipping A Car/truck To Africa: / Third Party Auto Insurance In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.